Final Fantasy 10 0.38341968911917 38.3% [ 74 ]
Final Fantasy 12 0.051813471502591 5.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 193 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
The only one I can really remember is Zidane and Garnet in IX and Fang and Vanille in XIII. Locke is a ******** creep, I can't bring myself to give a damn about Squall or Yuna, and Cecil and Rosa are already dating so there's not much a story between them in the first place.

Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
I adored the CecilxRosaxKain love triangle...but Zidane and Garnet have my heart crying
I wasn't impressed by Tidus and Yuna.

I adored Zidane and Dagger though, along with Squall and Rinoa. However, I also liked Cecil and Rose.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Fang and Vanille were adorable. D;

Though I guess that's expected since Fang was originally supposed to be a guy.

Kor Duskaara's Waifu

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Onigiri-Devouring Neko
Gear Dragon Azure
Onigiri-Devouring Neko
I've only played VIII and XIII (if you've already seen me post this... sorry) and after seeing Squall at the beginning of disk 3... my feels just went kaplooy.

Like when I read Homestuck.

Good thing or bad thing? biggrin

A beautiful thing ~

He is, isn't he? heart

Kor Duskaara's Waifu

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Peltrow
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Fang and Vanille were adorable. D;

Though I guess that's expected since Fang was originally supposed to be a guy.

Square: the only place where genders can be flipped back and forth without a second thought.... just look at Kuja.

Kor Duskaara's Waifu

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
systematic_chaos
I have to say FFX. I just got drawn into the dynamic between Yuna and Tidus pushing each other forward, and each one ultimately willing to sacrifice his or her life for the other one. Seeing Tidus's love for Yuna push FFX's history into another direction was nothing short of amazing, a true testament to the love between them.

FFX was probably the most epic love story in the series (in the literal sense, not the internet junkie sense.) I chose 9 because it was a simple romance, but well-developed and heart-warming. it took them a while to develop the feelings, and they supported each other too. 8,9, and 10 were the hardest to choose from for me. if i could pick them all, I would xd

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The only problem I have with Final Fantasy VIII's love story is that it was poorly portrayed, it would of been a great love story had Square not made a complete ******** up of the story and forced them together.

Meaning, Rinoa liked Squall, we saw that but Squall was all 'nope, don't love ya now piss off and stop annoying me woman!' And then it got to the third disk and all of a sudden Squall DOES love that annoying woman who kept pissing him off because Square realised they needed to have the hero fall in love with some female so the annoying one was it and it was getting later and later in the game so hey, he better have a girlfriend now.

This is why I have always prefered Laguna and Raine's relationship WAY better then Squall and Rinoa's, Laguna and Raine were shown for ten minutes yet their relationship had far more substance to it and we saw that, we have a whole game of Squall and Rinoa and their relationship is crap.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I totally forgot to add Steiner/Beatrix. I love those two. ;_______;

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Nafretiti
The only problem I have with Final Fantasy VIII's love story is that it was poorly portrayed, it would of been a great love story had Square not made a complete ******** up of the story and forced them together.

Meaning, Rinoa liked Squall, we saw that but Squall was all 'nope, don't love ya now piss off and stop annoying me woman!' And then it got to the third disk and all of a sudden Squall DOES love that annoying woman who kept pissing him off because Square realised they needed to have the hero fall in love with some female so the annoying one was it and it was getting later and later in the game so hey, he better have a girlfriend now.

This is why I have always prefered Laguna and Raine's relationship WAY better then Squall and Rinoa's, Laguna and Raine were shown for ten minutes yet their relationship had far more substance to it and we saw that, we have a whole game of Squall and Rinoa and their relationship is crap.

This.

I mean c'monnn! Rinoa spent a good half of the game wanting Seifer. :l
I chose Final Fantasy X because of the whole aspect of Yuna-Tidus relationship. It's sort of a forbidden thing because Yuna is slightly worshipped as a goddess because she is to give her life to "save" the people of Spira from this creature called Sin and Tidus is actually one of Sin's creators creations, but he doesn't realize it and they end up falling for each other without really realizing it until the end when Tidus dissappears after Yuna defeats Sin.
I know most people don't like them, but I really love Hoperai(Lightning x Hope) heart

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Final Fantasy IX's romance story between Garnet and Zidane were one of my favorites ever. EVER.

Oh yeah, and Steiner/Beatrix. How can I forget that? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces