Welcome to Gaia! ::

twilight joey
Daft Delight
SQUEE!!! Five stars on Barthandalus! mrgreen

I just had to share my joy. Carry on. xd

Congratulations! I'm fighting him today. smile

Good luck! Beating him isn't so hard, but getting five stars takes a wee bit more strategy. whee

Manly Hunter

Thanks for the luck. I'm going to do some grinding for HP and STR before going up against him. smile
I thought Gran Pulse was huge.. That was before I found the chocobo place and the ochu place.. I'm still amazed at how large Pulse is.

Titans trials are misleading. I walked all over most of the missions and then boom.. Neochu.
So just beat it.. And loved it.

Little confused with some things though.. Someone should probably explain the ending the me.. Haha Im on my ipod so I can't white text.. So when I get home I'll get on the computer and tell you guys what confused me alittle.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

"Step into the rainbow...."

I just love the FF music of this game. xD
At least someone offer to tell me why it ended like it did. Pm me or something.

There are only a few things I didn't understand.
Grand_Geoff
At least someone offer to tell me why it ended like it did. Pm me or something.

There are only a few things I didn't understand.

wat.

white text it.
Grand_Geoff
Titans trials are misleading. I walked all over most of the missions and then boom.. Neochu.

The Neochu isn't the worst you can fight at Titan's Trials. Unlock Mission 51 and find out.
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff

The Neochu isn't the worst you can fight at Titan's Trials. Unlock Mission 51 and find out.

/suicide
Bumblebeeh
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff

/suicide

Don't worry I got through it pretty easily. Just remember, that Sentinel is your best friend. smile
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Bumblebeeh
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff

/suicide

Don't worry I got through it pretty easily. Just remember, that Sentinel is your best friend. smile

Pssh, i already finished it. Hope was healing fang while vanille was spamming death. Yayers.
But 51 was a bluhhh, so many shifts Dx
twilight joey
Thanks for the luck. I'm going to do some grinding for HP and STR before going up against him. smile

I'm assuming you've triumphed already. If not, the area right before him is great for amassing CP. Upgrading your weapons to level 7 is also helpful. wink
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff

Haven't gotten to him yet, just been doing Raffelesia, Ochu, Borgbear, and Vertigox path or somethin' like that. THat path nets me around 200k CP depending on how many Flowering Cactaurs I can get before they run away.
Langlen
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff

Haven't gotten to him yet, just been doing Raffelesia, Ochu, Borgbear, and Vertigox path or somethin' like that. THat path nets me around 200k CP depending on how many Flowering Cactaurs I can get before they run away.

Yes I need a tip on how to kill a Flowering Cactuar. They take away too much of my HP before I can attack them.
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Langlen
Snow -The Hero- Villiers
Grand_Geoff

Yes I need a tip on how to kill a Flowering Cactuar. They take away too much of my HP before I can attack them.

Well, right now I've got all my main roles maxed out, and I have Aurora Scarfs (with the Tri-Disaster paradigm) on my party so they can get out their strongest spells and stagger/kill ASAP.

At best, I've been able to get 2. Which, at 15k CP a piece, is nothing to complain about.

Party is Lightning, Hope, and Fang, btw. Fang you can replace for Vanille if you want a real spellcasting punch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff