Totally 0.84705882352941 84.7% [ 72 ]
Eh, not so much... 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
eek omg its 456AM i just had a thought <w< IF they were to make a dissidia that shown what happened in the past 11 cycles its very much possible <w< (ff7 wise) that before summoning cloud and sephiroth to this alt universe that chaos and harmony summoned zack and genesis <w< its just a thought and its very much possible (prays) xD anyway its up to you to decide <w< on who was possibly in the past cycles for the other games ;D oh by the way <w< they put a refrence to what happened at the end in cycle 11 o.0 didnt expect that its in the reports razz

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I don't think they're going to keep going backwards like that, there's only so many times they can refurbish the system.
I suspect that from hereon previous chapters will be available as DLC, and any additional characters along with them.
But if they keep it up, Zack and Genesis are a distinct possibility.
the first savior
my top 5

cloud
tifa
sephiroth
lightning
squall

i got more but i cant list the rest of em since we r limited to 5

Yeah, Cloud's one of my best characters - he's level 55 XD

PhoenixKnight
Have to agree about Kain loving Jump a bit too much, I almost lost to a low levelled manikin of him because of that! >_<

Having now played as everyone (except Prishe & Gilgamesh still; too many distractions keep me from getting through the game anytime soon), my preferences for the newbies are:

1. Lightning (self explanatory)
2. Yuna (Quite the surprise, but I really enjoy playing as her)
3. Laguna (gotten used to his long range repertoire now ^_^)
4. Kain (face it, he's bad-a**)
5. Vaan (wasn't really bothered about him in FFXII, to be honest)
6. Tifa (a little too melee oriented for my liking, but not played with her much yet)

Lightning is epic. I don't have Prishe or Gilgamesh...but I will get them soon!

itachie1212
eek omg its 456AM i just had a thought <w< IF they were to make a dissidia that shown what happened in the past 11 cycles its very much possible <w< (ff7 wise) that before summoning cloud and sephiroth to this alt universe that chaos and harmony summoned zack and genesis <w< its just a thought and its very much possible (prays) xD anyway its up to you to decide <w< on who was possibly in the past cycles for the other games ;D oh by the way <w< they put a refrence to what happened at the end in cycle 11 o.0 didnt expect that its in the reports razz

Yeah, I would vote Zack and Genesis. They'd make cool characters.

Seraphor
I don't think they're going to keep going backwards like that, there's only so many times they can refurbish the system.
I suspect that from hereon previous chapters will be available as DLC, and any additional characters along with them.
But if they keep it up, Zack and Genesis are a distinct possibility.

Yes, that might be possible. Maybe even Kingdom Hearts at some point - as they've included the Alts from KH1.
Gilgamesh is here!

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
biggrin has anyone beaten feral chaos yet? o.0 @w@ dudes a beast i give him that >w> over 50k health crazy xD
Gilgameshu
Gilgamesh is here!

YAAAYY XD Gilgamesh sounds like an awesome character.

ragnaroku
check this out its awesome ^^

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGe2mf6xF_c

Cruuud O_O That is epic.

itachie1212
biggrin has anyone beaten feral chaos yet? o.0 @w@ dudes a beast i give him that >w> over 50k health crazy xD

No way. I don't even know where to find him after I start the game...that is just scary.
ty ty <3 of course thats me lightning and im going against feral chaos. you can play as him once you best the one with alooooot of health ^^

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
ragnaroku
ty ty <3 of course thats me lightning and im going against feral chaos. you can play as him once you best the one with alooooot of health ^^

ah the final feral chaos >w> one with 250k+ health i finally beat him! thx to terra onion knight squall and tidus ^^ woo >w< im so happy! but... D: i dont know what to do now! T^T there are some questions left unanswered as well >w> i guess ill just explore the labryinth :/
itachie1212
ragnaroku

ah the final feral chaos >w> one with 250k+ health i finally beat him! thx to terra onion knight squall and tidus ^^ woo >w< im so happy! but... D: i dont know what to do now! T^T there are some questions left unanswered as well >w> i guess ill just explore the labryinth :/

im guessing you need help? o.o
ragnaroku

Daaaang O_O I just only unlocked Prishe and Gilgamesh.

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It's the first game I'm getting when I get a PsP.
I want to be Edea.
Namida no Bara
ragnaroku

Daaaang O_O I just only unlocked Prishe and Gilgamesh.

im way head xD
little bit of a let down, considering it's practicalls an expansion pack for dissidia, just without needing the original game. it's still great fun, but when i saw cloud and sephiroth fighting two other people, i was expecting a 4-way. i had a near pefect dissidia save, so duodecim was practically beat just by importing that save. lighting is pretty badass, but out of all the new characters, why gilgamesh? he's slow and bulky, but he can use two masamunes (sephiroth's sword) at once, which is awesome.

we, some of us (not including me...) have th kingdom hearts cloud, and a kingdom hearts sephiroth was released in japan recently, and there's a kingdom hearts squall (leon) so where the hell are sora riku ansem xemnas and master xeanort?!

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would think having Gilgamesh is obvious. He's a fan favorite, both him and his theme song. Not to mention the fact that some form of him appeared in 4 games. mrgreen

I imagine the reason why none of the actual KH characters will be included is because they're not Final Fantasy characters! It's one thing to include the costumes for the established characters; it's another to include other characters from those spin-off series, which SE has already clearly stated they won't do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff