Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy 25th Anniversary!! What are you going to do today?

Live life normally. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Play some games, maybe a marathon. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Wear some Final Fantasy apparel. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
EAT! DRINK! BE MERRY! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
All of the above. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Nafretiti
Kuja: I am thinking humiliation, I mean, you look at your DA gallery and it is AFTER the better pics of yours, you can say 'it's cool' (and at the time it was, it was a decent piece of work for the time it was done) but seriously, he couldn't of taken your Mateus or even your WoL? I mean I can't see this being a thread to not humiliate you, it would seem a tad strange if he would pick that older piece over a newer piece for his fanart thread.

Besides, that isn't it against the rules of the forum to post pictures that you haven't drawn yourself?
So it is. Who knew? Off to report now. biggrin

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
It is against the rules *just checked* picture threads are not allowed unless they are fanart that YOU drew so technically that thread isn't allowed.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja: I am thinking humiliation, I mean, you look at your DA gallery and it is AFTER the better pics of yours, you can say 'it's cool' (and at the time it was, it was a decent piece of work for the time it was done) but seriously, he couldn't of taken your Mateus or even your WoL? I mean I can't see this being a thread to not humiliate you, it would seem a tad strange if he would pick that older piece over a newer piece for his fanart thread.

Besides, that isn't it against the rules of the forum to post pictures that you haven't drawn yourself?

I was going to do it but thought you should have the fun, after all, it is your art work.
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

I was going to do it but thought you should have the fun, after all, it is your art work.
I appreciate the thought. Report has been filed. But I'm sure you can report a thread more than once right?

Also, I feel I have to apologize to Laili for turning this thread into what it's become. I'm ready to get back on topic now.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

I appreciate the thought. Report has been filed.

Also, I feel I have to apologize to Laili for turning this thread into what it's become. I'm ready to get back on topic now.

Yw and good, might teach him to read the rules in future...but I don't think it will considering...

I also apologise, *offers chocolate dipped strawberries, cookies and several doujinshi on Rufus to her* I shall just sit here and be a good girl from now on.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I'm sure they have something else planned for this year. But I doubt it'll be major. ;(

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Derek Fighter
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

I appreciate the thought. Report has been filed. But I'm sure you can report a thread more than once right?

really kuja i doubt u made that u prolly stole it and yes i found the link to it on your profile so wot

WTF!? DOUBT he made it and yet you found the link to HIS DA page on HIS profile...!? HUH!? I....I....I actually think this is one of the most stupidest things you have EVER said in this forum.

I mean the whole Terra/Locke thing was bad enough but this just takes the cake...

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

You made an entirely new account just to view posts by people you blocked... wow...?

Anyway! GET BACK TO DISCUSSING THE BEAUTY THAT IS FINAL FANTASY. D8

Derek Fighter
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

really kuja i doubt u made that u prolly stole it and yes i found the link to it on your profile so wot
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're too funny Derek.

Peltrow

You made an entirely new account just to view posts by people you blocked... wow...?

Anyway! GET BACK TO DISCUSSING THE BEAUTY THAT IS FINAL FANTASY. D8

Allegedly he 'lost his password'. After weeks of signing on and posting he 'lost his password'. I'm putting money on a ban.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Not only that Peltrow, don't forget a new acount from those who blocked him. XD

And you know, my first 30 second reaction was this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just before I posted what I did, I mean seriously...

Derek: We KNOW you wouldn't of done it, we KNOW it would be basically copy right infringement with you saying that you did however, BEFORE you came along, I was PERSONALLY sent his DA account URL by Kuja HIMSELF! I have known Kuja for YEARS, I KNOW he is not idiotic enough to throw his name on someone elses work ESPECIALLY on a site like DA where he could get in A LOT of trouble for it.

He linked to his OWN DA account because, guess what? HE OWNS that account and the pictures on it, NO ONE in their RIGHT mind would link to someone elses DA account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff