Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>Eh, I don't really like that multiple endings thing and I'm with Venuur de Panace about the monster taming. I was never really good at the controlling monsters thing, I'd rather have a new party member.<♦ ♦

Claims on: Asari Ugetsu, Daisuke, Satoshi, Argentine, Dawn, and Maka.
User Image
Tarot Cards drawn/made by Artist Unknown.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Wow. I didn't think that selling FFXIII on Ebay would be so difficult!

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
I start to like XIII-2 the more I see it being played.
I'm liking the live trigger system a lot. It seems like getting a pre emptive strike is even more easier now than it was in XIII though.
XIII-2 sounds like it's going to be a really good sequel to Final Fantasy XIII.
I believe this will be extremely better than X-2 for PS2 or Reverent Wings for DS

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I hope they'll release Type-0 before the PS Vita comes out, or at least have it on the PS Store gonk

I still have no idea if they're going to keep this whole beastmaster feature when you get three party members together. Do we get to name them though?

EDIT: Also of note, I've got most of my characters to around level 5 in their main roles and level 2 in their minor roles. :L
            can't say i'm looking forward to raising monsters. did that in ToS2, and it's not something i particularly liked.

I much prefer using the actual characters.

watch, you'll be forced to use the monsters or something. uhhhgggg. :/

I wonder about the multiple endings, too. i'm kind of hoping for something like SO3, where the ending doesn't change, but you get extra cutscenes with the other characters or something..

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>I don't like the multiple endings thing either because you'll want to beat it again and again to get the different endings :/<♦ ♦

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Well, I'm not too happy about having multiple endings because that means multiple playthroughs. I'm the kind of person that goes and unlocks everything the first time around, but with the live trigger system, I'm kind of glad that they have that because I don't want to watch the same cutscenes and stuff over. I can at least go back and make different choices.

Sparkly Seeker

FINALLY. I've been trying to figure out since the trailer who Noel's voice actor was, because his voice sounded so damn familiar—it HAS to be Jason Marsden, the guy who does Tino's voice from The Weekenders. God I love his voice.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Lol. I forgot all about that show! It was pretty good.

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
Looking forward to the next few PS3 releases.
Need to feed my eyes with 1080HD graphics! heart

Also, I noticed an arena submission of Noel Kreiss... Pretty cool!
-edit-
It went bye bye sad

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
iTakeshi Yamamoto
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>I don't like the multiple endings thing either because you'll want to beat it again and again to get the different endings :/<♦ ♦

User Image

Which I will probably do. I've already beaten XIII six times. Yes, six. D: And it had very little replay value by most gamer's standards. lol

Now that I've rewatched the E3 coverage, I'm excited for this game again. I can see myself losing much quality family time over this. To the mancave! Ha, ha.

Also, Gaia, what the ******** is up with these backgrounds? O.o They're terrible. And dodgy; it should never take so long to load a page. D:
Any love for Versus XIII here? I've been looking forward to it for so long, seems unbelievable. Graphics that ******** the brain right out of your head, and the world of the game seems so unique and interesting compared to the other FF's, I can't wait to see the battle system. mrgreen

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Black Khak - Telluric
As long as Noel and Serah are the main characters and not Lightning, I don't give a damn.

You put so much thought in to what you posted. Didn't you? razz

@I Am Storm King--
I'm liking Versus XIII so far. I just don't really like to discuss it because there's still so little out on the game and it hasn't made many appearances at events, like E3 or TGS. If you ask me, Versus is looking to be the last title to come out in the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation. But based on what we do have on the game so far, I'm liking how the gameplay changes if you're using a gun. You can actually aim and there seems to be more exploration in the game. I can't really say the story has caught my attention yet, seeing how none of it's been discussed lately. If you haven't seen the battle system, check out the latest trailer. In general, it looks very similar to that of Kingdom Hearts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff