Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy 25th Anniversary!! What are you going to do today?

Live life normally. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Play some games, maybe a marathon. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Wear some Final Fantasy apparel. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
EAT! DRINK! BE MERRY! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
All of the above. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Plus they've bought the domain for something called "Final Fantasy Dimensions".

Whatever that is...
Peltrow
User Image

^ But... they likely haven't even begun on XV. razz

If anything, Theathrythm was their anniversary game. A collection of music throughout the series poured into a rhythm game with so many characters, villains, and monsters making appearances.
Not necessarily. They announced a little after XIII's release that they were in the planning stage for XV. I mean, they probably haven't, you're right, but XIII came out over two years ago, I can't imagine they haven't at least started on it. Either way, I'm not asking for XV's release this year, just its announcement. Unfortunately Square's hardon for XIII and XIV hasn't quite died yet...

A new Dissidia would also be nice. I just....I just feel that Mugs and Playing cards don't quite cut it for a 25th anniversary celebration when the 20th WAS such a big deal. One game, that's all I'm asking for. I am excited for the music at least though.

Nafretiti
LOL Peltrow, you know, this MIGHT actually teach him how to use Google (or any search engine for that matter) since he seems to not have figured that out yet (but I doubt he would). XD
Lul, did Derek block you guys too?

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Indeed he did. razz

And no doubt they've started planning. I mean development. o:

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I blocked him, it seems I have been a 'special case' as to why he never blocked me, I ended up finally doing it to him, if he wasn't going to block me then meh, I will block him.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nafretiti
I blocked him, it seems I have been a 'special case' as to why he never blocked me, I ended up finally doing it to him, if he wasn't going to block me then meh, I will block him.
yep good thing u blocked me. u might as well have since u had to defend urself with evry post i made
Nafretiti
I'm kind of sad he blocked me. I was having fun.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

Aww poor Kuja, I was having fun to but his ignorance was starting to get too much for me, there was only so much a person can handle.
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

Aww poor Kuja, I was having fun to but his ignorance was starting to get too much for me, there was only so much a person can handle.
Yeah, agreed. The blocking system on here is dumb though. If I'm blocked, why do I still have to see all his stupid topics cluttering up the forum? Leaves very little room for me to post. I am truly the victim here.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

Yeah, agreed. The blocking system on here is dumb though. If I'm blocked, why do I still have to see all his stupid topics cluttering up the forum? Leaves very little room for me to post. I am truly the victim here.

I agree, they need to make EVERY post (whether he made it or just posted in a thread) invisible, just like when you reply to a topic you see in the 'recent posts' section the blocked persons post, how is that 'blocking a persons posts'? The admin need to redo this.
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

I agree, they need to make EVERY post (whether he made it or just posted in a thread) invisible, just like when you reply to a topic you see in the 'recent posts' section the blocked persons post, how is that 'blocking a persons posts'? The admin need to redo this.
Right. I mean, I tried blocking him to see if that would reprimand the issue. But all that did was hide his posts, NOT his threads. And I can't POST in his threads so what's even the point of them showing up? They are literally just taking up space.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti
Kuja9113
Nafretiti

Right. I mean, I tried blocking him to see if that would reprimand the issue. But all that did was hide his posts, NOT his threads. And I can't POST in his threads so what's even the point of them showing up? They are literally just taking up space.

I know, it is rather annoying and yet I can't see them not having people complain about this as it leaves half the problem there.

Oh, did you also see? He was trying to be the 'better/bigger' person and try to befriend me? I guess the arguing etc that we have been doing means "yes, please send me a friend request, because I REALLY want to be your friend.'

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

It's kind of depressing. Not only must we be forced to see his numerous terrible threads, but we also can't post in them and they make up the majority of the page.
Nafretiti

Oh, did you also see? He was trying to be the 'better/bigger' person and try to befriend me? I guess the arguing etc that we have been doing means "yes, please send me a friend request, because I REALLY want to be your friend.'
Oh I've got one better. The fanart thread he just posted?

That's my fanart. Seriously, it is. This has to be either an attempt to flatter me (which, all he had to do was unblock me), or an attempt to humilate me (which, it's a very old picture. Very outdated so he would almost succeed.). Either way, it's WAY too convenient that he happened to stumble upon this. Especially after our little chat just now (you quoting me means he should have seen it). If it's flattery, then I accept it with open arms, but he could have posted a more recent, better picture like this one. But if it's humiliation he's after? Oh ho ho it's on.

Edit* Right you can't see his posts. He posted this picture.

ALSO, do try not to quote this. I'd like to see how it pans out.
Peltrow
User Image

It's kind of depressing. Not only must we be forced to see his numerous terrible threads, but we also can't post in them and they make up the majority of the page.
Agreed. I'm almost thankful we have that necromancer running around. He's revived so many threads Derek only takes up about a quarter of the page instead of the half he had before.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kuja: I am thinking humiliation, I mean, you look at your DA gallery and it is AFTER the better pics of yours, you can say 'it's cool' (and at the time it was, it was a decent piece of work for the time it was done) but seriously, he couldn't of taken your Mateus or even your WoL? I mean I can't see this being a thread to not humiliate you, it would seem a tad strange if he would pick that older piece over a newer piece for his fanart thread.

Besides, that isn't it against the rules of the forum to post pictures that you haven't drawn yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff