Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Absolute Claws
Fidelis Noctua
I'm UBER psyched for the TGS. We finally will get to see more XV after years of nothing.

inb4 delays and 200% more Igeyorhm Lightning.

User Image.
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Probably just trying to tie Lightning into the XIV plot somehow so her appearance in that Fate and the weapons/costumes doesn't seem as bizarre.
It's tiny as hell, but
http://lightning-returns-news.tumblr.com/post/60910879364/a-new-lightning-returns-key-art-was-shown-in
The gang's all there! It makes me feel happy for some reason.

Sparkly Scamp

I like the new artwork. It's nice to see them all together. whee
/squints
is that Vanille? It could be because the image is small, but it almost looks like her hair is styled differently.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I can't tell if Vanille is wearing new clothes or not... o_o;
http://25.media.tumblr.com/900676abffe06d49eded7e656c62774d/tumblr_msz3thP6BR1qzsaeuo1_500.jpg
Slightly larger.
Vanille looks to have a headdress, but from what little I can tell, her outfit appears unchanged.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Safe to say that's definitely Vanille.

Is that really the full cast? It feels so.....small for a trilogy.
MooMooJuice
A scan of Noel's CG render.
Nothing HQ yet that I have seen.
I'm really disappointed he didn't get a costume change. Same with Fang. I've never understood why game designers change only select major characters.
Kuja9113

Yeah, I would've liked to have seen even a minor change like what they did with Hope's outfit.
It gives me a feeling that Fang, Noel, and Sahz will be only minor characters. I suspect most of what we've seen of the game is a very small beginning portion, and that we've already seen a good chunk of the scenes Noel will be in.
okay so I already saw the rest of the famitsu scans, but I kinda gazed over them and wasn't really paying attention and I just now saw the image of half cie'th Snow..

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kuja9113
MooMooJuice
A scan of Noel's CG render.
Nothing HQ yet that I have seen.
I'm really disappointed he didn't get a costume change. Same with Fang. I've never understood why game designers change only select major characters.

The same reason anything related to XIII happened.

money Time paradox.

Also, looks like Vanille stole Yuel's headdress.

I am so looking forward to spending hours customizing Lightning's outfit in this game. 8 )

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
MooMooJuice

I am so looking forward to spending hours customizing Lightning's outfit in this game. 8 )

I'm looking forward to making an eye-bleedingly disgusting palette of orange, green and purple. I also like the plastic, cheap cosplay Red Mage outfit.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Some close ups of the last group picture are floating around.. Vanille's outfit is definitely exactly the same, plus the new headdress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff