Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Wow...Stupid Sub-roles requiring a lot of CP. Dx

At least I can get in like 15 or 20 minutes 194k of CP in the Faultwarrens using the Growth Egg.
Leixi
User Image

At least I can get in like 15 or 20 minutes 194k of CP in the Faultwarrens using the Growth Egg.

How far are you? o.o
I just put in disc 3.
Damn. D;
CP is hard for me to come by.

Dangerous Lunatic

Bofu
Twisted Angel of Darkness
Leixi
User Image

From tier-1 to tier-2. They are usually rare drops of some enemies, you can get some of them via treasure spheres and some of them as rewards of Cie'th Missions. Also you can buy them in the Shops.

From tier-2 to tier-3. Trapezohedron. You can buy them int the Shop. Or you can get lucky by farming the Oretoises except the Adamanchelids.

The greatest technique is to fully upgrade a weapon (tier 3 with a star) and then to Dismantle the weapon so you can triplicate your Traprezohedron.
That's from Vanille's weapons only I think. Spend 1 Trapezohendron and get 3 back. Maxed level of course.

I'm currently farming for Sprint shoes and Ribbons. I figure out how to get them from dismantles. Then I'm going for the growth egg. Neochu....deathspam....3 minutes.

the only problem with upgrading either vaniles and fangs weapon is that it's going to cost quite a bit.. farming tortises would be another alternative.. if you don't get traps or platinum ignots, at least you get 40k worth of cp.. depends on what you would prefer to do.
Well I wanted Ribbons and Sprint shoes to prepare for Neochu, so I could get the growth egg. Now that I have it I'm farming Tortoises. 80k CP each. They are a pain in the a** to bring down though. Why the ******** doesn't Vanille have curse? neutral

Dangerous Lunatic

iRileyy
Leixi
User Image

How far are you? o.o
I just put in disc 3.
Damn. D;
You've reached the point now where CP is easier to come by, but you need vast amounts of it. 194k really isn't a lot when the final stage costs either 30-60k each on the main roles and double that for the secondary ones.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iRileyy
Leixi
User Image

How far are you? o.o
I just put in disc 3.
Damn. D;
User Image

I'm Post-game. Disc 4 for you? Dx

Thanks the heavens the PS3 version only uses one disk.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iRileyy
Leixi
User Image

How far are you? o.o
I just put in disc 3.
Damn. D;
You've reached the point now where CP is easier to come by, but you need vast amounts of it. 194k really isn't a lot when the final stage costs either 30-60k each on the main roles and double that for the secondary ones.
User Image

XD When I started to farm in the Faultwarrens, I just needed 120k to finish up the fifth level of my third role level of each character. Now I'm doing the secondary roles. which require a lot.

I've done and five-star'd around 53/64 missions. Stupid Attacus, I got a 3 star in it xD.

Dangerous Lunatic

Leixi
iRileyy
Leixi
User Image

How far are you? o.o
I just put in disc 3.
Damn. D;
User Image

XD When I started to farm in the Faultwarrens, I just needed 120k to finish up the fifth level of my third role level of each character. Now I'm doing the secondary roles. which require a lot.

I've done and five-star'd around 53/64 missions. Stupid Attacus, I got a 3 star in it xD.
I 5-star the hard ones, yet epically fail at the easy ones. Why? I dunno. I'll go back and do them again when I'm maxed and have the gold watch.
just a quick question, ive been leveling up weapons/accessories and characters.. if i have omega max for lightning and level 76 for fangs ultimate weapon can i take on the last boss yet? or should i keep leveling..

Dangerous Lunatic

Bofu
just a quick question, ive been leveling up weapons/accessories and characters.. if i have omega max for lightning and level 76 for fangs ultimate weapon can i take on the last boss yet? or should i keep leveling..
What's your Role level(s) at?
from memory i think it is 8 i went back to pulse to farm with those magic portals..

Dangerous Lunatic

Well the max at that point in the game is 9. If you're close to having that maxed you should be ok. You'll get the 10th and final stage after you beat the final boss.

I took it on with 3 level 26 tier 1 weapons, and only 2 of the 3 main roles maxed, and none of the secondaries even started. It was a brutal fight, but I took it down in 3 tries.
Well the max at that point in the game is 9. If you're close to having that maxed you should be ok. You'll get the 10th and final stage after you beat the final boss.

I took it on with 3 level 26 tier 1 weapons, and only 2 of the 3 main roles maxed, and none of the secondaries even started. It was a brutal fight, but I took it down in 3 tries.

guess ill have a crack it at it tonight. just want to finish this game so I can get started on SSF4
Yorun De Pimp
I'm sorry for your loss UA.. =*(

Inx25

Sacrifices? Those are a pain and not woth much CP haha. Where do you get the thing that lets you transform your weapons?

Sorry bro, I was reading your question wrong. Most CP depends on what you can actually beat. Is this post game or before the final fight?

There is a video here
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wikicheats-power-final-fantasy/64982#comments_top

It shows some good places. If you're tough enough to take on Faultwarrens, (titans trials). I'd suggest doing that. The video contains spoilers of the last boss, so if you have not played it out yet, don't watch it.

Other than that, missions is a good way to kill time and get CP.

Its Post play, awesome! Thank you, one more question. Where do I get the thing that transforms your weapons to different tiers? I don't mean the scarletites and stuff, I mean the actually choice in the menu to do so.

Lol
I tried to fight the big dinosaur thing in Gran Pulse.
lol
It OHKO'd me. xD
Inx25
Yorun De Pimp
I'm sorry for your loss UA.. =*(

Inx25

Sacrifices? Those are a pain and not woth much CP haha. Where do you get the thing that lets you transform your weapons?

Sorry bro, I was reading your question wrong. Most CP depends on what you can actually beat. Is this post game or before the final fight?

There is a video here
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wikicheats-power-final-fantasy/64982#comments_top

It shows some good places. If you're tough enough to take on Faultwarrens, (titans trials). I'd suggest doing that. The video contains spoilers of the last boss, so if you have not played it out yet, don't watch it.

Other than that, missions is a good way to kill time and get CP.

Its Post play, awesome! Thank you, one more question. Where do I get the thing that transforms your weapons to different tiers? I don't mean the scarletites and stuff, I mean the actually choice in the menu to do so.

That really depends. After you maxed your weapons you can transform it. Scarletite is one such item. But from first tier to tier two it really depends on the weapon what actually transforms it.
From tier 2 to tier 3, there is only Trapezohedron that you need. You can get them by killing turtles (adamtoitse & long gui). You can also buy them at R&D, but they are too expensive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff