Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy 25th Anniversary!! What are you going to do today?

Live life normally. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Play some games, maybe a marathon. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Wear some Final Fantasy apparel. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
EAT! DRINK! BE MERRY! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
All of the above. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Friendly Bookworm

Kuja9113
Laili
The official 25th Anniversary Website is up!

Distant Worlds will be having a concert in London, UK. in November to celebrate. (DAMMIT!)

You can click on the games titles for downloads, the game's official website, and more!

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/ff25th/
I like how it's just a website that directs you to other websites.

Pretty creative SE.

Also, am I the only one that thinks it's seriously time they scrapped the original logos of FF1, 2, and 3? They look so out of place when they're the ONLY ones in the SERIES not properly represented by their respective Amano logos.

It's what they had back when the original game came back. Their Amano title art wasn't given to the until the GBA/DS releases. (I hope I'm right on that...?)
Laili
Kuja9113
Laili
The official 25th Anniversary Website is up!

Distant Worlds will be having a concert in London, UK. in November to celebrate. (DAMMIT!)

You can click on the games titles for downloads, the game's official website, and more!

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/ff25th/
I like how it's just a website that directs you to other websites.

Pretty creative SE.

Also, am I the only one that thinks it's seriously time they scrapped the original logos of FF1, 2, and 3? They look so out of place when they're the ONLY ones in the SERIES not properly represented by their respective Amano logos.

It's what they had back when the original game came back. Their Amano title art wasn't given to the until the GBA/DS releases. (I hope I'm right on that...?)
Oh I know that. But still it's like, they're just so out of place at this point. Why have 90% Amano when the other three DO have one available?

Friendly Bookworm

Confirmed from Square Enix's Facebook page...

Everyone in Europe rejoice, you are getting Theatrhythm -Final Fantasy- this summer!

https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-coming-europe!

May Boco and Bartz celebrate with you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Bookworm

Updates galore! Check the first post for all the goodies and whatnots!!

*puts on Final Fantasy shirt and starts making drinks*

I might actually start making some Final Fantasy themed cocktails tonight!

Drink Recipes:
Final Fantasy Cocktails
*There is a virgin drink (no alcohol) in this link. The "Aerith" drink.
The Drunken Moogle - Drink Recipes

Please make sure you are of drinking age if you are making these and be responsible! emotion_c8
The box set is a way better gift than a musical mini game. And if I didn't already own the entire series, I'd be all over it. Hell I may still get it just to mount on my wall. Only thing that seriously bothers me is the fact that FFIII is the only one that's on a friggin UMD. Throws off the whole thing. Why not burn it onto a ps1 disc, and port FF7, 8, and 9 onto PS3 discs instead of having 800 ps1 discs? Would have looked so much cleaner.

Friendly Bookworm

I'm hoping we get to have it in North America and Europe as well. But I wouldn't be able to afford it. emotion_8c

Fated Paladin

Making drinks are you? emotion_awesome That calls for some FF Pub music, ohoho:

That event poster would look so cool framed next to my FF-saturated display case. I want it. emo

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

Making drinks are you? emotion_awesome That calls for some FF Pub music, ohoho:

That event poster would look so cool framed next to my FF-saturated display case. I want it. emo

Once I got my hands on the official picture of that poster, I made it my wallpaper on my computer. Looks snazzy. My Canadian grandmother even complimented on it. I left the link up on the first post for people to use so that we can have a little 25th Anniversary love at home. ♥

Yes, making my drinks. Though I had a birthday BBQ, I simply wore my Dissidia 012 shirt.

I think the Distant Worlds "Swing de Chocobo" would be fitting for a Final Fantasy themed bar.

Fated Paladin

Laili

Once I got my hands on the official picture of that poster, I made it my wallpaper on my computer. Looks snazzy. My Canadian grandmother even complimented on it. I left the link up on the first post for people to use so that we can have a little 25th Anniversary love at home. ♥

Yes, making my drinks. Though I had a birthday BBQ, I simply wore my Dissidia 012 shirt.

I think the Distant Worlds "Swing de Chocobo" would be fitting for a Final Fantasy themed bar.

It would make a lovely wallpaper, but my current wallpaper is Emperor Mateus, and thus far too sexy to take down. gonk

Drinking to Swing de Chocobo: Take a drink every time a bird or ball hits your chocobo. ;D

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver
Laili

It would make a lovely wallpaper, but my current wallpaper is Emperor Mateus, and thus far too sexy to take down. gonk

Drinking to Swing de Chocobo: Take a drink every time a bird or ball hits your chocobo. ;D

Final Fantasy Drinking Game:
(Laili is making this up as she goes along...)
- When you just revived a party member and the boss kills him/her. Drink.
- When Mateus cries out "UBOAR!!" Finish your drink.
- When someone is slapped in Final Fantasy IV. Drink.
- Every time Kefka says "Hate" numerous times, drink the amount of words he uses. (HATE HATE HATE = Three Drinks)
- When someone swears with #@$%& in Final Fantasy VII. Drink.
- When Squall says "Whatever." Drink.
- When Zidane hits on Garnet. Drink.
- When someone speaks Al Bhed. Drink.
- When Vaan cries out "HEY BUCKETHEAD!" Drink.
- If he cries out he's Captain Basch. Two drinks.
- When you see a l'Cie brand or a fal'Cie. Drink.
- Pass a drink to someone if you encounter a Tonberry.
- Take two drinks when you find a chocobo you can ride.
- Abide to Kether's FFX Chocobo Drinking Rule when racing.
- Take one drink when you encounter a Moogle.
- Take two drinks if the Moogle sells items or has access to Mognet.

.... Let's make up more rules for giggles shall we?

Oh! I also found the official 25th Anniversary Twitter page, link on first post!

Fated Paladin

-Drink any time someone says "You know?" in FFX. classified_fu
-Drink whenever Exdeath mentions THE VOID!
-Drink any time you spot a mythology gag ♥

...I'm not good at this~ :'D

Hopeful Girl

Happy Anniversary, Final Fantasy! heart

Friendly Bookworm

The FFXIII event is happening right now. Been watching Twitter like a hawk for I don't have a NicoNico account.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

New XIII game information in the XIII Sticky.

Friendly Bookworm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces