Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite theme would be One-Winged Angel, You're not alone, Trojan Beauty, Anxious Heart, and majority of Final Fantasy love themes.

Zealot

saritasunshine
...On a related but not altogether relevent topic...Have any of you been to Distant Worlds? ^^ I drove four hours to go on the 23rd and just got the soundtracks for my birthday. It was the best thing I've ever done. So beautiful.
I've actually never even heard of it. What is it? Whats it like?
PhoenixDownxx
My favorite theme would be One-Winged Angel, You're not alone, Trojan Beauty, Anxious Heart, and majority of Final Fantasy love themes.
dont think ive heard trojan beauty. if i have the name doesnt ring a bell. what ones it from?
That last one mind-raped me. it wont go away. congratulations. lol. good picks though. and epic signature. Dane Cook, right?
Colonel kidkool
saritasunshine
...On a related but not altogether relevent topic...Have any of you been to Distant Worlds? ^^ I drove four hours to go on the 23rd and just got the soundtracks for my birthday. It was the best thing I've ever done. So beautiful.

OH MY GOD.

Okay, so the full name is "Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy." Basically, they go around the world on a tours and perform at different symphony halls. All Final Fantasy music with clips from the games showing on screen. BEST THING EVER. They even bring around Nobuo Uematsu. He played Dark World at mine and it was...so...haunting. Seriously, best thing I've ever done. I'm the kind of person to go to symphonies on my own, so a FINAL FANTASY SYMPHONY was unreal. Paid $60 and drove four hours there and four hours straight back and...I'm sorry. Just...God, Liberi Fatali. Amazing. Anything with the choir gave me chills, but that's because I'm a choir person. Here.

Prelude
Liberi Fatali
Vamo alla Flamenco
Dark World

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
VIII's Deling City and Esthar City and The Extreme. I really loved FF XIII's The Promise, Blinded by Light, and Choose to Fight. I also like X-2's main theme song and XII's The Battle for Freedom.
saritasunshine
Colonel kidkool
saritasunshine

OH MY GOD.

Okay, so the full name is "Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy." Basically, they go around the world on a tours and perform at different symphony halls. All Final Fantasy music with clips from the games showing on screen. BEST THING EVER. They even bring around Nobuo Uematsu. He played Dark World at mine and it was...so...haunting. Seriously, best thing I've ever done. I'm the kind of person to go to symphonies on my own, so a FINAL FANTASY SYMPHONY was unreal. Paid $60 and drove four hours there and four hours straight back and...I'm sorry. Just...God, Liberi Fatali. Amazing. Anything with the choir gave me chills, but that's because I'm a choir person. Here.

Prelude
Liberi Fatali
Vamo alla Flamenco
Dark World
That. Is. Amazing.
Colonel kidkool
saritasunshine

OH MY GOD.

Prelude
Liberi Fatali
Vamo alla Flamenco
Dark World
That. Is. Amazing.

It was absolutely AMAZING. ^^ I encourage you to look for playlists of the soundtracks to that concert. I own them both now. Birthday presents. ^__^ Their arrangement of One-Winged Angel was really good too...Oh, and Dancing Mad. And the FF7 theme. And...oh god, I could go on forever. xDD I went to the one in St. Louis, but they have them elsewhere too. I don't think anywhere in the US until later or next year though.

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's hard to choose, I love all of them whee

Normal Battle theme: FFVII or FFX
Area theme: Someday the dream will end and Moonlight Wandering
Character theme: Lightning's Theme, Yuna's Theme and Aerith's theme (too hard to choose confused )
Boss Theme: This one's easy, SEPHIROTH'S THEME xp xp xp
saritasunshine
Colonel kidkool
saritasunshine

OH MY GOD.

Prelude
Liberi Fatali
Vamo alla Flamenco
Dark World
That. Is. Amazing.

It was absolutely AMAZING. ^^ I encourage you to look for playlists of the soundtracks to that concert. I own them both now. Birthday presents. ^__^ Their arrangement of One-Winged Angel was really good too...Oh, and Dancing Mad. And the FF7 theme. And...oh god, I could go on forever. xDD I went to the one in St. Louis, but they have them elsewhere too. I don't think anywhere in the US until later or next year though.
doubt ill be able to make it. ever T-T pretty much broke. and what money we do have is being saved so i can visit my fiance(e? cant remember how many e's.) this summer. oh well. thats why theres internet i guess, lol.
monkey_squeak
It's hard to choose, I love all of them whee

Normal Battle theme: FFVII or FFX
Area theme: Someday the dream will end and Moonlight Wandering
Character theme: Lightning's Theme, Yuna's Theme and Aerith's theme (too hard to choose confused )
Boss Theme: This one's easy, SEPHIROTH'S THEME xp xp xp
So im guessing you like FF7? lol good picks though
Battle themes:
The Man With The Machine Gun (FFVIII), Battle Theme 1 (FFIX), Paradigm Shift (FFXIII-2), Last Hunters (FFXIII-2), Blinded by Light (FFXIII)

Boss themes:
Saber's Edge (FFXIII), Invisible Depths (FFXIII-2), Battle Theme 2 (FFIX), Worlds Collide (FFXIII-2), Eidolons (FFXIII)

Background themes:
Ukelele de Chocobo (FFIX), Ride On (FFVIII), Crazy Chocobo (FFXIII-2), Can't Catch A Break (FFXIII), The Sunleth Waterscape (FFXIII), Full Speed Ahead (FFXIII-2), Black Mage Village (FFIX)

Character themes:
Sazh's Theme (FFXIII), One Winged Angel (FFVII)

Note: These themes count up to 10% of my favourite themes. I can't remember the other 80% because I can't be bothered looking through my gigantic libraries of FF music on my computer, and that I just woke up. razz

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Oh boy.

Hope's Theme.
Snow's Theme.
Caius's theme
Lightning's theme (XIII-2)

Dust to Dust
Chaotic Labyrinth
Requiem
Ovelia's Worries

Heart of Chaos
Fighting Fate
One Winged Angel
Dancing Mad
Helldance/The Pervert
Test of the l'Cie
Maybe I'm a Lion
The Dark Messenger
Battle 2 (IX)

And tons more I can't think of right now.

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hehe okay here I goo!!

Favorite Battle Theme : Blinded by Light - FFXIII or The Battle Theme - FFX

Favorite Character Theme : Rikku's Theme - FFX and Yeul's Theme - FFXIII-2

Favorite Background Theme : Someday the Dream WIll End - FFX

Final Fantasy X, XIII, XIII-2 are great xDD

Quick Reply

Submit