Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
When I beat the game, will it let me go back and do the quests and stuff or will it just have one of those "the end" screens?

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yorun De Pimp
Bulbasauurr
I feel like I'm the only one who actually forgets that there are summons while I'm in a battle. xd

I sometimes forget that there is technique choice... But some of those abilities there are really handy and I don't just mean Libra.

Leixi
User Image

So finally I finished FFXIII.

Now I'm doing the Mark missions.

I got 15/64 done, all of 'em 5-star'd

Hehe, most of those should be easy post game. But there is tons of stuff to explore if you done that many. Not sure if you even unlocked chocobo's then?!!
User Image

Nope. xD

In Chapter 11, I 5-star'd: Mission 01-02 , Mission 20-28 except 27. I did 20-28 except 27 because I didn't want to bother going into the effin' tower again. I know that there are some missions that make you go and kill an enemy in the tower... but I can tolerate that.

One this I hate about these missions is that if you like didn't get to 5 star the mission, you have to go back to the stone and do it all over again even if it's miles away.... If you are lucky you can find a save point near the Mark and Quit the game and reload it. @w@

Also any tips for 5-staring the final boss in it's second form? [Hopefully that didn't have spoiler]

Leixi
Yorun De Pimp
Bulbasauurr
I feel like I'm the only one who actually forgets that there are summons while I'm in a battle. xd

I sometimes forget that there is technique choice... But some of those abilities there are really handy and I don't just mean Libra.

Leixi
User Image

So finally I finished FFXIII.

Now I'm doing the Mark missions.

I got 15/64 done, all of 'em 5-star'd

Hehe, most of those should be easy post game. But there is tons of stuff to explore if you done that many. Not sure if you even unlocked chocobo's then?!!
User Image

Nope. xD

In Chapter 11, I 5-star'd: Mission 01-02 , Mission 20-28 except 27. I did 20-28 except 27 because I didn't want to bother going into the effin' tower again. I know that there are some missions that make you go and kill an enemy in the tower... but I can tolerate that.

One this I hate about these missions is that if you like didn't get to 5 star the mission, you have to go back to the stone and do it all over again even if it's miles away.... If you are lucky you can find a save point near the Mark and Quit the game and reload it. @w@

Also any tips for 5-staring the final boss in it's second form? [Hopefully that didn't have spoiler]

Yeah, that was really annoying. I had to 5 star every mission. So I would always search for a save point cause they sometimes are really far out from their stone. They should've made me accept the mission through the menu on the map.

To 5 star the final boss should be easy. Debuff him for a couple or so debuffs, go to an all ravager team to stagger him quickly. Probably go to relentless assault (com/rav/rav) Com will do the damage and the ravagers will increase the damage that the boss is taking. The com will also launch the enemy (But I think that Orphan can still attack while launched, not sure though) If the stagger meter when staggered comes to a certain point (I think it depends on timing) you should go to an all com com com team to finish him off. With debuffs on him it should go fast.

The key to 5* final boss is to do it in one stagger and trying to debuff him in the beginning really fast. If in the beginning of the battle he managed to do the rebirth attack, press start and retry again.

ShingamiX
When I beat the game, will it let me go back and do the quests and stuff or will it just have one of those "the end" screens?

It'll give you an The End, but you can press start and save and when you load that file you can play on. Because a lot of extras isn't even doable without having finished the game, because of restricted crystarium that opens up even more post game (though I don't doubt that there are people who managed to do anything and it will be some kind of challenge).

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Okay... Now I need help with Upgrading Weapon/Accessories.

It seems like an easy process... but really it can be daunting.

So what weapons should I upgrade for each character?

I know I'll have to upgrade the other 7 weapons of each character to the 2nd Tier for the trophy, but that can wait.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Yorun De Pimp
ShingamiX

It'll give you an The End, but you can press start and save and when you load that file you can play on. Because a lot of extras isn't even doable without having finished the game, because of restricted crystarium that opens up even more post game (though I don't doubt that there are people who managed to do anything and it will be some kind of challenge).

So it's like FF3(DS) where you can still keep playing after you finish the story?
ShingamiX
Yorun De Pimp
ShingamiX

So it's like FF3(DS) where you can still keep playing after you finish the story?

I never played that game. But yeah you can keep playing.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Yorun De Pimp
ShingamiX
Yorun De Pimp
ShingamiX

I never played that game. But yeah you can keep playing.

Oh that's cool. I stayed on one part of the game forever trying to get all the trophies available during the time for no reason then. XD

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Spoilers - White text below:

I find it funny how the FF XIII logo relates to the story. xD

" We had it all this time on our Game Start Screen... But it didn't make sense until you saw the end of the game."

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Yeah, some of us already knew that the logo related to the story in some way. It doesn't really make sense at first though. I think the other titles will be the same way. It's kind of showing already with Agito XIII.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

[Spoilers]

Well the meaning of FFXIII's logo is : "It's Cocoon in the grasp of Vanille and Fang, after both of them turning into Ragnarok and then transforming into crystal to form a crystal pillar that sustained Cocoon on air."

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
The logo for FFXIII wasn't that clear to me. With the other two logo's you can somewhat get a general idea of what the story is about.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

I'm still clueless about something in Orphan's Cradle:

[Spoilers] Okay, Eden appears as three forms one white, one violet and one gold. The first one summons Carbuncle to move around the platforms.... But does that mean that Carbuncle was actually moved from Palumpolum? Then the violet one seems to summon another fal'Cie into the mix... and then the gold one as well. Is one of the other fal'Cie is Kujata? [End Spoilers]

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ShingamiX
The logo for FFXIII wasn't that clear to me. With the other two logo's you can somewhat get a general idea of what the story is about.
User Image

That's why you needed to play the game to understand it xD

yeahhh beat it, didn't like it
But Question
My sister's friends said If I beat it with 100 percent completion I get a diff ending. is this true? =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff