Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wait, does this mean the original FFXIII thread will be deleted? surprised

I'm kind of annoyed with CP tough. It's so hard to get, as if it's just randomly generated so I can only get one new thing on my Crystarium Board. Hopefully things will get better in later chapters, but still ><

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wait... is Vanille like, a double l'Cie?
Nope. Just rewatch that clip of the Cieification.

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Oh I see.

Wtf is happening! I'm fighting a boss with just Hope, and he keeps spamming pinpoint beam, to which all I can do is spam cure, and it's having less and less effect! I'm about to die! D:
Seraphor
Oh I see.

Wtf is happening! I'm fighting a boss with just Hope, and he keeps spamming pinpoint beam, to which all I can do is spam cure, and it's having less and less effect! I'm about to die! D:

Try dying.
I actually haven't died on that battle. I've just keep spamming Ravage, then Medic. After a while, Lightning and Fang came to my rescue.
But dying makes them come immediately to you, making the whole thing so much easier.
Meh, I thought it was fun that way. lol
I predict that Agito XII will be similar to Crisis core in the way that the characters will be able to move around in battle, however i noticed that there was a menu in the lower left hand side of the battle menu, and it had the four buttons corresponding with a command each. PREDICTION- say if you want to attack you have to use a button.

I DON'T KNOW THOUGH

btw Agito is for psp

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Seraphor
Oh I see.

So you have Fought Odin? this not so hard just need Thunder and Cure
Pucelle
Seraphor
Oh I see.

Odin happens at least 3 chapters before the fight he was talking about.

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
absolclaw
Pucelle
Seraphor
Oh I see.

Odin happens at least 3 chapters before the fight he was talking about.

so what boss he mean to? make me curious
he he he

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas