Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
thread is ded lolol

Just posting a checklist for the creatures I've yet to see for that one achievement for convenience

Done! biggrin

Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF:
Ceratoraptor, Sahagin Prince

Bresha Ruins 5 AF:
Amanojaku, Notsugo

Archylte Steppe:
Vodianoi, Samovira, Goblin Chieftain, Cactuar, Giant Cactuar, Cactuaroni

New Bodhum 3 AF:
Exoray

Yaschas Massif 110 AF:
Kanna Kamuy

Academia 500 AF:
Tezcatlipoca, Schrodinger

Bresha Ruins 100 AF:
Tempest

]Bresha Ruins 300 AF
Munchkin, Munchkin Maestro

Do I have to catch them, or get 100% on them?

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Absolute Claws
thread is ded lolol

Just posting a checklist for the creatures I've yet to see for that one achievement for convenience

Quote:

Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF:
Ceratoraptor, Sahagin Prince

Bresha Ruins 5 AF:
Amanojaku, Notsugo

Archylte Steppe:
Vodianoi, Samovira, Goblin Chieftain, Munchkin, Munchkin Maestro, Cactuar, Giant Cactuar, Cactuaroni

New Bodhum 3 AF:
Exoray

Yaschas Massif 110 AF:
Kanna Kamuy

Academia 500 AF:
Tezcatlipoca, Schrodinger

Bresha Ruins 100 AF:
Tempest

For the monster fragment?
Just view battle them to add them to the bestiary. No need for 100% or capture.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
rikux20
Absolute Claws
thread is ded lolol

Okay good. I have no interest in turning off gates and re-doing all of Academia just to catch a monster lol >(

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws
thread is ded lolol

Okay good. I have no interest in turning off gates and re-doing all of Academia just to catch a monster lol >(

Mr T? I decided to catch him anyway. Not that bad a SEN. Not as good as Snow, but still not bad.
Ah, be sure you get the paradox versions of certain bosses too!

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
rikux20
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws
thread is ded lolol

Mr T? I decided to catch him anyway. Not that bad a SEN. Not as good as Snow, but still not bad.
Ah, be sure you get the paradox versions of certain bosses too!

I've gotten everything in my bestiary except the things that I haven't struck out in my list. I don't really have the time nor intend to catch everything, though I'd like to fuse stuff and at least beat the DLC I haven't lol. Just enough to get the last two fragments (no guesses for the last one)

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Got it! And that Goblin Chieftain all the cool kids use. Time to gamble, or fuse disgusting monsters into each other.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Just a note, if you're trying to get SPECIFIC abilities onto a monster you'll need to fuse it twice. This way it gets a lock next to it and can't be knocked off when you fuse another monster with more abilities. So for each important ability you intend to have at the end, fuse it twice and the ones you don't want will get knocked off as you go.

Example: You want Strength +30% without having Magic +30%. Lock the Strength +30% by fusing a Tonberry with Strength+30% into your main monster and some other monster with any amount of strength boost into your main monster. This will lock the +30%. You'll still have the Magic+30% but it will get knocked off later as you add more abilities.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Ah, so that's what those locks mean. Thanks :3 Though I pretty much intended to be lazy and just look up the 'formulas' for what others had done, but at least I can understand why they do it in certain ways now lol.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
And to think I was on a streak. ******** Sazh, getting my hopes up. What do the flashing arrows even mean anyway? They don't make sense! Couldn't they at least, you know, give some sort of indication of what activates the lights and what resets them? This is ******** stupid.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Absolute Claws
And to think I was on a streak. ******** Sazh, getting my hopes up. What do the flashing arrows even mean anyway? They don't make sense! Couldn't they at least, you know, give some sort of indication of what activates the lights and what resets them? This is ******** stupid.

Chronobind?
I remember no flashing arrows....Unless they wer the direction you were turning the clock in...I found it fun.

If it is Chronobind, this should help!

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
rikux20
Absolute Claws

Chronobind?
I remember no flashing arrows....Unless they wer the direction you were turning the clock in...I found it fun.

wut no I'm talking about slots. Chronobind is easy.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws

Chronobind?

Makes more sense. *Facepalm*
All just luck.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
rikux20
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws

Chronobind?

All just luck.

I'm extra pissed off because I earned around 12k with Sazh through 999's in the victory modes, and it didn't count for s**t. Seriously, what is the point of slots if there is no actual rule or designated chance for when Jackpot comes up in the slightest? They don't make any sense in the slightest, its such a waste of time.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws

Chronobind?

All just luck.

I'm extra pissed off because I earned around 12k with Sazh through 999's in the victory modes, and it didn't count for s**t. Seriously, what is the point of slots if there is no actual rule or designated chance for when Jackpot comes up in the slightest? They don't make any sense in the slightest, its such a waste of time.

I just gave up in the end. Used the elastic band trick to get coins. You have the mood as a Hot Summers Day, right? Having XIII save data helps too.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
rikux20
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws
rikux20
Absolute Claws

Chronobind?

All just luck.

I just gave up in the end. Used the elastic band trick to get coins. You have the mood as a Hot Summers Day, right? Having XIII save data helps too.

Besides the part where it doesn't. There's no evidence that the XIII date does anything remotely useful, I've had far more success with "It's on fire!", and even then only by the same amount that the XIII date supposedly has, and doing auto-play, which is encouraged by the rest of the game, decreases your chances by 33% and makes things take even longer. That, and the internal inconsistency make this one of the worst things SE has put in a game, next to Alyssa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff