Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

Something I stumbled upon tonight. Did anyone ever read or even catch a tweet that Lady Gaga is doing the theme song to Versus XIII?

She apparently (I won't believe until it does happen) tweeted this on March 31st 2012 and then quickly deleted it (Probably because Square Enix told her to?).

Here's a screencap of the tweet. i can tell if it's a fake tweet or not:
http://finalfantasyversusxiii.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/hrhrthrtrth.jpg?w=584&h=293

Her next album is out next spring, just in case anyone is wondering.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

That was a rumor ages ago that was never proven, and I'm pretty sure it's fake too. o;

It is seriously so easy to fake tweets.
That was an April Fool's joke, iirc.
I think I might cry if she did.

Not to say she's terrible, but her style doesn't fit the music I've heard so far from Versus.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

inorite? No way we'd go from Somnus to Lady Gaga...

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
That would be....interesting....
It has sort of happend before, between games.

X had super serious music, while X-2 was the "attack of the super hyper pop-ness".
Although, the games had completly different themes, too.....

I'll just shut up. 3nodding

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Quote:
Square Enix’s worldwide technology director, Julien Merceron, recently dropped a few hints on what upcoming news to expect from the company, in an interview with French website, Final Fantasy Dream.

Regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Merceron stated that, as Square Enix president, Yoichi Wada, mentioned earlier in the year, the “product is underway” and that the level of ambition is making Versus XIII a very complex project in its realization.

“However, Yoichi Wada is pushing this team and project as far as possible,” Merceron says, adding that fans will be happy to have waited once more information on the game is announced.

On the subject of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Merceron says that in terms of the technology being used to develop the game, it shares a few things in common with Final Fantasy Versus XIII, although the game itself is meant to be rather different, although it will use certain elements of Final Fantasy XIII’s design and gameplay.

Merceron adds that development on Lightning Returns is at a rather advanced stage, and that Square Enix are using focus tests to identify the direction of the project, as it will be a unique episode in the Final Fantasy XIII world.

Finally, Merceron also mentions Agni’s Philosophy, the Square Enix Final Fantasy tech demo that was shown off multiple times earlier this year.

Replying to a query regarding Agni’s Philosophy, Merceron replied: “Well, around June next year, there will indeed be something different around Agni’s Philosophy, which will perhaps be presented on platforms that are different from the ones being used so far. I can’t tell you more, I can only say that it’s not going to be only on PC.”
User Image

Just no more mmo's, square.

On an unrelated note. Something I've been thinking about that bugged me ever since XIII-2 came out.

Does Hope still refer to Lightning as Light in the Japanese dub?
I was rather disappointed to hear him going back to calling her Lightning in the English dub. I would like to hear him call her Light again, at least once, in LR.
MooMooJuice
On an unrelated note. Something I've been thinking about that bugged me ever since XIII-2 came out.

I was rather disappointed to hear him going back to calling her Lightning in the English dub. I would like to hear him call her Light again, at least once, in LR.

Yup, in fact if I remember correctly, he pretty much calls her "Light-san" only and never "Lightning-san" or whatever.
Temmy
MooMooJuice

Yup, in fact if I remember correctly, he pretty much calls her "Light-san" only and never "Lightning-san" or whatever.

guh. Wonder why the dubbers changed it. Different director? : (

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Lack of LR news is getting to me. @__@;
Cupcakesu
User Image

Lack of LR news is getting to me. @__@;

Me too crying

Friendly Bookworm

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

I think I posted that a page ago. @-@

EDIT: Oh, but the link died so it's not there anymore anyway.

Gracious Phantom

Has the one with Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum even come out yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff