Welcome to Gaia! ::

VIII had the best soundtrack by far!
With it's lovely jazz influenced city themes, and piano (keyboard, synth) tracks. All the cities manage to sit between an army march and a dark-roomed jazz piece. It fit in really well with the games novel style, it's big cold cities, with warm bars and singers. Despite the fact that I couldn't care less about the actual game, I love this soundtrack

And by the way, Fisherman's Horizon is the best Final Fantasy song.

Celestial Dreamer

I really liked the music in the PSP remake of the first game.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

In my opinion . . .

Best song: 10 (Suteki da ne and its remixes)
Best battle music: 6 (goes for the main battle theme, both boss battle themes, and Dancing Mad)
Best overall soundtrack: 9 (self-explanatory)

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
I prefer FFVII~
As for Kingdom Hearts, I can't seem to let go of Roxas' Theme
Bitter Crackers
I prefer FFVII~
As for Kingdom Hearts, I can't seem to let go of Roxas' Theme
Roxas' theme always makes me so sad. All I can remember whenever I hear that song is Roxas' standing by Sora's capsule and saying, "I guess my summer vacation is.. over." : (

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
MooMooJuice
Bitter Crackers

exactly.
Perhaps it's just me...but sometimes sadness gives a little bit of tranquility.
I really loved VII, VIII, and X's soundtracks, though I've gotta admit XIII-2's is growing up on me lately. It's just got a blend of everything: opera choir, symphonic, upbeat, rock, you name it.

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
I don't think there has been a Final Fantasy soundtrack I did not enjoy. I do find myself listenning to IX
the most though, You're not Alone and Melodies of Life being a couple of my personal favorites. I
enjoyed VII's a lot as well, but I believe it's more for nostalgic reasons than anything else. Criris Core
had quite a few wonderful tracks too, Why and The Price of Freedom still tug on my heart strings
whenever I hear 'em. (I would love to hear Why sung in english one of these days.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff