Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peltrow
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Dat Tidus... O:

I know right.
Time for me to fangirl out. Who am I kidding? You knew this was coming. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one is one of the best I've found, but I admire anyone who has the guts to prance around in public dressed in that. xD A lot of them look pretty good, but I"m almost never sure what gender they are...
Derek Highwind
saritasunshine

This one is one of the best I've found, but I admire anyone who has the guts to prance around in public dressed in that. xD A lot of them look pretty good, but I"m almost never sure what gender they are...
is that a girl or a boy?

I have nooooo idea. I've been able to identify both for Kuja cosplays. The ones that look like guys are really creepy. The ones that look like girls are pretty. xD The best are the ones where you can't tell. I feel like that's closer to actual Kuja. But whatever it is, I have to say this picture is really pretty. That...boy...girl...thing must have worked out like hell to get a stomach that flat.
saritasunshine
Derek Highwind
saritasunshine

is that a girl or a boy?

I have nooooo idea. I've been able to identify both for Kuja cosplays. The ones that look like guys are really creepy. The ones that look like girls are pretty. xD The best are the ones where you can't tell. I feel like that's closer to actual Kuja. But whatever it is, I have to say this picture is really pretty. That...boy...girl...thing must have worked out like hell to get a stomach that flat.
Them being Asian really helps with their gender ambiguity. But I'll take a guess and say it's a girl.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
saritasunshine

Ladyboy perhaps ?
Oh man. Derek actually trolled pretty good. I admit I ********' lol'd at that Cloud crossdressing pic.
Skye River
saritasunshine

Ladyboy perhaps ?

And that is why it is perfect. xD I've considered Kuja cosplaying, but 1.) I look too feminine. Kuja shouldn't be definitely a girl, but more leaning towards it. and 2.) There is NO WAY I'd have the guts for it. I'm a little nervous about dressing up strangely in public at all let alone like that. ^^; Gonna be my first cosplay and all...

But I have long brown hair, so I'm looking at all the PS long-brown-haired love interests so I don't have to get a wig. xD Considering my favorite wig, I'm leaning towards Garnet at the moment, but I've also considered Tifa. At some point I had to acknowledge that Tifa would make me look like a whore and again...lack of guts. So Garnet.

Friendly Bookworm

I waatch a couple on Deviant who have both done wonderful cosplays, especially of Rinoa and Squall. They've done other ones as well.

I'm hoping that once I'm done my Lightning one, which I've been studying for just about two years now just to get the details down, that I get up there.

That's right people. I study cosplays and references so that I can do a great job. I'm a NERD. emotion_yatta

But, here's my favorite Final Fantasy cosplayer who can really do the character:

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

That Kefka's comments are so funny. <3

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Laili
I waatch a couple on Deviant who have both done wonderful cosplays, especially of Rinoa and Squall. They've done other ones as well.

I'm hoping that once I'm done my Lightning one, which I've been studying for just about two years now just to get the details down, that I get up there.

That's right people. I study cosplays and references so that I can do a great job. I'm a NERD. emotion_yatta

But, here's my favorite Final Fantasy cosplayer who can really do the character:

Man, that Kefka cosplayer was hilarious ! I was hoping he was able to poison the drinking water at the con or heckle some Sephiroth cosplayer.

Harley was also very good. That clip just made my day !!! lol xd

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bitchzard
saritasunshine
Derek Highwind
saritasunshine

is that a girl or a boy?

Them being Asian really helps with their gender ambiguity. But I'll take a guess and say it's a girl.

Doesn't make it any less sexy though >.<

Sparkly Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas