Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leixi
User Image

I was doing the Mark Mission 12.... and then I thought the stone next to the monster was the 13th Mission.... then I took it and ran to the mark.... When I notice that just when I was going to face the Mark.... it was mission 52. xDD

Is that the one with the stupid giant bird?! That thing owned me every time I tried to fight it until I started using Snow as bait

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hillsys Stalker
Leixi
User Image

I was doing the Mark Mission 12.... and then I thought the stone next to the monster was the 13th Mission.... then I took it and ran to the mark.... When I notice that just when I was going to face the Mark.... it was mission 52. xDD

Is that the one with the stupid giant bird?! That thing owned me every time I tried to fight it until I started using Snow as bait
User Image

Yup ;P
Grand_Geoff
Neochu.. Tips to beat it.

Actually tips to stay alive while I spam death..

Sentinel Snow, Hope Medic and Vanille Death spam with of course the belladonna wand. You could even use some shrouds. Keeps you alive longer and you have haste, so you cast faster.

This is how I did it though on a really low level. The hell began when Neo Ochu is dead and Snow is practically the only one capable of killing those dudes fast enough.
Oh well.. I was using Snow, Fang and Vanille..

They kill everyone so damn fast..
Shrouds. GO in with all the buffs, and then spam Death as much as you can. Replace Snow with HOpe, so when you get into the emergency situation, you can dual medic and fully heal rather quick.
Those 5 good for nothing bastards...

They kill me faster then Neochu.
Grand_Geoff
Those 5 good for nothing bastards...

They kill me faster then Neochu.

That's what the sentinel is for. So that the sentinel can keep those off of your back.
Snow has 13000 Hp.. So I have him my sen.

Maybe I'm just not getting lucky..

How many death spells did it take for it to work for you? In the battle you won obviously..
Oh my god! I FINALLY HAVE THE PLATINUM TROPHY!!! scream scream scream

That treasure hunter trophy was a hell! It wasn't even fun to get. And I defeated Long Gui in a really cheap way, but it counts so who cares (2 elixers, 3 summons ^^). I was getting tired of killing turtles.

Grand_Geoff
Snow has 13000 Hp.. So I have him my sen.

Maybe I'm just not getting lucky..

How many death spells did it take for it to work for you? In the battle you won obviously..

Not that much.. 7 or something. Mind you though that I failed 20 times and died.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

I still have a question about Eden in Chapter 12.

SPOILERS:

So, In Chapter Twelve, Eden is represented by a trinity consisting of the same being but in three different colors: white, black, and gold.

Now each of them summon at one time or another a fal'Cie to realign the Tesseracts...

The white Eden summons Carbuncle. The black Eden summons if I'm not mistaken Kujata and the third one summons some fal'Cie I don't know.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

SPOILER:

Here's a picture of the fal'Cie I'm talking about.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p17/Kiokujo/Eden2.png

Dangerous Lunatic

Wow you can keep playing after you beat the final boss? That ******** rocks! About time they did that for an FF game. Not that the final boss was really all that hard. Only had issues with the middle of the fight.

Not quite sure how I feel about the ending.

*spoiler*: Since Vanille was one of my favorite Characters and all. : /
Twisted Angel of Darkness
Wow you can keep playing after you beat the final boss? That ******** rocks! About time they did that for an FF game. Not that the final boss was really all that hard. Only had issues with the middle of the fight.

Not quite sure how I feel about the ending.

*spoiler*: Since Vanille was one of my favorite Characters and all. : /

I know what you're saying! =(

Dangerous Lunatic

One thing I don't understand is there is a achievement where you have to do over 100k in a single attack. When I was fighting the final boss, I did 99,999 repeatedly, but I couldn't break 100k. Why is this?
Twisted Angel of Darkness
One thing I don't understand is there is a achievement where you have to do over 100k in a single attack. When I was fighting the final boss, I did 99,999 repeatedly, but I couldn't break 100k. Why is this?

Small spoilers, not really a spoiler... but Bahamuts mega flare can break the limit and once you defeat certain enemies within the cieth missions you get the Genji Glove, which has uncapped damage ability, so your own characters can break the limit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff