Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
I saw it in London last year it was simply stunning anyone else go to any of them? smile

Friendly Bookworm

I went to Toronto's concert last year in March and loved every single minute of it. My mother went with me and realized how much I love the games and its music (which she use to tell me to mute the TV for because she thought it was annoying.).

I also had the chance to meet with Nobuo and Arnie. They were lovely to chat with, Mom loved chatting with Arnie.

I am no longer told to mute the TV now from Mom when I play Final Fantasy.

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thats fantastic biggrin I did not get to see them as I didnt go VIP but I plan on going again this year if its on again and this time as cosplay smile cant go wrong with the music and the ff13 stuff by Masashi Hamauzu I for one like the games smile

Aged Poster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Laili
I went to Toronto's concert last year in March and loved every single minute of it. My mother went with me and realized how much I love the games and its music (which she use to tell me to mute the TV for because she thought it was annoying.).

I also had the chance to meet with Nobuo and Arnie. They were lovely to chat with, Mom loved chatting with Arnie.

I am no longer told to mute the TV now from Mom when I play Final Fantasy.

being told to mute music from a final fantasy back then. man that's messed up. at least you do not need to now. wink
I've been twice. Once in Chicago and once in D.C. Chicago was amazing but D.C. was disappointing. And it was only disappointing because it was the second DW lineup, but they included barely any new songs for my particular concert. I would have loved to have seen Dancing Mad, among others, but for whatever reason they had different playlists for each city.
They were in Malaysia two months ago and they were superb!
Would love to have them here again!

Friendly Bookworm

Toronto's was superb. I was first in line (Thanks to Mom) when the Sony Centre offered a menu of local Canadian fast food that was Final Fantasy themed. There were Chocobo Wings, Moogle Dogs, King Tycoon Poutine (with steak and onions) with Sony Fries. The food was a little over-seasoned but still yummy.

I wore my Dissidia 012 shirt which was a hit with many of the concert goers that it kinda represented everyone in one shirt. At multiple times, I had a guessing game of name the weapons on my back. (They always forgot that Cecil is on it twice with a spear and staff).

My concert helped out a concert goer with a wedding proposal. I grabbed a quick shot of the screen when Arnie said "Cloud has a message for you!" (Leading all of us to think Square had a big announcement)
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/564118_10150764202651049_1629952875_n.jpg

I wear my Distant Worlds shirt on my days off. It's my comfy shirt and I love wearing it out in public too under a button up shirt or with a long sleeve shirt underneath.

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Laili
Toronto's was superb. I was first in line (Thanks to Mom) when the Sony Centre offered a menu of local Canadian fast food that was Final Fantasy themed. There were Chocobo Wings, Moogle Dogs, King Tycoon Poutine (with steak and onions) with Sony Fries. The food was a little over-seasoned but still yummy.

I wore my Dissidia 012 shirt which was a hit with many of the concert goers that it kinda represented everyone in one shirt. At multiple times, I had a guessing game of name the weapons on my back. (They always forgot that Cecil is on it twice with a spear and staff).

My concert helped out a concert goer with a wedding proposal. I grabbed a quick shot of the screen when Arnie said "Cloud has a message for you!" (Leading all of us to think Square had a big announcement)
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/564118_10150764202651049_1629952875_n.jpg

I wear my Distant Worlds shirt on my days off. It's my comfy shirt and I love wearing it out in public too under a button up shirt or with a long sleeve shirt underneath.

Wow that proposal looks brilliant so nice smile yeah id love to go to an abroad one I was in london but I must say nearly 8 pound for a double vod and 7up lol I nearly fained XD lol was superb would you go again? smile

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
They came near me last year, except I couldn't scrounge up enough $$ to go... kinda bummed me out but I still hope to catch one of their shows someday. =)

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ryoujen
They came near me last year, except I couldn't scrounge up enough $$ to go... kinda bummed me out but I still hope to catch one of their shows someday. =)

I suspect they will do another one this year smile but Iv noticed there are other shows around now that do ff music biggrin so keep ya eye out smile

Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I will on Feb. 14th in Milwaukee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers