Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Final Fantasy Type-0 is finally coming to NA/EU, and when it does it'll be in HD on the PS4!

Quote:
I’d like to start this out by thanking everyone who let us know how badly you wanted this game to come to North America. Ever since the original PlayStation Portable release in Japan, you guys have never given up on it, raising your voices in an effort to see this title come to North America and Europe. Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s coming and it’s going to be in HD.

Stay tuned for more details in the future.
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Source: PSN Blog

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Cupcakesu
Final Fantasy Type-0 is finally coming to NA/EU, and when it does it'll be in HD on the PS4!

Quote:
I’d like to start this out by thanking everyone who let us know how badly you wanted this game to come to North America. Ever since the original PlayStation Portable release in Japan, you guys have never given up on it, raising your voices in an effort to see this title come to North America and Europe. Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s coming and it’s going to be in HD.

Stay tuned for more details in the future.
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Source: PSN Blog

Square Enix decides to troll the fan translators who released their version this week.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Voice actors are now allowed to talk about their roles.

So far Cristina Vee has confirmed she voices Cinque, and Matthew Mercer has confirmed he voices Trey.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
I'm glad they SE finally decided to release Type-0 over seas, I've said for a while now that they should just make a HD version for TV consoles. Thought they would have done it for the PS3 though. Either way, I'm happy to be able to play it. I played the demo from the Japanese site a while back and it was freakin awesome.

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I love Final Fantasy XIII. <3 The music is pretty awesome. smile

Unbeatable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Is the game coming for xbox one/ps4, or ps4 only?Because I dunno If i should get a ps4 or xbox one since I don't know for what console its coming

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
Yumiko Matsumoto
Is the game coming for xbox one/ps4, or ps4 only?Because I dunno If i should get a ps4 or xbox one since I don't know for what console its coming

Not gonna lie, but if you're a die hard Square fan; chances are stick with Sony. So PS4.

They may border as a multi-platform for some of their games, just to reach a larger fanbase though.

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Okay, so I'm a doof and didn't realize that this would be a better place for this type of thing, so I'll post it here just in case my other topic gets attacked for being in the wrong place (and it probably will be).

I've gone through the entire OST of all three Final Fantasy XIII games several times and there's one song that I can't find.
It plays when you stagger certain enemies in Lightning Returns after the first couple of staggers. It is not K.O. It starts in this video at around 6:20.

What is this song!?

I just need to know the title of the song. It infuriates me that I can't find it anywhere! Anyway, thanks ahead of time.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Shizuka Mizu
Okay, so I'm a doof and didn't realize that this would be a better place for this type of thing, so I'll post it here just in case my other topic gets attacked for being in the wrong place (and it probably will be).

I've gone through the entire OST of all three Final Fantasy XIII games several times and there's one song that I can't find.
It plays when you stagger certain enemies in Lightning Returns after the first couple of staggers. It is not K.O. It starts in this video at around 6:20.

What is this song!?

I just need to know the title of the song. It infuriates me that I can't find it anywhere! Anyway, thanks ahead of time.
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I'm pretty sure it's a slightly edited/cut version of "Chaos" (Track 5 Disk 1). You can hear the parts you linked to mostly around 2:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C47W-WEHK2Q&list=PL9e0-I9ArbZBh1-mF8Z26PFL3VqU9yz6s&index=5

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I'm pretty sure it's a slightly edited/cut version of "Chaos" (Track 5 Disk 1). You can hear the parts you linked to mostly around 2:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C47W-WEHK2Q&list=PL9e0-I9ArbZBh1-mF8Z26PFL3VqU9yz6s&index=5

Ohhhh.
I never thought that it'd be hidden in the end of the track like that. Hah. Cute.
Thank you! I really appreciate you solving this crisis for me. :p

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have another question about the Fabula Nova Crystallis.
Does anyone ever question the integrity of the Latin that SE puts into the XIII series? I mean, yes, it's cool and all and gives the game a really nice atmosphere with mysticism and everything, but does anyone ever think that it might not be right? And if you have thought about whether it's grammatically correct or not, does that change your opinion of it? If you knew how correct or incorrect it is, would that also change your opinion? Would you not want to know because it might ruin your feelings about it?

I'm just curious; I'm not trying to bash or anything.
Shizuka Mizu
I have another question about the Fabula Nova Crystallis.
Does anyone ever question the integrity of the Latin that SE puts into the XIII series? I mean, yes, it's cool and all and gives the game a really nice atmosphere with mysticism and everything, but does anyone ever think that it might not be right? And if you have thought about whether it's grammatically correct or not, does that change your opinion of it? If you knew how correct or incorrect it is, would that also change your opinion? Would you not want to know because it might ruin your feelings about it?

I'm just curious; I'm not trying to bash or anything.

I don't because it's not at all unusual for the Japanese to use languages they may or may not fully grasp. You see it in anime all the time when the Japanese voice actors speak English.

Friendly Bookworm

The Final Fantasy XIII trilogy will be now coming to the PC via Steam/Square Enix Online Store.

Article:
NA Square Enix Blog - FFXIII Coming to PC

It will be out on October 9th.

Pre-Ordering now will get you 10% off!
Did you guys know that Sazh was originally supposed to be white?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cuz I just found out.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
13 on PC? Because 13 was soooo popular. At least it seems cheap lol. Also lol'd at the weeaboos on that thread demanding Japanese audio.

I found some concept art of white Sazh too, though it seems to be in a later phase of development.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But seriously though, my god that original design is awful, no wonder they scrapped it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff