Welcome to Gaia! ::

final fantasy VII is cool

Bashful Genius

Um...Does the black dude really die? Cause he just shot himself when my brother was playing the game. confused
Do you really want to know?!

Bashful Genius

Yorun De Pimp
Do you really want to know?!

I got all emo cause he started to get good. emo
BUT NO!..
Prob. not. XD
Consider this: Even in the start up cinematics, there's scenes with Sazh that you haven't seen yet.

It's all just common sense from there.
if sazh did die he would be able to chase them cacturs razz
Yorun De Pimp
Inx25
Yorun De Pimp
I'm sorry for your loss UA.. =*(

Inx25

Sacrifices? Those are a pain and not woth much CP haha. Where do you get the thing that lets you transform your weapons?

Sorry bro, I was reading your question wrong. Most CP depends on what you can actually beat. Is this post game or before the final fight?

There is a video here
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wikicheats-power-final-fantasy/64982#comments_top

It shows some good places. If you're tough enough to take on Faultwarrens, (titans trials). I'd suggest doing that. The video contains spoilers of the last boss, so if you have not played it out yet, don't watch it.

Other than that, missions is a good way to kill time and get CP.

Its Post play, awesome! Thank you, one more question. Where do I get the thing that transforms your weapons to different tiers? I don't mean the scarletites and stuff, I mean the actually choice in the menu to do so.

That really depends. After you maxed your weapons you can transform it. Scarletite is one such item. But from first tier to tier two it really depends on the weapon what actually transforms it.
From tier 2 to tier 3, there is only Trapezohedron that you need. You can get them by killing turtles (adamtoitse & long gui). You can also buy them at R&D, but they are too expensive.

Haha, don't you get some key item that lets you do it?
Well, I can finally take down an Adamantortoise. Granted, it's with the summon trick to automatically knock him down, but still.

Now to keep on fighting him in hopes of him dropping that shiny piece of Trapezohedron.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
So far, I'm on chapter 12 and it seem like after you defeat the Fal'Cie on Gran Pulse(the one before Barthandelus), all of the boss battles are just plain annoying. I'm trying to decide which one annoyed me the most between Barthandelus and the ProudClad. XD
Meh, I was overpowered, so none of them were that hard to me.

Just got my first 3rd evolution weapon, but it's merely to upgrade and dismantle for 3 more of those lovely Trapezohedron.

And I found out that I can take down an Adamantortoise without the summon trick. ALthough it takes like 8 minutes instead of 1.
Inx25
Yorun De Pimp
Inx25
Yorun De Pimp

Inx25

Sacrifices? Those are a pain and not woth much CP haha. Where do you get the thing that lets you transform your weapons?

Sorry bro, I was reading your question wrong. Most CP depends on what you can actually beat. Is this post game or before the final fight?

There is a video here
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wikicheats-power-final-fantasy/64982#comments_top

It shows some good places. If you're tough enough to take on Faultwarrens, (titans trials). I'd suggest doing that. The video contains spoilers of the last boss, so if you have not played it out yet, don't watch it.

Its Post play, awesome! Thank you, one more question. Where do I get the thing that transforms your weapons to different tiers? I don't mean the scarletites and stuff, I mean the actually choice in the menu to do so.

That really depends. After you maxed your weapons you can transform it. Scarletite is one such item. But from first tier to tier two it really depends on the weapon what actually transforms it.
From tier 2 to tier 3, there is only Trapezohedron that you need. You can get them by killing turtles (adamtoitse & long gui). You can also buy them at R&D, but they are too expensive.

I don't think I understand the question. The key items were mentioned in my previous post. Once you starred your weapons, you can upgrade it. If you have the item it's the only item that you can use, the rest will all be blank.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

So... I've finished and aced all but 6 missions.

My characters are Lvl. 5 in their primary roles and now I'm on Level 1-2 on the first and second secondary roles.

Any suggestion for leveling up?
And if it's to take down an Adamantoise, what builds you recommend ?
o.o;
The easiest way for any one to take down those turtles is Sazh!

I used summons though and I was on Eden. I had to take out those soldiers to get my TP back.

I began with Sazh in their Syn. When summon is summonend, I put haste and brave on Sazh.
Then went to commando and attack first with auto and after that with Blitz, to stall the stagger meter.
Then went to Rav (the other Rav and Fang had Sab).
I used Cold Blood till summon left. Fang was casting everything she knew and when the stagger meter cam close I went to RAv rav rav to increase the damage percentage. Then went to commando commando commando to finish him off and used blitz with Sazh cause that did so incredibly much damage.. it's abnormal..
Yorun De Pimp
Inx25
Yorun De Pimp
Inx25
Yorun De Pimp

Inx25

There is a video here

I don't think I understand the question. The key items were mentioned in my previous post. Once you starred your weapons, you can upgrade it. If you have the item it's the only item that you can use, the rest will all be blank.

Ohhhh! So each weapon only works with certain "-tites"?
The way I'm doing it is I'm going in with a RAV/SAB/SAB paradigm (Lighting, Hope, Fang) and doing summon and gestalt in rapid order, and then inflicting Imperil, DeProtect, DeShell, and Slow on the thing.

After that, stagger, and then switch to COM/RAV/COM and beat the s**t out of it before it gets up, and it should be dead.

It should be of note that I've got all the roles except for one maxed out on each character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff