Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new game?

Totally 0.84705882352941 84.7% [ 72 ]
Eh, not so much... 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Namida no Bara
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Yeah definitely pick up that remix, it will make all of your Tifa battles oh-so-much more fun! Yeah you nailed all the manikin names xD Well you should totally beat the game! I'm on chapter 8 right now. Also, Aeirith is definitely an interesting assist character. I like her HP assist attack, I think it's the close range one. She's cool haha xD I have to agree about the Gungnir attack... you have to line it up just right to make it work. Try this: Use it when an opponent is diagonally above you and you can hit them with it. Try to angle it to where you're throwing your spear towards the farthest end of the map. If it connects with your opponent, it sends them flying back until they hit a wall xD It's very satisfying to send them to the other end of the Crystal World from one end of it xD

I know! I did that once! XD It was so epic. I was fighting a Fallicious Tree and I used Gungir and he was sent flying across the stage and died XD I can just see the opponent being impaled and dying...*cough*

Hmm, I will. I found them, but I might try to get the Costume I got for Cloud, first XD

Yeah, I will so try and get Prologus so I can get Aerith, that would be epic.

Haha right?! I love it xD
Did you pre-order from anywhere? I got Cloud's Dark Cloud costume from Gamestop. I luuurve it! Yeah for 3 bucks, you can't really go wrong by picking up Prologus smile
it looks good, but i bearly have touchd the first one. and my psp is out of comission right now. tho i may borrow my sisters psp. ^_^ i need more video to make a definate decison on that one.

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
^w^ love it so far x33 pre-ordered and got clouds KH costume ;P AN i beat the prologue 2 days ago razz loved it ^^ anyway >w> fave character >w> has to be laguna both personality and combat wise XD machine gun and electromagnetic shield are so damn useful when im fighting its kinda weird who laguna has taken an interest in on the game >w> but i dont blame him ;D if u guys havent found out yet you will soon XD trying my luck in labyrinth
itachie1212
^w^ love it so far x33 pre-ordered and got clouds KH costume ;P AN i beat the prologue 2 days ago razz loved it ^^ anyway >w> fave character >w> has to be laguna both personality and combat wise XD machine gun and electromagnetic shield are so damn useful when im fighting its kinda weird who laguna has taken an interest in on the game >w> but i dont blame him ;D if u guys havent found out yet you will soon XD trying my luck in labyrinth

Lmao if you can call it an interest xD More like "Damn you fine gurl!-oh you're leaving? Kay bye! ^^" rofl
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Namida no Bara
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
Yeah definitely pick up that remix, it will make all of your Tifa battles oh-so-much more fun! Yeah you nailed all the manikin names xD Well you should totally beat the game! I'm on chapter 8 right now. Also, Aeirith is definitely an interesting assist character. I like her HP assist attack, I think it's the close range one. She's cool haha xD I have to agree about the Gungnir attack... you have to line it up just right to make it work. Try this: Use it when an opponent is diagonally above you and you can hit them with it. Try to angle it to where you're throwing your spear towards the farthest end of the map. If it connects with your opponent, it sends them flying back until they hit a wall xD It's very satisfying to send them to the other end of the Crystal World from one end of it xD

I know! I did that once! XD It was so epic. I was fighting a Fallicious Tree and I used Gungir and he was sent flying across the stage and died XD I can just see the opponent being impaled and dying...*cough*

Hmm, I will. I found them, but I might try to get the Costume I got for Cloud, first XD

Yeah, I will so try and get Prologus so I can get Aerith, that would be epic.

Haha right?! I love it xD
Did you pre-order from anywhere? I got Cloud's Dark Cloud costume from Gamestop. I luuurve it! Yeah for 3 bucks, you can't really go wrong by picking up Prologus smile

Yup, preordered it. I love his Kingdom Hearts I design XD

Ryuna_08
it looks good, but i bearly have touchd the first one. and my psp is out of comission right now. tho i may borrow my sisters psp. ^_^ i need more video to make a definate decison on that one.

It's amazing. You should get it! ^^

itachie1212

You talking about C.O.D.? XD Ohh man, that was hilarious XD I still can't figure out if he faked the leg cramp for information or just to look at her lol.

Favorite character....Tifa or Lightning. I really like "Blinded by the Light" and Orphan's Cradle. Blinded by the Light is an amazing battle theme, and Orphan's Cradle's an awesome stage XD

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
After defeating the 012 story, it unlocks the 013 storyline (first game), which has been upgraded with the world map and different boards. For the most part, the individual chapters are the same as they were before, but a few changes have been added to help incorporate the new characters.
Made sure to pre-order this, if only for Squall's KH outfit smile I always thought he looked cooler with long hair.

What I like most:
The Assists (being able to get out of a combo is VERY helpful)
The new stages (Sky Fortress Bahamut, Emphyreal Paradox & Orphan's Cradle in particular are fantastic)
The world map feature and the removal of that annoying turn limit in the story mode!
As for the new characters, I like Lightning, Kain, and surprisingly, Yuna. I thought I was going to greatly dislike her, but I found her Aeon attacks to be pretty well designed. ^_^
Summoned Beast Battle remix. ^_^

What I don't like:
Still no infrastructure mode; the group battle feature is nifty but useless when you can't play it online....
Would have liked to see battles with multiple characters as opposed to just 1 v 1 as usual, but this is a minor point as the Assists kind of make up for it. smile
Laguna.....his voice annoys me and having no melee attacks kind of hurts him, at least at low levels. I'm hoping he gets better with more levels, though. I also would have preferred Rinoa!
The horrible remix of Blinded by Light. >.< Saber's Edge suffers a bit too....someone got obsessed with drum loops....

As for Tifa, she's great and all, but I would have preferred Aerith. smile Least we get her Assist though, and I suppose it makes sense; Tifa's more of a fighter than the goold ol' flower girl.
Can't comment on Prishe & Gilgamesh, not unlocked yet!

The game gets a resounding two thumbs up from me though. ^_^
Spent a little time with Laguna; I like him a lot more now. smile

Beloved Ladykiller

I liked playing the storyline with the six new characters. But I'm finding myself annoyed that the storylines with the original ten characters are the same (At least with Cloud's so far. >__> ) While the new areas, music, and costumes are nice and all, I sometimes find myself struggling with the bloody lock-on, haha. OTL

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Fantastic game, though when trying to do Assist Attacks I sometimes accidentally turn off the Lock-On I got on the enemy. Urrg!

Tifa is good, but I don't think she will be that fun until I level her up a bit. Laguna is fun to play as, he's a nice contrast to all the sword freaks of the game while still not being broken. I HATE KAIN! So much Jump spamming, I HATE JUMP!

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
itachie1212

Lmao if you can call it an interest xD More like "Damn you fine gurl!-oh you're leaving? Kay bye! ^^" rofl

ya that sounds more like it lmfao XD and i love the new sound tracks they added! particularly chaos's new song and blinded by the light i think its called? forgot lol anyway oh i unlocked prishe and gilgamesh i like prishe she fights with her fists like tifa but shes WAY better i personaly think because you can chain combos which is really great for wooping a** biggrin woot hehe gilgamesh i have to say hes a great to fight as, despite his slowness but hes a pain in the a** TO fight >w< oh btw anyone here said "ya im a master at dissidia" at the begining of the game and got there assed kicked in 3.3 seconds by feral chaos? x.x i did ill never do that again ;D dramallama and ya i know namida it was hilarious XDDD
hmmm if there was 13 cycles >w> do you guys think square enix will make a dissidia game for the other 11 cycles? o.0

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
So far. In terms of battle my favourites of the new guys are...

1. Vaan.
2. Laguna.
3. Lightning.
4. Yuna.
5. Tifa.
6. Kain.

Kain is at the bottom...because I haven't actually used him yet. xD
Tiana Sidhe
After defeating the 012 story, it unlocks the 013 storyline (first game), which has been upgraded with the world map and different boards. For the most part, the individual chapters are the same as they were before, but a few changes have been added to help incorporate the new characters.

Yeah, haven't tried it yet, but - from what you said - I'm psyched *pumps fists* I AM SO GONNA OWN!

PhoenixKnight
Made sure to pre-order this, if only for Squall's KH outfit smile I always thought he looked cooler with long hair.

What I like most:
The Assists (being able to get out of a combo is VERY helpful)
The new stages (Sky Fortress Bahamut, Emphyreal Paradox & Orphan's Cradle in particular are fantastic)
The world map feature and the removal of that annoying turn limit in the story mode!
As for the new characters, I like Lightning, Kain, and surprisingly, Yuna. I thought I was going to greatly dislike her, but I found her Aeon attacks to be pretty well designed. ^_^
Summoned Beast Battle remix. ^_^

What I don't like:
Still no infrastructure mode; the group battle feature is nifty but useless when you can't play it online....
Would have liked to see battles with multiple characters as opposed to just 1 v 1 as usual, but this is a minor point as the Assists kind of make up for it. smile
Laguna.....his voice annoys me and having no melee attacks kind of hurts him, at least at low levels. I'm hoping he gets better with more levels, though. I also would have preferred Rinoa!
The horrible remix of Blinded by Light. >.< Saber's Edge suffers a bit too....someone got obsessed with drum loops....

As for Tifa, she's great and all, but I would have preferred Aerith. smile Least we get her Assist though, and I suppose it makes sense; Tifa's more of a fighter than the goold ol' flower girl.
Can't comment on Prishe & Gilgamesh, not unlocked yet!

The game gets a resounding two thumbs up from me though. ^_^

I've only heard Blinded by Light in Duodecim - so I'm not one to talk - but I like it.

I was all hoping it would be a huge battle royal...*sighs* next time, maybe? XD

PhoenixKnight
Spent a little time with Laguna; I like him a lot more now. smile

Never played FF8, so this is the first time I've seen him in a game XD But, he is pretty hilarious lol.

Tirawa
I liked playing the storyline with the six new characters. But I'm finding myself annoyed that the storylines with the original ten characters are the same (At least with Cloud's so far. >__> ) While the new areas, music, and costumes are nice and all, I sometimes find myself struggling with the bloody lock-on, haha. OTL

Love the new alts - especially Squall's and Onion Knights XD Particularly love Cloud's KH1 attire lol Can't believe GameStop called it "Dark Cloud" XD

The Wolf Sage Siegfried
Fantastic game, though when trying to do Assist Attacks I sometimes accidentally turn off the Lock-On I got on the enemy. Urrg!

Tifa is good, but I don't think she will be that fun until I level her up a bit. Laguna is fun to play as, he's a nice contrast to all the sword freaks of the game while still not being broken. I HATE KAIN! So much Jump spamming, I HATE JUMP!

XD Jump is a pain, but it's not as bad as Gungir. He's an okay character....once you level him up XD

Tifa's epic. She, Lightning, Yuna, Cloud and...um...Gabranth are tied for my best characters.

itachie1212
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
itachie1212

ya that sounds more like it lmfao XD and i love the new sound tracks they added! particularly chaos's new song and blinded by the light i think its called? forgot lol anyway oh i unlocked prishe and gilgamesh i like prishe she fights with her fists like tifa but shes WAY better i personaly think because you can chain combos which is really great for wooping a** biggrin woot hehe gilgamesh i have to say hes a great to fight as, despite his slowness but hes a pain in the a** TO fight >w< oh btw anyone here said "ya im a master at dissidia" at the begining of the game and got there assed kicked in 3.3 seconds by feral chaos? x.x i did ill never do that again ;D dramallama and ya i know namida it was hilarious XDDD
hmmm if there was 13 cycles >w> do you guys think square enix will make a dissidia game for the other 11 cycles? o.0

Wow, I hope they do XD I'll be saving my money for them!

Oh man, I got my but whooped by a manikin the other day that was posing as Jecht -_- It's level?

Fail....my highest character is level 52 Cloud.

Magical Girl Ultima
So far. In terms of battle my favourites of the new guys are...

1. Vaan.
2. Laguna.
3. Lightning.
4. Yuna.
5. Tifa.
6. Kain.

Kain is at the bottom...because I haven't actually used him yet. xD

Ha ha! XD Kain's pretty epic.

I'd say...

1. Lightning
2. Tifa
3. Yuna
4. Laguna (hilarious XD)
5. Vaan
6. Kain (kinda hard to play ^^" wink
my top 5

cloud
tifa
sephiroth
lightning
squall

i got more but i cant list the rest of em since we r limited to 5
Have to agree about Kain loving Jump a bit too much, I almost lost to a low levelled manikin of him because of that! >_<

Having now played as everyone (except Prishe & Gilgamesh still; too many distractions keep me from getting through the game anytime soon), my preferences for the newbies are:

1. Lightning (self explanatory)
2. Yuna (Quite the surprise, but I really enjoy playing as her)
3. Laguna (gotten used to his long range repertoire now ^_^)
4. Kain (face it, he's bad-a**)
5. Vaan (wasn't really bothered about him in FFXII, to be honest)
6. Tifa (a little too melee oriented for my liking, but not played with her much yet)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff