Welcome to Gaia! ::

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
Remember when Noel floated through the air in the beginning cutscene in Valhalla, before he met Lightning?

...Am I the only one who yelled "Noel Fanservice!!!" when they saw him float?

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
MooMooJuice
I want to see it. Though I still don't like the idea of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

Maybe I'll like her more when I see the movie...

Trust me, she was by far the best part of the movie. Michael Caine would have been, but he didn't get as many scenes as the main players.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Quote:
Square Enix will detail future developments for the Final Fantasy XIII project on September 1 during a stage show at the Final Fantasy 25th anniversary event in Shibuya. The publisher outlined its full plans for the event today.

The 25th Anniversary event will be held from August 31 through September 2. The first day will be an early demo event and opening ceremony exclusively for the press and some lucky members of the Square Enix Members fan club. The following days are open to the public.

The Final Fantasy XIII stage will be held on September 1 at 11:30. The stage is titled "Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga: New Developments Presentation." Square Enix is promising details on the future of the FFXIII project. The game's producer, director, art director and other members of the staff will be in attendance.

Other stage shows on September 1 include a Final Fantasy XII music presentation and a Final Fantasy XIV special stage which promises new information on the long awaited Version 2.0 revision.

The September 2 stage events kick off with the Final Fantasy VII 15th Anniversary Stage. This stage will feature appearances from voice actors. Later that day, Hajime Tabata, Yusuke Naora and other developers will appear for a live recording session of Square Enix's Squeni Chan! Presents radio broadcast. The topic for this is a discussion of the future of Final Fantasy.

Square Enix has not made any mention of live broadcasts for these stages, so we're going to have to wait for details to trickle out from attendees or press.

View the official site event here.
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I'm not even gonna bother with holding out hope for there to be news of Versus XIII at the 25th anniversary event, if these rumors are true:

http://kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead

If it's true: [SARCASM]Didn't see that coming.[/SARCASM]

(Also: Gaia should get some sarcasm tags, yes?)

Friendly Bookworm

Cupcakesu
Quote:
Square Enix will detail future developments for the Final Fantasy XIII project on September 1 during a stage show at the Final Fantasy 25th anniversary event in Shibuya. The publisher outlined its full plans for the event today.

The 25th Anniversary event will be held from August 31 through September 2. The first day will be an early demo event and opening ceremony exclusively for the press and some lucky members of the Square Enix Members fan club. The following days are open to the public.

The Final Fantasy XIII stage will be held on September 1 at 11:30. The stage is titled "Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga: New Developments Presentation." Square Enix is promising details on the future of the FFXIII project. The game's producer, director, art director and other members of the staff will be in attendance.

Other stage shows on September 1 include a Final Fantasy XII music presentation and a Final Fantasy XIV special stage which promises new information on the long awaited Version 2.0 revision.

The September 2 stage events kick off with the Final Fantasy VII 15th Anniversary Stage. This stage will feature appearances from voice actors. Later that day, Hajime Tabata, Yusuke Naora and other developers will appear for a live recording session of Square Enix's Squeni Chan! Presents radio broadcast. The topic for this is a discussion of the future of Final Fantasy.

Square Enix has not made any mention of live broadcasts for these stages, so we're going to have to wait for details to trickle out from attendees or press.

View the official site event here.
User Image

Square Enix must love my birthday a lot. They've always had events going on for years at that time. (My birthday is Sept. 1st.)

But I'm eager to hear the VII news. I'll post this in the VII Sticky as well.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Read the news and I though to myself "fuq yeah!"

I'm really interested in the music presentation for Final Fantasy XII. I don't know about you all, but I think XII has one of the best soundtracks in the series.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Seikishi
I'm not even gonna bother with holding out hope for there to be news of Versus XIII at the 25th anniversary event, if these rumors are true:

To be honest, I really don't really care if it is cancelled and that rumor is true. I don't even know why people were demanding to hear new about Versus XIII when Square Enix said a couple of years ago that we would not be getting any news about Versus XIII for a long time.

Friendly Bookworm

ShingamiX
Seikishi

To be honest, I really don't really care if it is cancelled and that rumor is true. I don't even know why people were demanding to hear new about Versus XIII when Square Enix said a couple of years ago that we would not be getting any news about Versus XIII for a long time.

I'm waiting on Square Enix to say something about this. We were told to be patient. I'm going to stay patient.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Laili
ShingamiX
Seikishi

I'm waiting on Square Enix to say something about this. We were told to be patient. I'm going to stay patient.

Well, I've remained patient, don't get me wrong. I don't hate Versus XIII or anything. Maybe my wording was off a little. I actually find the gameplay and the battle system that was shown in the latest trailer very interesting. There's just been other titles coming out that just sort of drawn my attention away from Versus, especially the direction XIII's storyline is going and even Agito, even though I probably won't be playing it anytime soon. It's just that I didn't really worry too much about not hearing anything about the game, keeping in mind what Square Enix said in the past about it.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
ShingamiX
Seikishi

User Image

Except Nomura had mentioned at least a few months ago they did have something they wanted to show, but the producer didn't want them to.

Friendly Bookworm

I think by September with the FFXIII event, maybe we'll get some answers. So I guess we should keep calm and carry on.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

I can't keep up with all of this. These rumors are spreading like wildfire and misinformed people are blowing them out of proportion.

User Image

I give up.

Friendly Bookworm

Cupcakesu
User Image

I can't keep up with all of this. These rumors are spreading like wildfire and misinformed people are blowing them out of proportion.

User Image

I give up.

I just went by what you normally say and said "Let's just calm down, and wait for the FFXIII event in August/September and see what they will say. Maybe we'll get some answers."

From the Video Game Memebase for some humor on this topic:
At Square Enix HQ...

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Cupcakesu
User Image

User Image

I give up.

User Image

Perfect. Now all that's left is to crystallize yourself

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Gee thanks. ;~;