Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS CAIT SITH PWNZ ALL FF'S a**s.
The Hotest Guy in Final Fantasy is Reno cuz hes sexy, cute, and hes funny. Hes the live of a party and he can get serious when he needs to be. Reno as long red sexy hair and a nice body and who ever doesnt like Reno is crazy.

Dapper Elocutionist

Favourite Characters (this encompases all FF's and this is non summon/aeon):
7 - Vincent et Yuffie
8 - Squall et Selphie
9 - Freya et Vivi
10 - Lulu, Wakka, et Rikku
10 + 2 - Rikku.
12 - Fran
13 - Lightning et Fang

Favourite Summons:

- Shiva (FF10 and FF13's Versions)
- Carbuncle (FF cool
- Mateus (FF12)
- Ultima (FF12)
Vincent Valentine, because he looks like my Smexy vampire Fangirl squeel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and sephiroth
User Image

6,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Yoshitaka Waya
The only problem with these sticky threads is that they get so long that no one wants to read through them, making them virtually pointless.

That's rather sad.

But anyway, I don't know who my favorite character is...I adore so many of them. BUt I'm in a FFVII-Cid mood right now.

But as always, Locke and Cecil are of worthy mention. And Zidane. And Kiros. whee

exactly! i dont wanna read through a thousand pages! im hungry and i want pizza roll tacos. i made one earlier..oh..my..god..amazing..

6,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
weiner-saurus-rex
Yoshitaka Waya
The only problem with these sticky threads is that they get so long that no one wants to read through them, making them virtually pointless.

That's rather sad.

But anyway, I don't know who my favorite character is...I adore so many of them. BUt I'm in a FFVII-Cid mood right now.

But as always, Locke and Cecil are of worthy mention. And Zidane. And Kiros. whee

exactly! i dont wanna read through a thousand pages! im hungry and i want pizza roll tacos. i made one earlier..oh..my..god..amazing..

woah. it almost is literally a thousand pages...wow

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Learned Pants

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edea is pretty sexy imo.
Zack Fair <3

User Image
my favourite character is aerith from ff7 . i believe she had a very important role in the storyline and saving the planet , no matter what mean things anyone says about her . i also like tidus from ff10 because he was upbeat and cute smile the most attractive in my opinion would have to be squall from ff8 . he was a little rough and mysterious on the edges but he was soft on the inside you could tell after disc two smile the perfect man hehe *blush* my favourite villain is probably ultimecia (i know i'm all obsessed with ff7/ff8 characters hehe) because i like the idea of time travel and stuff and her time compression was cool . my favourite summon ally is bahamut smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*faints*

3,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Wakka from FFX is one sexy beast.

His accent, his sexy tan skin. His muscular build, and even his pointy red hair. <3

I want him so bad.

He's my dream man.

Fashionable Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I S E C T I O N S I
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS CAIT SITH PWNZ ALL FF'S a**s.

Qft.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games