Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
"Dancing Mad" is also my favorite song.
Defender Derek
dancing mad
just when i thought the post was dead lol. dancing mad is a really good song.
Will to Fight and Snow's Theme (ffxiii)
Tetsuwan Leotsu
Will to Fight and Snow's Theme (ffxiii)
havent heard will to fight. I'll have to look it up. snows theme was cool though. no pun intended.
Oh my god. Have you heard the Distant Worlds version of Dancing Mad? I think I mentioned it back there, but I'll put a link here again anyway. Because it's AWESOME.

Dancing Mad
saritasunshine
Oh my god. Have you heard the Distant Worlds version of Dancing Mad? I think I mentioned it back there, but I'll put a link here again anyway. Because it's AWESOME.

Dancing Mad
I have now. just..woah. o.o
Favorite Battle Theme: Battle Theme from FFX-2
Favorite Character Theme: Yuna's Theme from FFX
Favorite Background Theme: Braska's Daughter from FFX
koncettina
Favorite Battle Theme: Battle Theme from FFX-2
Favorite Character Theme: Yuna's Theme from FFX
Favorite Background Theme: Braska's Daughter from FFX
Ah, Ill always regret not getting into FFX. Had good music. But my brother's girlfriend at the time borrowed it and never returned it when they broke up. Sad times. Good picks though

Loyal Vampire

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Nice question!)) I've always was wondering which FF's music theme people love more biggrin
Here is my top favorite FF themes:

1.Battle theme - "Blinded By Light" (FFXIII). Yeah, I hate Final Fantasy XIII, but I love this theme! It sounds so epic! In my opinion it is more suited for Final Fantasy XII, but c'est la vie biggrin
2. Boss theme - Oh, oh! Glad you asked! biggrin All I was a fan of Final Fantasy series, I was torn between "Dancing Mad" (FFVI) and "One-winged Angel" (FFVII). That was until one special man named Tony Dickinson made his own remix OF THESE TWO THEMES - "Prancing Dad". This mix takes the best from bouth "DM" and "OWA". If you are the fan of them - check it out, you'll not be sorry biggrin
3. Background - "The Castle" (FFVIII). This theme sends shivers down my spine. It starts so fun and ringing, and then at one point it falls to a low, deep organ roar. It "jumps" all the allotted for listening time, causing a feeling of helplessness in the face of an approaching evil. And believe me, that makes it rock. Amazing theme...
4. Character theme - "Darkness and Starlight" (FFVI). Yeah, if you remember this part of opera "Maria and Draco" is also Celes Chere's theme. Come to think of it, this song is very good to her... It's gentle, it's touching and makes me shed a few tears even after all these years! More of that - it sounds in the most dramatic events of the game, and it so perfectly intertwined with the story, that you'll drop a tear or two rather you like it or not. And this IS an achievement, because even "Suteki da ne" can't do that to me xd

So-o-o-o... yeah, that's what I think biggrin
Iezevel
Nice question!)) I've always was wondering which FF's music theme people love more biggrin
Here is my top favorite FF themes:

1.Battle theme - "Blinded By Light" (FFXIII). Yeah, I hate Final Fantasy XIII, but I love this theme! It sounds so epic! In my opinion it is more suited for Final Fantasy XII, but c'est la vie biggrin
2. Boss theme - Oh, oh! Glad you asked! biggrin All I was a fan of Final Fantasy series, I was torn between "Dancing Mad" (FFVI) and "One-winged Angel" (FFVII). That was until one special man named Tony Dickinson made his own remix OF THESE TWO THEMES - "Prancing Dad". This mix takes the best from bouth "DM" and "OWA". If you are the fan of them - check it out, you'll not be sorry biggrin
3. Background - "The Castle" (FFVIII). This theme sends shivers down my spine. It starts so fun and ringing, and then at one point it falls to a low, deep organ roar. It "jumps" all the allotted for listening time, causing a feeling of helplessness in the face of an approaching evil. And believe me, that makes it rock. Amazing theme...
4. Character theme - "Darkness and Starlight" (FFVI). Yeah, if you remember this part of opera "Maria and Draco" is also Celes Chere's theme. Come to think of it, this song is very good to her... It's gentle, it's touching and makes me shed a few tears even after all these years! More of that - it sounds in the most dramatic events of the game, and it so perfectly intertwined with the story, that you'll drop a tear or two rather you like it or not. And this IS an achievement, because even "Suteki da ne" can't do that to me xd

So-o-o-o... yeah, that's what I think biggrin
Exactly why i posted the question! lol. Ill check out "Prancing Dad" (although the name worries me. lol) and I love the fact that you put in why you like the songs. great picks too

Loyal Vampire

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Colonel kidkool
Exactly why i posted the question! lol. Ill check out "Prancing Dad" (although the name worries me. lol) and I love the fact that you put in why you like the songs. great picks too

Thank you very much! heart Although I don't think that I coped with this task well: it is difficult to explain the reason why I love something in a foreign language)) But I'm trying biggrin
Tell me when you'll check "Prancing Dad" please, I want to hear your opinion biggrin
Iezevel
Colonel kidkool

Thank you very much! heart Although I don't think that I coped with this task well: it is difficult to explain the reason why I love something in a foreign language)) But I'm trying biggrin
Tell me when you'll check "Prancing Dad" please, I want to hear your opinion biggrin
Just listened to it. three times. easily the greatest thing ive heard all day. Then again im a sucker for Metal/Rock remixes lol. still, great song and remix nonetheless. and what do you mean foreign language? If english isnt your native language, i couldnt tell. good job with that

Loyal Vampire

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Colonel kidkool
Iezevel
Colonel kidkool

Just listened to it. three times. easily the greatest thing ive heard all day. Then again im a sucker for Metal/Rock remixes lol. still, great song and remix nonetheless. and what do you mean foreign language? If english isnt your native language, i couldnt tell. good job with that

I knew you'll like it! biggrin My brother and me found it accidentally one day xd It's heavy, emotional and truly deserves to become the main theme of the End FF Boss =) True gift to any Final Fantasy Fan biggrin

And yes, I am russian biggrin And my speech is still poor and pretty simple)) But I hope to fix that))
Iezevel
Colonel kidkool
Iezevel
Colonel kidkool

I knew you'll like it! biggrin My brother and me found it accidentally one day xd It's heavy, emotional and truly deserves to become the main theme of the End FF Boss =) True gift to any Final Fantasy Fan biggrin

And yes, I am russian biggrin And my speech is still poor and pretty simple)) But I hope to fix that))
Indeed it is, thanks for sharing it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games