Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Winter-Solistice
Well, it's not like I ever did any battles strategically! Plus, it ejected my party before I could do anything at all. Really? I though that Vidina was a totally whack name. It has like its hair sticking up, curled slightly inwards at the top of the tuft. A light-skinned red-head xD. Is Vidina female or male, lol?! Wait, so who do you hate? O.o OMG, Hope Estheim is hot. AHEM pardon me, and he looks even better in FFXIII-2.

Better take this to the PM's....Getting a liiiiiiitle off topic! xD

Gracious Phantom

Riku Lucifen
Winter-Solistice
Well, it's not like I ever did any battles strategically! Plus, it ejected my party before I could do anything at all. Really? I though that Vidina was a totally whack name. It has like its hair sticking up, curled slightly inwards at the top of the tuft. A light-skinned red-head xD. Is Vidina female or male, lol?! Wait, so who do you hate? O.o OMG, Hope Estheim is hot. AHEM pardon me, and he looks even better in FFXIII-2.

Better take this to the PM's....Getting a liiiiiiitle off topic! xD

Lol, okay biggrin
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Keep in mind we're seeing the picture of a "world" like... hundreds of years into the future. Bhunivelze could've changed by then. o;

And yet time is stopped because of chaos.... idonotunderstand

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
MooMooJuice
Cupcakesu
User Image

Keep in mind we're seeing the picture of a "world" like... hundreds of years into the future. Bhunivelze could've changed by then. o;

And yet time is stopped because of chaos.... idonotunderstand
User Image

Honestly, we have far too little information to make logical guesses right now. And a lot of what we're claiming to know is also assumption. Let's just wait for actual news releases beyond a website and some art. Dx

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Question: So, since the world will end in 13 days in FFXIII: Lightning Returns, will there not be time to have missions and extra stuff, meaning, more complains of linearity from fans?
I hope not, I will stick with Lightning to the end! emotion_bigheart

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
pureiridescence
Question: So, since the world will end in 13 days in FFXIII: Lightning Returns, will there not be time to have missions and extra stuff, meaning, more complains of linearity from fans?
I hope not, I will stick with Lightning to the end! emotion_bigheart
User Image

Quite the opposite, really. How you choose to spend your time is up to you. Completing missions will give you more time as well so you don't need to worry about wasting it too much unless you're running around aimlessly.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Still no news on Lightning Returns since it was announced, huh?

Lonely Exhibitionist

FFXIII and FFXIII-2 are the only PS3 games that I've replayed. They're so addicting!

Friendly Bookworm

You can now vote for teh Super Fan whose name will be credited in Lightning Returns.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Quote:
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 producer Yoshinori Kitase took to social media this week for an update on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, the third and final installment in the newly-christened Lightning Saga. After a bout of recap via Twitter and Facebook, Kitase informed fans that a major milestone has passed in the game’s development. The team will also make use of playtest focus group feedback to further polish a game that was described by Toriyama as “the most polished Final Fantasy title yet”.

Officially announced at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Event, Lightning Returns is still on track for a 2013 release. The last progress update in September had the game’s completion at 30%.
User Image

Most polished title doesn't say much.

It makes me think there isn't going to be a lot of content. Not that I was expecting much in the first place. Me thinks there will probably be even less than XIII-2.

I think at this point I'm ready for a new title /coughversuscough
Not that I won't play or enjoy LR. But I'm ready for a new adventure. I'm starting to miss the substance. Side quests and replays are fun and all, but it doesn't make up for plot.

Maybe it's me. But X and XIII felt like they had a bulk X-2 and XIII-2 didn't. I especially felt the difference between XIII-2 and XIII.

On a semi-related note, I hope there won't be too much space-jumping in LR. I think a lot of that substance in XIII-2 was lost because you did not walk from place to place, you just time-jumped there. It really ruined that feeling of vast space.. XIII-2 just seemed so small..

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

I could replay XIII forever and it didn't even have much (if any) replay value. But I'm an odd case. @_@;
I can't wait for LR, however I want to see more about Versus more. sad
Cupcakesu
User Image

I could replay XIII forever and it didn't even have much (if any) replay value. But I'm an odd case. @_@;
Well not that X and XIII didn't have any replay value at all. I've replayed X a few times at least. But I've replayed X-2 more times than I can count because it's shorter and I still haven't gotten all the extra stuff.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

X-2 was a game whose entire soul was vested in its replay value. And that made it a hell of a fun game. New Game + <33

And yet I've played XIII several times over (mission marks and all) despite it always being the same. I just love the game that much. ;(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff