Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

White text is a great idea. Thank you for the effort in containing spoilers. I can still read white text when it's quoted, but I actually have to read it instead of glace. I can't wait to see the end.
Chapter 13 has wrecked me.. I have a hard time killing any enemies there. So I left off to Pulse and did missions and such..I have been grinding for the last few hours.. My roles weren't very progressed when I first entered Chapter 13.
I almost have all my roles as far as they can go now..
Am I good to go now?

Smoker

@Bulbasauurr.

Yes, they're alive in some sense. I think of it as eternal sleep.

Part of me wants them to wake up but I actually enjoy the ending like this. They're not dead but they've kinda overcome something that was suppose to be set in stone for their fate.

Oh, don't quote me, please. If you reply continuing the spoilers, just do an @Arreat or for the convo! : D
You must be a rocket scientist Arreat. Hahah

Shy Genius

Highlight:

The ending really depends on how much you like/love certain characters. Can't help but feel like I would have liked the ending more if Vanille wasn't so annoying and voiced by a shitty voice actor.

I would actually be a little sad if Hope was in Fang/Vanille's place. It was a little sad how Serah/Sazh's son ran to Snow/Sazh and then Hope stepped forward... but didn't have a reunion. : (

Grand_Geoff
Chapter 13 has wrecked me.. I have a hard time killing any enemies there. So I left off to Pulse and did missions and such..I have been grinding for the last few hours.. My roles weren't very progressed when I first entered Chapter 13.
Am I good to go now?
I was able to beat the last three bosses with the main roles maxed out for my characters. If I can do it, you can definitely do it. xD

Smoker

Grand_Geoff
You must be a rocket scientist Arreat. Hahah

Damn right.

...Actually just a little late on the posting, noticing the concern. Sorry about that.
Grand_Geoff
Am I good to go now?

I got into Chapter 13 with my characters at pretty much their max stats for their main roles. I walked all over the last bosses, you just need to go in with a good plan and execute it.
I have been doing missions all day.. And maxed out my roles.. Tomorrow I'll finish the story..

On a side note.. Neochu, damn you..
Grand_Geoff
I have been doing missions all day.. And maxed out my roles.. Tomorrow I'll finish the story..

On a side note.. Neochu, damn you..

To defeat Neochu, you should put Vanille as your team leader along with Fang and Snow as your sentinels. Vanille is the only Saboteur that can cast Death. Keep spamming death on Neochu, since Neochu is not immune to Death. Sentinels are for Neochu's little pesters. If you have killed Neochu, then kill the other minions. Good Luck.

Side tip: More Saboteurs can increase the chance of Death, but there is only a small chance that you can death the Neochu.
Faultwarrens. Titan Missions. Jesus christ, I'm farming like 200 k a run. Not to mention like 20k gil.

Aurora scarfs and Tri Disaster paradigm are a godsend.

All main roles finished, now doing secondary roles, and then hopefully I can defeat an Adamantortoise without having to summon Odin twice in one battle.

Which, by the by, I finally beat one. Should've saved before trying so Ic ould try again for the ore that I needed, but still. Awesome.
SQUEE!!! Five stars on Barthandalus! mrgreen

I just had to share my joy. Carry on. xd
Highlight

I wonder what happened to Hope's dad. He was meant to be with the cavalry right?
And what about Rygdea? Did he turn cei'th along with everyone else
White white.

I think they hinted at the end that Hope's dad was dead. He was with the calvary though, so he may be alive. Rydgea however, was most likely cie'th. Every Calvary member was. A cheap way out for him, but cie'th nonetheless.

Manly Hunter

Daft Delight
SQUEE!!! Five stars on Barthandalus! mrgreen

I just had to share my joy. Carry on. xd

Congratulations! I'm fighting him today. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items