Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Exhibitionist

Roxas7777
Not only Airborne and Dimensions theres also the IoS version of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy that has more music and more characters than the 3DS version.

It also costs a ton of money if you want to get all the DLC. I believe it's about $460 altogether if you want all of it. Yeah. May as well get the 3DS version, even if it's lacking in some characters and songs.

All The Bravest is... boring, really. All you do is just swipe the screen. That's it. Should've been a 99 cent, MAYBE $1.99 (but that's pushing it) app, really.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooo.

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Save yourself the money! Don't buy it stare

6,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
Not only Airborne and Dimensions theres also the IoS version of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy that has more music and more characters than the 3DS version.
People always hating.

It's a game for the ipad, of all things, yeah, it's gonna be simplistic. I would buy it if my mom didn't always hide her ipad, it's with my card, I can use it if I want!

Friendly Bookworm

REGINA SPEKT0R
Laili
REGINA SPEKT0R
Laili
I would recommend Airborne Brigade rather than All The Bravest. Airborne is free, doesn't have any DLC (to my knowledge) and is more strategic. Or, Final Fantasy Dimensions (Though it's $15, I hear it's worth it.)
You Americans and your access to Airborne Brigade! -shakes fist-

Sorry!! I didn't even know if we would even get it. Japan likes to hog up the good things.

... I STILL WANT BEFORE CRISIS ON MY PHONE DAMMIT!! scream
I don't know why there isn't a smartphone port of that yet. Like seriously wtf FFVII fans would dive over each other to spend money on it.

Other than the new novella The Kids Are Alright, Before Crisis is the only VII Compilation game that is Japan only. I'd pay whatever price it is to re-port it for newer phones and release it world wide. Reading the script alone just doesn't settle with me. emo

Versatile Receiver

Laili
REGINA SPEKT0R
Laili
I would recommend Airborne Brigade rather than All The Bravest. Airborne is free, doesn't have any DLC (to my knowledge) and is more strategic. Or, Final Fantasy Dimensions (Though it's $15, I hear it's worth it.)

Sorry!! I didn't even know if we would even get it. Japan likes to hog up the good things.

I don't know why there isn't a smartphone port of that yet. Like seriously wtf FFVII fans would dive over each other to spend money on it.

Friendly Bookworm

REGINA SPEKT0R
Laili

Versatile Receiver

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

Versatile Receiver

I would say yes, if you can CONTROL YOURSELF not to spent $130 on DLC after you buy the app.

It's a mobile game, it's hardly MAGICAL INNOVATION WOOO!!! however having a party of five bajillion Final Fantasy classes is fun and entertaining. There is no strategy however I was content with just MADLY SWIPING OVER EVERYONE until I either died, in which case I went back to grind over and over, or beat the boss. If you have $4 to spare, give it a go.
So I was decently excited for the new iOS game, Final Fantasy: All the Bravest. Just the thought of the classic ATB and classes in one major brawl seemed like a pretty fun idea.

But.....

From everything I have read and seen, it seems the game is nothing more than just tapping a character, and they attack. No target select, no strategic fights, not even any kind of selection of what attack to use: Just tap and they do an attack. White Mage? Attack. Red Mage? Attack. Thief? Attack. And that is literally all there is. Leveling up doesn't mean as much, equipment auto-equips and is basically just a buff......It just seems like there wasn't much effort put into the thing at all. All this game seems to me is another failed attempt at Square Enix trying to make a quick buck through mobile games that seem very expensive for little real gameplay, and leaves me very disappointed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff