Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm waiting for Versusssss :']

Of course, I'm getting XIII too

But my friend, who was in japan when it came out and played it, said the beginning was "shiz longgg", and the beginning "poop on a stick"

...nice use of vocabulary, lol ^^;
EienKetsueki
I'm waiting for Versusssss :']

Of course, I'm getting XIII too

But my friend, who was in japan when it came out and played it, said the beginning was "shiz longgg", and the beginning "poop on a stick"

...nice use of vocabulary, lol ^^;

Beginning was rather fantastic IMO.

I can't say much for Versus, as I generally dislike Nomura headed games, and we haven't heard much about Versus in a real long time.
Langlen

Beginning was rather fantastic IMO.

I can't say much for Versus, as I generally dislike Nomura headed games, and we haven't heard much about Versus in a real long time.

Probably old news, but but there was an article in this month's GameInformer where they interviewed FFXIII producer and director Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama, and the interviewer asked them about the other games in the Fabula Nova Crystalis trio, and Kitase replied: "Please look forward to future announcements."
I kind of died a little on the inside, because although I don't own a PS3, I really like the way Versus and Agito look. :/

And it kind of ticks me off that they're already starting to let stuff out about XIV, when XIII is still doing so well for itself... but, anyway.

I just made it onto Disc 2 of XIII. So proud of such a small thing. XD
I can't believe the other thread was binned... Anyway it seems this thread does cover all 3 games.

After beating the final boss, I now have the whole world open to me. I'm kind of nervous to take on all the missions lol

Moonlight Ladykiller

The purpose of stickies is to contain a large amount of redundant chatter about a specific subject. No exceptions are made for older threads that have been made redundant.

We do not sticky user made threads, as that leads to jealousy and resentment the majority of the time. Stickies in this forum are created after careful deliberation between the members of the moderation team.

Now, please stay on topic.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, I feel good about Versus because I'm a Nomura fangirl. The games have lost their edge without his influence, so I'm eager for his product.
Iakun
I can't believe the other thread was binned... Anyway it seems this thread does cover all 3 games.

After beating the final boss, I now have the whole world open to me. I'm kind of nervous to take on all the missions lol

Gratz! ... now upload a vid of it evil

Beloved Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

<3

Has there been any information regarding game-play and story as far as Versus?
Or better yet, why its named FF-Versus XIII....?
I just got to chap. 8 and its really cool. ^^ i heard that versus has the kh team and that the battle system will be a litle like kingdomhearts but darker
Can anyone name all the trophies with question marks on them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff