Noel Kreiss

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Whos your favorite character, and why?

Noctis Lucis Caelum because he is BAMF

Which character male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?

Noctis because damn he is hot!!! Hair and rockin’ moves!!

Who is your favorite villain, and why?

Kadaj because he may be a mama’s boy, but he kicks a** and is adorable

Which summonable ally Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?

Um, I am not sure if Prompto is one, if he is, then he would be my favorite because he seems fun and hilarious!! Otherwise, I really do not know any summons.

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Falling Star19912
User Image
Noel Kreiss

Yess!
Recently, on gaia, I ran into a Noel cosplayer.
Noel seems awesome!!!!!!!
Cloud Strife is the sexiest guy and Tifa Lockhart is the sexiest girl. smile heart
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Zack Fair! I just admire him so much as a person! He's such a loyal and wonderful friend. I love his playful and bubbly personality. He's an all around inspiring person to me.
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Probably Sephiroth or Caius. xD Despite their super long hair, I find them very attractive! And I think Aerith, Elena, or Lightning would be the prettiest girls!
Sephiroth because he just has so much depth to his character. I find his background story very sad and I just feel bad for him.
Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII) Despite the unpopular opinion, I love her. I think she's pretty badass, and her airsickness was always a great comic relief.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Who isn't attractive in the FF universe. lol.
If I had to choose though, Reno. The guy just screams sexy.

I really like Zorn and Torn from FFIX, but that's probably because of their antimetabole speech patterns and their wicked theme. xd

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?

Carbuncle from FFVIII. Simple because it's cute. lol.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200

I gotta say Zidane and Garnet. I could relate to both of their personality pretty well. Also, both of them are pretty badass

RENO AND ZIDANE! *swoons*

KUJA! His style and his personality is so cool. He melts my heart cat_razz

Bahamut and Diablos heart Diablos is too damn sexy to be a GF.
1.Who's your favorite character, and why?
2.Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
3.Who is your favorite villain, and why?
4.Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?

Hey guys! whee
Hmmmm ooooh this is a toughie;
1. This is so hard because I love all of them from 8,10,12, 13, 13-2. But I do love Selphie Tilmitt because of her hyperness, Serah, Lightning, Fang, Yuna and Quistis.
2. Snow, Tidus, Squall and Irvine.
3. I love Sorceress Edea if you can call her a villain, she just amazes me. & For Male, I'd have to choose Kadaj I love how he has completely lost the plot and he's just sooo sweet! heart
4. I'll have to say Bahamut/Anima & Carbuncle

Sorry this isn't really helpful at all rofl

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
Noel kreiss he is soooo sexy
Heh...See my Kuja comments below, but beyond that...I'd have to say Kain. He just kicks a**. xD He's loyal to his companions (when he's not being brainwashed and manipulated) but is completely practical. I particularly loved when he seriously suggested killing the sobbing orphaned girl, but just kind of shrugged it off when Cecil said no. Mostly I love Kain because near the end there would be monsters that I'd spend the entire time trying to keep the other four alive while Kain would just be chipping away at its health, and then the rest of the party dies and he beats it single-handedly. My Kain was like fifteen levels higher than everyone else. Might explain why I could never beat Zeromus...

...I'd say Kain but he's an SNES sprite...And I think Kuja would qualify me as a lesbian...I don't like anyone in 8 or anyone else in 9 and anything before that's graphics aren't really good enough for attractiveness...Hated everyone in 10...Oh! I know! Balthier! xD I gave up on that game at about the 17 hour mark, but Balthier was ******** hot. I loved him. Wish he'd been the protagonist.

Kuja. Without a doubt, Kuja. He just has such a great character backstory and motivation. I mean, there are only so many reasons that one would want to destroy all of existence (sometimes including yourself), and I think taking everything out with you in a selfish panic is the most believable one. Given his backstory, I can completely believe why he became the way he is, and he's one of the only villains with a true redemption at the end (that wasn't brainwashed...or being manipulated. Ah, I love you, Golbez.) I also like how he's not a very hands-on antagonist, which makes him both more dangerous and less intimidating. If at all possible, he's going to manipulate you, play you off of someone else, or get someone else to do his dirty work. He just plays it SMART, and in the end, he destroys a planet and kills thousands of people, including most of two entire races. Pretty successful if you ask me. Which makes it suck what they did to him in Dissidia. -_-

Forgot Eidolon. =D And summons. And...I'll shut up now. I like Odin. He always kicks a**. Just looks cool too.

Ballsdeep_xD rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Either Tifa, Rinoa, or Vanille. Yea, i'm a girl...But I am soooo not... you know?

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Cloud Strife by far!! mrgreen heart heart

ExplicitSqueaks's Darling

No Trash

-.-, What to say eh razz ,

Sexiest male villians: Sephiroth and Jecht(not in sin mode), oh yah Kefka
Sexiest male Heroes:........Aight let meh start this, Edgar,Locke,Sabin,Setzer,Shadow,Cloud,Tidus,Auron,a few others ummz, and Balthier

Sexiest female villians:...-.-......
Sexiest female heroes:Terra,Yuna,Riku,Fran, the princess from ffxii razz ,Tifa.

Ok im missing a bunch but then again none of em are ugly,

Oh God. Honestly, tell me that Genesis reading Loveless throughout Crisis Core didn't make you weak in the knees. I swoon every time. heart It's absolutely lovely. Wins my vote for sexiest FF moments.
Lightning was pretty cute too but that game just didn't do it for me.

Villains...ah, well, I have such a soft spot for the villains. The obvious choice here is Sephiroth. Who didn't love FFVII? However. Kefka was such a badass, he wins in my book.
Edgar from FFVI. I like his personality, his backstory, his castle, his coin, and most of all his Tools. I still remember the first time I saw Edgar put on the hocket mask to do the one hit kill Chainsaw attack - really cool.

Kuja, followed by Tifa and then Yuffie. I heart bare midriff.

Kefka. I like his laugh, his sprite, his theme, just a very theatrical villain. For non-final bosses, Gilgamesh.

A tough choice, but probably Ifrit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces