Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy 25th Anniversary!! What are you going to do today?

Live life normally. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Play some games, maybe a marathon. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Wear some Final Fantasy apparel. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
EAT! DRINK! BE MERRY! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
All of the above. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Oooooh they're entire albums of music! Sorry I'm slow. I thought there was gonna be a 1-3 medley, a 4-6 medley, a 7-9 medley, etc. AGH now I'm excited!

Though I wonder if it'll be 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14 (gimme 15! scream )? Ooooooooh too pumped!

Friendly Bookworm

I'm actually excited for Distant Worlds coming up in Toronto. I'm like... almost done booking the trip.

... And I need someone to come with me and make this second ticket I bought worth it. At this rate, I might as well kidnap someone.

Anywho... ninja
Oh distant worlds is great. Ive been twice and its phenomenal. I wont lie, I was disappointed the second time because it was mostly songs from the first concert this was supposed to be distant worlds 2, which had 11 new songs added to it)but its an amazing experience and youre going to love it. If I was anywhere close to Canada is come with, but southern California it is.

Friendly Bookworm

Well. The one I'm going to will be featuring "Dark Worlds" from Final Fantasy VI. So, I'm in for a treat.

I'm going to see about getting an extra poster to be signed by Nobuo/Arnie and donate it to a convention I go to that does a charity auction. Final Fantasy items tend to go for A LOT. And all the money goes to helping the local community. Last year, it was over $2,000 total of stuff auctioned off that helped Hurricane Irene victims in Vermont.

Anywho...

Malevolent Mage

Distant Worlds came here to Detroit two years ago, I think. My mom was all excited to tell me, then was like "WE'RE NOT GOING". Why did you get my hopes up, then!? gonk

Though, there was a bit too much FFVIII music for my tastes, anyway. >v>;
Oh nice! Dark World wasn't around yet when I went to the last one. Distant Worlds 2 had just started and had added about 11 new songs to the program. But the one I went to only added 5 of those songs to my concert. I felt really ripped off to be honest because I paid for Distant Worlds 2, not Distant Worlds 1.5.

But that was almost two years ago, they've added a lot more songs to the program now. Mostly XIII and XIV (and damned if I'll get why), but it's a pretty solid selection of music now. I wish they'd add more songs from 1, 2, 3, 4 and 12 though.

Friendly Bookworm

I think today I'm going to break down and pre-order the mugs. I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be to sit down every morning and have my cup of coffee out of those mugs!

I'd love a travel one too. Probably the TheaRhythm Chocobo one.

Friendly Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
BUY ALL THE STUFF!

But seriously, I want those cards.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Omikuji
Peltrow
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I was surprised to find out Theatrhythm only sold approx 67k copies in its first week. sad

Hopefully it'll stay constant for a little while before dropping.

Theatrhythm Selling out in Japan in frist day

If it counts for anything, by the sounds of it they didn't actually publish all that many of them to begin with if on the first day of release they where back ordered pretty badly. I don't think there was a way they could sell into the 100ks because it was just a Japan release so far.

I'd imagen if they published outside of Japan, they'd be getting more, and if the 3DS didn't have a region stupid code I know I would have imported one a lot easier <_<;

I think that's fairly good for them, not many games can reach the high level of sales in a first week in Japan unless it's a Talesof game XD (which hit into 500ks if I remember'd right...)

Those numbers are very good, I'm certain they will release outside of Japan like they did with Dissidia. They have no reason not to, it may take a bit of time for translation reasons of course. After all, the first Dissidia took half a year to go over to NA.
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Recently released numbers suggest that 90% of its shipment sold in its first week.
Just thought I'd add since that was released.

Kawaii Shoujo

Laili
Nafretiti
I want those to! Granted I am more of a hot chocolate drinker then coffee (unless it is one of those 'fancy' sort of coffees) but still, those mugs would be perfect! XD

The characters are just too cute to pass up! Especially the moogle one! XD

Do you know how much the mugs are each in Yen?

Depends on where you get them. From the Square Enix Catalog (JP), it's ¥ 1,280 each.

I did however, after a Google Search, found a North American store that's selling the mugs for $11.24 each. Here: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=final+fantasy+mug

So ordering them! But they don't come out until May 25th! emotion_0A0
I like the series and all but there is no damn way that I am gonna pay nearly twelve dollars for a single mug... plus with all the shipping and handling in order to get it to my house is just way too much.

Friendly Bookworm

The official 25th Anniversary Website is up!

Distant Worlds will be having a concert in London, UK. in November to celebrate. (DAMMIT!)

You can click on the games titles for downloads, the game's official website, and more!

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/ff25th/
Laili
The official 25th Anniversary Website is up!

Distant Worlds will be having a concert in London, UK. in November to celebrate. (DAMMIT!)

You can click on the games titles for downloads, the game's official website, and more!

http://www.finalfantasy.jp/ff25th/
I like how it's just a website that directs you to other websites.

Pretty creative SE.

Also, am I the only one that thinks it's seriously time they scrapped the original logos of FF1, 2, and 3? They look so out of place when they're the ONLY ones in the SERIES not properly represented by their respective Amano logos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff