Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
MooMooJuice
The Yami Bakura

Basically, can I play my second playthrough on normal, get to where I can get some Attack Lv3 drops, then use the crystal to reset and change my second playthrough to hard?

Yes. You just won't keep your story progress when you want to change it to hard.

PHEW THANK GOD. I thought that I had to give up on upgrading my Attack Lv3's cause I couldn't get any more Attack Lv3's to max out the ones I had now. Thanks for the help.
Came to say that Lightning Returns is the best Final Fantasy game in recent memory.

The only recent releases that come close are Dissidia 012 and Type-0, imo.

It's a fantastic game.
Tellurical Tempestro
Came to say that Lightning Returns is the best Final Fantasy game in recent memory.

The only recent releases that come close are Dissidia 012 and Type-0, imo.

It's a fantastic game.

It truly is. have you played type-0? i really want to know how it is.

Shameless Lunatic

Hi everyone. I'm playing XIII-2 and am pulling my hair out basically.

There are a million side quests and they are in random order (which isn't the problem) but they seems to be impossible to complete them if one progresss too far in the game first. For example, I accidentally found Cordelia's notes before activating the "Ars Symphonica" quest. I keep approaching her but there is no option for her to speak... did I ruin something? crying Hopefully not. Anyways, I'd just like to check up on this before I go futher and ruin more of these possible quests... or is supposed to be weird & jumpy like this?

Versatile Receiver

skrinkleandskrod

There are a million side quests and they are in random order (which isn't the problem) but they seems to be impossible to complete them if one progresss too far in the game first. For example, I accidentally found Cordelia's notes before activating the "Ars Symphonica" quest. I keep approaching her but there is no option for her to speak... did I ruin something? crying Hopefully not. Anyways, I'd just like to check up on this before I go futher and ruin more of these possible quests... or is supposed to be weird & jumpy like this?
Have you tried closing the gate and re-opening it?
skrinkleandskrod

I don't recall XIII-2 having any missable quests. If something's not working, completing the level (if you haven't) or closing the gate and replaying it (if you have already beaten the level) sometimes works.

Shameless Lunatic

Ah thanks to both of you ~great idea. I'll let u know how it goes 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff