Welcome to Gaia! ::

1. Tidus
2. Squall/Leon
3. Jecht
4. Cloud
5. Sephiroth
6. Warrior Of Light

These are my favorite characters out of all the Final Fantasy peoples biggrin
whee I Would Have to Go With Clud I Just Love His Charecter And His Blades (Im Not Gay)

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Godly Assasin
whee I Would Have to Go With Clud I Just Love His Charecter And His Blades (Im Not Gay)

Who is Clud?
Auron is badass ;D
He rocks too hard

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Tycoon 200
Who's your favorite character, and why? Kefka because he's awesome, quite manly in his gay clown outfit, destroyed the world, and his theme song and battle music are some of my favorite music...even outside of Final Fantasy.
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Kefka...
Who is your favorite villain, and why? Kefka for reasons stated above.
Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? Bahamut because he is always one of the most powerful no matter what game he's in. I like him best as an Aeon though. Colorful. O___O

Liberal Genius

I believe that Lightning is by far the sexiest Final Fantasy character alive. Fang is a close second <3

I wuv you wightning :3 You're so wonderful and sexy and UNFFF
My favorite main character has to be Squall cause again he's sooooo awesome. Also Aaron is totally badass in like the coolest of ways. And Hands down, no battle involved, the absolute best villian of the series is and most likely always will be Sephiroth. Oh and also Reno and Rude of the turks are the best when it comes to comic relief relating to enemies.
I like Aeris (personally dubbed Aerith...) because;

Her name is an anagram biggrin . Aerith spells "I, earth". That is why aeris is improper.

Also, she is the character who always felt misplaced to begin,
and then feels a part of the party when she dies.It's hard to explain sweatdrop

So, yeah, Aerith!
Oh, and don't forget the guy who kicked Aerith's *ss,too.

(He's Sephiroth, genius) smile

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
watsurname2
Oh, and don't forget the guy who kicked Aerith's *ss,too.

(He's Sephiroth, genius) smile
'

Actually, it was NOT Sephiroth, it was JENOVA in a Sephiroth disguise, you know that JENOVA spawn thing you fight after the FMV plays? Yeah, that was who killed Aerith, not your dear ol' Sephiroth.
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Zack. Adorable and sweet.
Bartz. For his sense of adventure.
Zidane. Upbeat and fearless.
Freya. Formidable yet vulnerable.
Auron. He's so mysterious. heart

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Auron M
Vannille F

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Kuja. Don't ask me why he just is.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
Odin.
Who's your favorite character, and why? Probably has to be Vincent Valentine, from FF7. His character was so dramatic.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Sexiest of all time? that would have to be Freya Crescent, FF9. I know she's a rat girl, but damn she's hot. Sad history though. Sad what happened to the entire race really.

Who is your favorite villain, and why? Sin, from FFX. that thing is one bad a** mamma-jamma.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? Shiva, FFX. She was just really sexy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff