Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Hunter

Daft Delight
twilight joey
I have Lv.20s for weapons for my 3 main characters.
I took him out first try but I took 12 minutes instead of the 7 it wanted...so I got no stars.. sad
But at least I won first try. :/
I thought the fight was easy but I guess I should have been quicker taking him down. I can't help that I want buffs and full-life all the time. XD

Ohhh, this must be the second fight with him? I didn't know there was a second fight until reading another thread yesterday. xd
If I were you, I'd repeat the fight until I got 5 stars, which is what I did for the first one. Of course, I'm a shade obsessive. mrgreen

I can't repeat it...I continued the game and I'm in Chapter 10. It was the only boss I didn't get 4 or more stars on. -shrugs-

I fight him again? Alright, well, that was just the first time, to clarify.
I should level up weapons for Hope/Fang since Lightning has a STAR weapon currently and I need a catalyst.
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Langlen
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Langlen
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff
Titans trials are misleading. I walked all over most of the missions and then boom.. Neochu.

The Neochu isn't the worst you can fight at Titan's Trials. Unlock Mission 51 and find out.

Haven't gotten to him yet, just been doing Raffelesia, Ochu, Borgbear, and Vertigox path or somethin' like that. THat path nets me around 200k CP depending on how many Flowering Cactaurs I can get before they run away.

Yes I need a tip on how to kill a Flowering Cactuar. They take away too much of my HP before I can attack them.

Well, right now I've got all my main roles maxed out, and I have Aurora Scarfs (with the Tri-Disaster paradigm) on my party so they can get out their strongest spells and stagger/kill ASAP.

At best, I've been able to get 2. Which, at 15k CP a piece, is nothing to complain about.

Party is Lightning, Hope, and Fang, btw. Fang you can replace for Vanille if you want a real spellcasting punch.

Cool, that's the party I use, and I've maxed out each characters' main roles. But I found a different way yesterday. By equipping the party with sprint shoes and used the paradigm Aggression (COM/COM/RAV), I was able to kill the Flowering Cactuars before they ran away. Use COM and start the battle by casting Blitz, and let Hope cast his AOE spells. I should watch out for their Firaga though, I was on the red.

I just tried that combo last night, and by god, I took out 3 Flowering Cactoids. Came out of that run with 260k CP.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Truthfully... My party doesn't have a weapon above level 5. XD

And I'm in Siren Park in Eden Chapter 12.

:3

I just beat FF13, and Im kinda lost. Where should I go to lvl up my characters?
Illustrator Q

Level up at Gran Pulse. Train on the big turtles.
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Illustrator Q

cant kill them

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Illustrator Q
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Illustrator Q

cant kill them
User Image

Return to Gran Pulse so you can:

Do the Mark Misions and 5-star them.
Level up your weapons and accessories.
Ride Chocobos.
And completely fill up the Crystarium.

Illustrator Q
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Illustrator Q

cant kill them

Start with the Death Method. Have control over Vanille, and have Fang and Sazh in your party. Summon your Eidolon at the start of the battle. Keep spamming Death. When your Eidolon goes away, have Sazh buff you up and Fang debuffing your opponent while you keep spamming death. Here I'd start with this paradigm (SAB/SAB/SYN). Once Sazh has buffed you up already, basically just haste, switch to the paradigm (SAB/SAB/SAB). Don't do anything except spam Death. It is said that if you have 3 Sabs, your chances of Death will increase. Also make sure you equip Vanille with the Malboro Wand (2nd Tier of the Belladonna Wand) for improved debuffing. If the Adamantoise/Adamantortoise stands up before you try to Death it, reset the battle and try again.
Something I did not know happened to me last night and I thought it was pretty cool.
I was fighting an enemy and for whatever reason I brought out my summon (well the reason was that I forgot a medic in any paradigm, so I healed up) but right at the point that Odin came I died and everything went away and I thought well press retry, I know what I did wrong so I'll do it another time.. but Odin brought me back to life! I did not know that I was basically immortal with my summon out!

Oh yeah, I have 2 trophies to go before I get my platinum and to get these it takes me too much freaking time! I need to defeat a long gui. I tried yesterday, but even staggered I wasn't doing any damage.. but I noticed that everybody fighting these dudes has like Kaiser Wrist and the top tier weapon starred, I haven't used a trap yet, so I only have a tier 2 weapons maxed for my best party.

The other is naturally the Weapon & Acc trophy.. I grapped a list yesterday, upgraded all my elemental acc and sold them cause I never used them. (the earth based could be handy against Long Gui's.. but dude uses some non-elemental attacks too =()

The only acc I haven't upgraded yet are the ones that need Dark matter, which cost way to much money and I'm not sure if I can handle a Shaolong Gui yet. =(
Yorun De Pimp
Something I did not know happened to me last night and I thought it was pretty cool.
I was fighting an enemy and for whatever reason I brought out my summon (well the reason was that I forgot a medic in any paradigm, so I healed up) but right at the point that Odin came I died and everything went away and I thought well press retry, I know what I did wrong so I'll do it another time.. but Odin brought me back to life! I did not know that I was basically immortal with my summon out!

Same happened to me in a match against the Proudclad. Seeing that totally blew my mind. xD

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yorun De Pimp

User Image

Yep. Also they heal you.... and you can summon your Eidolon when you are like at critical stage and your party's HP gets replenish.
I feel like I'm the only one who actually forgets that there are summons while I'm in a battle. xd

Shy Genius

Bulbasauurr
I feel like I'm the only one who actually forgets that there are summons while I'm in a battle. xd

I'm not used to these type of summons.

I'm so used to spamming them over and over. The other FF's spoiled me. : (

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

So finally I finished FFXIII.

Now I'm doing the Mark missions.

I got 15/64 done, all of 'em 5-star'd
Bulbasauurr

I sometimes forget that there is technique choice... But some of those abilities there are really handy and I don't just mean Libra.

Leixi
User Image

So finally I finished FFXIII.

Now I'm doing the Mark missions.

I got 15/64 done, all of 'em 5-star'd

Hehe, most of those should be easy post game. But there is tons of stuff to explore if you done that many. Not sure if you even unlocked chocobo's then?!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff