have play FFXIII
Fang and Vannille look's good heart

ValentineSeraph's Significant Otter

Fashionable Browser

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Who's your favorite character, and why? My favorite character would probably have to be Miss Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough, because she's very maternal, caring... but at the same time, she can be tough and mean.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? I think my current favorite would have to be...Yuffie, because she's so tiny and cute, and I'd like to protect her.

Who is your favorite villain, and why? I'm fond of Kuja, because he's got an interesting story, and is a noble, self sacrificing person to try to attain his goal.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? Hm... probably... Odin from FFVIII, he's got the second and third attacks, which are fairly cool.
Pretty sure Cloud is my favorite final fantasy character of all time. At least once he gets past his p***y stage at the end of the game. He was rad in Kingdom Hearts, which is after the events in seven, eight, nine, and ten.

Ahh, and Rikku still makes me sweat #.0 ;;

Fighting as Bahamut is awesome in X. But the Fal'cie Ragnarok kind of tops it off for raddest creature in the games. xD
Montblanc. D<

Auron, Balthier, Garnet/Dagger, and Vivi are amazing characters, too. Both storyline and just general badass-nes

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
cloud and tifa is the best he way better then reno

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Favorite overall:
Rikku. I can't really explain why, but she's just that awesome. She reminds me of my favorite element, lightning, even though in the first game she's afraid of it. I think because she finally gets over her fear of it (like I did, though spiders will always make me faint), and the fact of her personality and her color theme. Plus, I just love her banters with Wakka and Brother. > 3<
It's that and Auron. Auron is badass, you can't argue that. Auron, Kihmari, and Rikku. *yes, just recently played X, lol*
Sexiest:
Tifa. Nuff' said. No, I'm not a lesbian, I just don't have much interest period. But I can still deem thee sexy! c:
Favorite Villian:
Currently loving on Seymour.
Summon:
Shiva. Tits. Yum.
Warhol(a)
stare I would have to say that i love Vincent he is so cool and umm thats would be it i think really i think Rhino is kinda cute and so is Yuffie but thats about it.......omg I can't believe that i almost forgot about Lulu she is drop dead hot shes cool....like very cool.

I would have to agree with the Reno thing. he's my fave. my uncle got me into FFXII, and i just fell in love with Reno. Vincent is super cool, too. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite characters are Vincent and Sephiroth from FFVII and my favorite summons is a toss up between Shive from FFX and Mateus?? from FFXII

night01123581321 rolled 13 100-sided dice: 93, 65, 62, 99, 46, 51, 98, 19, 66, 56, 5, 91, 14 Total: 765 (13-1300)

2,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
I think Vincent is the most awesome character ever invented. That guys is deeper than a hole to China xd And don't even get me started on Chaos. So freaking KEWL! I wish i was blue and had fangs and wings and a big a** gun 3nodding

And then I'd have to say Kadaj. He's pretty badass too. And he, as well as Vincent, has really pretty hair 3nodding I'm jealous of his hair xp
Who's your favorite character, and why?
-Aerith = my gF's fav char ^__^
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
-Clair Faron
Who is your favorite villain, and why?
-Yazoo!!
User Image

Who's your favorite character, and why?
Yuffie. I think she has a spunky and cute personality and she is interesting.

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Reno. I love the facial expressions he makes! He is a lovable villain.

User Image
ok seriously?? no one can top sepheroth from FF7!! he is the bigges bamf ever!!! now non villan, gotta be cloud from FF7. about the same badass status. now sexies?? hmmm has to be rikku from FFX and X2. gotta love her =) Final Fantasy
rikku is my sexy babe!!!!!!!! blaugh
Havent any of you herd of the most awesomes guy in all of Final Fantasy. Zack! He's epic, awesome, and the best good guy ever!

Shirtless Elder

3,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
how shall i put this...rikku...your...just...so damn....sigh,.....so damn....oh god marry me!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff