Welcome to Gaia! ::

The heading pretty much says it all. What's your favorite Final Fantasy Battle, Boss, the Background, and/or Character theme?

Personally, My favorite battle theme has to be a tie between FF2, FF7, and FF8.
My favorite Boss theme Is either The Extreme (FF8 final boss) Or Dark Messenger (FF9 Trance Kuja) Or Maybe I'm A Lion (FF8 Griever)
Favorite background theme is You're Not Alone (FF9) hands down.
Favorite Character theme is probably Squall's. Just cuz he's beast.

Replies are appreciated.
This belongs in the FF sub-forum, but regardless:

Favorite boss theme: The generic FFVII one
Favorite background song: You're Not Alone (FFIX)
Favorite character theme: Has to be One Winged Angel (FFVII)
Lord Eneon

Oh, I didnt know there was one. Sorry. Good choices though
Colonel kidkool
Lord Eneon

No worries. I'd have to add onto that though that my favorite overall FF song is probably The Price of Freedom from Crisis Core.
Lord Eneon
Colonel kidkool
Lord Eneon

No worries. I'd have to add onto that though that my favorite overall FF song is probably The Price of Freedom from Crisis Core.
That is an Awesome song. Catchy too.
Oh, that's difficult. Love Dark Messenger so that's probably my favorite villain theme (even though Kuja has another theme which is also awesome but shut up.) One-Winged Angel is more epic, dark, and interesting, but Dark Messenger gives more of a sense of the character it's dealing with. Plus I've never actually heard One-Winged Angel in game so I don't think I can say it's my favorite. -_- I've gotten to the end of FF7 three times but something ALWAYS gets in the way before I can beat it. Friend wanted his game back. I got distracted by side-quests and then my memory card corrupted. Game disc died. I bought it on the PSN but I couldn't bring my PS3 to college. Grr...

Battle theme is probably 8 or 13, even though those games also have the worst combat systems so I think the designers were trying to compensate. xD I can't listen to the one for 8 without hearing the drawing magic sound in the back of my head, but 13 is pretty awesome. Yeah, guess I'll go with Blinded by Light.

Background song...You're Not Alone is pretty awesome. And the main theme of 7. I liked walking around the map to heear that. Um...Vivi's theme is nice. Oh! And Zorn and Thorn's theme! I know I"m getting off topic now, but there are a lot of songs to mention. xD And I know this is kind of weird, but in FF4, I really liked wandering around Fabul and listening to all it's Asian...monk...ninja...martial arts music.

...There's a lot. T__T I can't choose.
saritasunshine
Oh, that's difficult. Love Dark Messenger so that's probably my favorite villain theme (even though Kuja has another theme which is also awesome but shut up.) One-Winged Angel is more epic, dark, and interesting, but Dark Messenger gives more of a sense of the character it's dealing with. Plus I've never actually heard One-Winged Angel in game so I don't think I can say it's my favorite. -_- I've gotten to the end of FF7 three times but something ALWAYS gets in the way before I can beat it. Friend wanted his game back. I got distracted by side-quests and then my memory card corrupted. Game disc died. I bought it on the PSN but I couldn't bring my PS3 to college. Grr...

Battle theme is probably 8 or 13, even though those games also have the worst combat systems so I think the designers were trying to compensate. xD I can't listen to the one for 8 without hearing the drawing magic sound in the back of my head, but 13 is pretty awesome. Yeah, guess I'll go with Blinded by Light.

Background song...You're Not Alone is pretty awesome. And the main theme of 7. I liked walking around the map to heear that. Um...Vivi's theme is nice. Oh! And Zorn and Thorn's theme! I know I"m getting off topic now, but there are a lot of songs to mention. xD And I know this is kind of weird, but in FF4, I really liked wandering around Fabul and listening to all it's Asian...monk...ninja...martial arts music.

...There's a lot. T__T I can't choose.
lol I had the exact same problem. actually took me 30 mins or so to write my bit at the top cuz i had to run through my selection of themes to make sure i knew my favorites, and 80% is still "ties between" or something. I havent ever played 13, i kinda stopped following the series are i saw the battle system change in 12, but ive been thinking about getting back into it. point is, ill look up Blinded By Light. thanks for giving me something to look up =D
The only FF I've really played to completion was Dissidia, but I'll try my best...

Boss theme: Battle of the Bridge (FF5)

Background Theme: Don't remember it's name, but it's the theme for the motorcycle chase for FF7.

Character theme: Otherworld (Jecht's theme in FF10)
Cocaine Samurai
The only FF I've really played to completion was Dissidia, but I'll try my best...

Boss theme: Battle of the Bridge (FF5)

Background Theme: Don't remember it's name, but it's the theme for the motorcycle chase for FF7.

Character theme: Otherworld (Jecht's theme in FF10)
I believe the song name is "Crazy motorcycle" Or some such thing. good picks though, Battle of the bridge was epic.
Colonel kidkool
The heading pretty much says it all. What's your favorite Final Fantasy Battle, Boss, the Background, and/or Character theme?

My favorite Boss theme Is either The Extreme (FF8 final boss) Or Dark Messenger (FF9 Trance Kuja) Or Maybe I'm A Lion (FF8 Griever)

Replies are appreciated.

These questions are hard to answer simply because there's too many good pieces to choose from XD. My favourite battle themes would be between Those Who Fight from FFVII and The Man with the Machine Gun from FFVIII. I love Encounter from Crisis Core too.

Boss themes are super hard to pick D: I love Clash on Big Bridge and The Last Battle when you fight Neo-Exdeath in FFV. Those and Dark Messenger and Dancing Mad :3

You're Not Alone is the best background theme, I love it. Black Mage Village too.

Favourite Character Theme is Kuja's or Celes'.

I know it's not in here either but my favourite Chocobo theme is Ukelele de Chocobo ^-^
Lord Eneon
Colonel kidkool
Lord Eneon

The Price of Freedom is an amazing song. It's probably my favourite overall song as well, it brings tears to my eyes XD.
lilwolfygurl
Colonel kidkool

Replies are appreciated.

These questions are hard to answer simply because there's too many good pieces to choose from XD. My favourite battle themes would be between Those Who Fight from FFVII and The Man with the Machine Gun from FFVIII. I love Encounter from Crisis Core too.

Boss themes are super hard to pick D: I love Clash on Big Bridge and The Last Battle when you fight Neo-Exdeath in FFV. Those and Dark Messenger and Dancing Mad :3

You're Not Alone is the best background theme, I love it. Black Mage Village too.

Favourite Character Theme is Kuja's or Celes'.

I know it's not in here either but my favourite Chocobo theme is Ukelele de Chocobo ^-^
Doesnt really have to be there to say it so no harm done lol. but again, great picks.
...On a related but not altogether relevent topic...Have any of you been to Distant Worlds? ^^ I drove four hours to go on the 23rd and just got the soundtracks for my birthday. It was the best thing I've ever done. So beautiful.

Fated Paladin

Kawaii Shoujo

My favorite themes are Eternal Harvest from Final Fantasy IX, Your Not Alone from Final Fantasy IX, Melodies of Life from Final Fantasy IX, Waltz of the Moon and Balamb Garden from Final Fantasy VIII, Fithos Lusec from Final Fantasy VIII, and Liberi Fatali from Final Fantasy VIII.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff