Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peltrow
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Interesting little interview with a previous Square Enix translator about a number of things, such as changes to V and VI Advance, and XIII being a localization nightmare.

http://www.rpgamer.com/features/insidegaming/tslatteryint.html

That was a very interesting read. And it's a shocker to hear all these people leaving Square Enix. But then again that's normal in companies like that.

But some people need to read that interview so they can shut the ******** up.

Fallen Arcangel Serenity
Seriously. They should realize by now that there are girls playing this game and it's not okay to just give men fanservice. I ALSO DEMAND LESS CLOTHING FOR BOYS!

Um I'm sure a lot of guys would love it if they gave him some more revealing outfits as well.

Romantic Hellraiser

I think everyone would be happier for less clothing. TAKE ALL THE CLOTHES OFF!

Sparkly Seeker

Bitchzard

Fallen Arcangel Serenity
Seriously. They should realize by now that there are girls playing this game and it's not okay to just give men fanservice. I ALSO DEMAND LESS CLOTHING FOR BOYS!

Um I'm sure a lot of guys would love it if they gave him some more revealing outfits as well.

ROFL

Final Fantasy fan base 1994: nerds

Final Fantasy fan base 2012: gay boys and gurl gamers lol

I'm guilty too, though. Noel is pretty hot.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Fallen Arcangel Serenity

MOAR NAKED SUPERPOPE.

Romantic Hellraiser

Absolute Claws
Fallen Arcangel Serenity

MOAR NAKED SUPERPOPE.

MOAR NAKED SNOW.
Lyrrien
Bitchzard

Fallen Arcangel Serenity

ROFL

Final Fantasy fan base 1994: nerds

Final Fantasy fan base 2012: gay boys and gurl gamers lol

I'm guilty too, though. Noel is pretty hot.
So any guy who I can have a Final Fantasy related conversation with is most likely gay?

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Fallen Arcangel Serenity
Absolute Claws
Fallen Arcangel Serenity

MOAR NAKED SUPERPOPE.

MOAR NAKED SNOW.

MOAR NAKED DAJH

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

Ew. D;

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Nudity jokes aside, I tried to start a new XIII save file today. It definitely felt more epic and structured than XIII-2, but it was also rather boring. Or maybe I'm just impatient because I don't wanna be procrastinating something very important, whatever. Got to Lightning and Sazh and the barbequed seafood pat in chapter 2 but meh.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Absolute Claws
Nudity jokes aside, I tried to start a new XIII save file today. It definitely felt more epic and structured than XIII-2, but it was also rather boring. Or maybe I'm just impatient because I don't wanna be procrastinating something very important, whatever. Got to Lightning and Sazh and the barbequed seafood pat in chapter 2 but meh.
User Image

I need to get around to doing this as well. Promised myself I'd do another playthrough now that I'm on break. razz

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
Finished my play through for XIII, just working on getting my DLCs for XIII-2... so far not too bad.
Gilgamesh is being awfully mean though...

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Where the hell have you been, bish.

Anyway yeah, I haven't done many infusions on my monsters nor do I have any "lolol every good buff at once" monsters in my party, so I haven't had the stats to do much more than maybe 1m damage to the King of Heroes.

And yeah, XIII doesn't really start to get fun for a while. IIRC it wasn't until about the Bulbasaur boss fight or Chapter 7 where the game got exciting, gameplay and story wise.

Friendly Bookworm

I'd love to sit down and play some Xiii/XIII-2 but with a garage sale weekend, work, and my sister's wedding in almost a week... No Final Fantasy for this one. emo

Maybe I can get an hour or two in at night before going to bed.

I'm surprised no one asked for moar nekkid Hope. Or Caius...

Wouldn't mind the Caius now that I think about it. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces