Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
MooMooJuice
Cupcakesu

I liked X for being the most realistic looking in terms of body types. They had weird clothes and stuff, yeah, but none of the characters looked like twigs. The girls actually had hips and thighs. (not to imply that all women have that body type. But all the characters in XIII are incredibly thin and lanky)
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

It was mainly their legs that were thin. Their torsos and hips were still rather shapely. Lightning in particular had some nice hips but thin legs. But anyway, I don't really see Versus being any different. Noctis himself looks pretty lanky and Hope-like.
Quote:
I also wanted to mention that, of course, the main playable character is Lightning, but in some side quests, we’re considering having people accompany you in those battles.

HOPEFULLY THEY ARE CHARACTERS WE ACTUALLY WANT IN OUR PARTY AND NOT A BUNCH OF NEW CHARACTERS.

'cause gosh that would piss me off so much.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
MooMooJuice
Quote:
I also wanted to mention that, of course, the main playable character is Lightning, but in some side quests, we’re considering having people accompany you in those battles.

HOPEFULLY THEY ARE CHARACTERS WE ACTUALLY WANT IN OUR PARTY AND NOT A BUNCH OF NEW CHARACTERS.

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Lumina is a new character and I certainly wouldn't oppose her joining us for a few battles. :>
Cupcakesu
MooMooJuice
Quote:

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Lumina is a new character and I certainly wouldn't oppose her joining us for a few battles. :>

I don't mind if there ARE new characters. I pretty much expect there to be. I don't want them ALL to be new characters, though.

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I hope that LR isn't as open as XIII-2 was.

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Why not? My favorite thing about XIII-2 was how authentic side quests felt because it was open. Also, personally, I think open-worlds are more inviting for a replay.

I really liked XIII, but I had a hard time finding the drive to play it again, because I kept remembering that the first half is really linear.

Beloved Receiver

Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus XIII could have been pushed to PS4?

It would definitely explain the comment that SQUENIX made about news being forthcoming, implying that it will be announced at the 'PS4' announcement planned for this month.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/05/final-fantasy-versus-13-going-next-gen-in-2014-square-dropping-name-report/
Rumors suck.

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
Gah... My wallet will never have time to heal... sad

Was hoping to hold off on ps4...

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

As much as I don't want it to be on the next gen, if it does end up on it then guess I'll be spending more money on a console. XD;

And while I was looking up news for LR, I stumbled upon this.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/02/07/final-fantasy-xiii-trilogy-pack-could-be-released-if-fans-demand-it/

User Image

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Fidelis Noctua

And while I was looking up news for LR, I stumbled upon this.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/02/07/final-fantasy-xiii-trilogy-pack-could-be-released-if-fans-demand-it/

The last paragraph....
Quote:
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is the final part of the decade of Final Fantasy XIII initially promised to us. It will be released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 worldwide later this year.

Decade...?
XIII was anounced in 2006 (and released 2009). It's 2013 now. I don't think that is a decade....Unless we get LR in 2016. Which I doubt....I'm prolly missing something. xD
Oh, well. Being nitpicky.

Hmmm.....I hope it is PS3....I only got the PS3 in 2010- years after it's release. I get the feeling a PS4 wait will be longer...

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Just poor writing. What they said was that Fabula Nova Crystallis could very well last up to 10 years. That encompasses more than just XIII.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Been a while since we've had any news.
Just to add something, here's Lumina's high-res render. Enjoy the crisp detail.

http://xbox360.tgbus.com/UploadFiles/201302/20130204095241122.jpg

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I know I know it is eye candy and Japanese guys all go for sex appeal and everything...and maybe I am showing my age but i see that and all I am thinking 'sluttish much?'

I think I need to start playing console video games again, what I once thought of as 'normal' is now starting to make me seem old since I haven't touched a PS game in ages.
Nafretiti
I know I know it is eye candy and Japanese guys all go for sex appeal and everything...and maybe I am showing my age but i see that and all I am thinking 'sluttish much?'
Lumina?
Hmm.

I wouldn't think that about her since 1. I don't expect her to really be a fighter, so there's no need for battle armor or anything. 2. She's mostly covered up (her skirt is transparent, but it looks like she has something on underneath.. kinda like Lenne?), and 3. I don't know her character so I can't say, "oh that outfit doesn't suit her." (like Lightning's)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff