Welcome to Gaia! ::

This game is amazing. Can anyone suggest a game like this I can buy for the PS3? I have the feeling that nothing else will look good after this game. xD
Bulbasauurr
This game is amazing. Can anyone suggest a game like this I can buy for the PS3? I have the feeling that nothing else will look good after this game. xD

Nothing else will LOOK quite as good, however, I myself enjoyed Star Ocean: The Last Hope, which was the RPG I was playing before FFXIII.

Tipsy Hunter

Daft Delight
twilight joey
Thanks for the luck. I'm going to do some grinding for HP and STR before going up against him. smile

I'm assuming you've triumphed already. If not, the area right before him is great for amassing CP. Upgrading your weapons to level 7 is also helpful. wink

I have Lv.20s for weapons for my 3 main characters.
I took him out first try but I took 12 minutes instead of the 7 it wanted...so I got no stars.. sad
But at least I won first try. :/
I thought the fight was easy but I guess I should have been quicker taking him down. I can't help that I want buffs and full-life all the time. XD
Langlen
Bulbasauurr

Nothing else will LOOK quite as good, however, I myself enjoyed Star Ocean: The Last Hope, which was the RPG I was playing before FFXIII.
Do you have to play the other Star Ocean games to know what is going on?

Thanks.
Bulbasauurr
Langlen
Bulbasauurr

Thanks.

No, you don't.

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Langlen
Bulbasauurr
Langlen
Bulbasauurr

Thanks.

No, you don't.
User Image

It's the precursor to all Star Ocean if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways, I need to get back playing FF..
i didn't complete FFXIII, and have to give it back tomorrow.... didn't even get past chapter 10.

i'm probably going to regret this in about a week, when i'm back at uni with no PS3. sad
Fuzia
The end...
Blame Xbox 360 for cutting out stuff so it could fit on their 4 DVD discs ._.

Naw jk... but really, they get branded... you wouldn't expect them to run around a town and take small side quests for the heck of it xD

Inx: NAW MAN, I've only completed like 3 jobs at each character (Which means I have maxed all chars 3 main jobs... so now I need the last 3 for each person) ... gonna be a lot of grinding before I'm done <,<;
... starts another day.

Haha, I know! I wanted to find the easiest way to gather up lotsa CP, buuuuuuutttt there's not many enemies that give a lot. Where's a good place to go?
Leixi
Langlen
Bulbasauurr
Langlen
Bulbasauurr

Thanks.

No, you don't.
User Image

It's the precursor to all Star Ocean if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways, I need to get back playing FF..

Yay Star Ocean: The Last Hope! I thought I'd have to only choose 1 ending at the end of the game, but nope haha. Yaaaayyy me!
Bulbasauurr

Disgaea 3 is good, I like all the Disgaea games though but they are pretty fun. That or maybe Cross Edge, that ones good too.
Langlen
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Langlen
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff
Titans trials are misleading. I walked all over most of the missions and then boom.. Neochu.

The Neochu isn't the worst you can fight at Titan's Trials. Unlock Mission 51 and find out.

Haven't gotten to him yet, just been doing Raffelesia, Ochu, Borgbear, and Vertigox path or somethin' like that. THat path nets me around 200k CP depending on how many Flowering Cactaurs I can get before they run away.

Yes I need a tip on how to kill a Flowering Cactuar. They take away too much of my HP before I can attack them.

Well, right now I've got all my main roles maxed out, and I have Aurora Scarfs (with the Tri-Disaster paradigm) on my party so they can get out their strongest spells and stagger/kill ASAP.

At best, I've been able to get 2. Which, at 15k CP a piece, is nothing to complain about.

Party is Lightning, Hope, and Fang, btw. Fang you can replace for Vanille if you want a real spellcasting punch.

Cool, that's the party I use, and I've maxed out each characters' main roles. But I found a different way yesterday. By equipping the party with sprint shoes and used the paradigm Aggression (COM/COM/RAV), I was able to kill the Flowering Cactuars before they ran away. Use COM and start the battle by casting Blitz, and let Hope cast his AOE spells. I should watch out for their Firaga though, I was on the red.

Smoker

I know I use to be using Vanille for loldeath! spams but....

Ughhhh. I wanna use Light/Hope/Fang forever. Feels so right.
Bulbasauurr

Why not try Resonance of Fate?

The game has no plot/storyline and the graphics are good (not as great as FF13) but the gameplay is waaaaay more fun, better and harder than FF13. The cutscenes are funny too.
A good thingy to farm is adamantoise then running back to the king benemoth and magististoaso whatever for cp and monies.

Chocobo getts me money as im running to it, if adamantoise drops something tahts moeny and 80k CP, running back to benemoth and thingy gets me anotherabout 60k CP till 5 TP then blah blah.

I do not be usin vanilles death spam. >:
twilight joey
I have Lv.20s for weapons for my 3 main characters.
I took him out first try but I took 12 minutes instead of the 7 it wanted...so I got no stars.. sad
But at least I won first try. :/
I thought the fight was easy but I guess I should have been quicker taking him down. I can't help that I want buffs and full-life all the time. XD

Ohhh, this must be the second fight with him? I didn't know there was a second fight until reading another thread yesterday. xd
If I were you, I'd repeat the fight until I got 5 stars, which is what I did for the first one. Of course, I'm a shade obsessive. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games