Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's easiest for you?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

What woul you perfer to call them? I call them aeons or summons because eidolon is hard to prononuce and GF is non-original
I never got used to Guardian Force or Esper...
Esper or Summon.
wat is esper? Aeons are the best, GF's were alright i liked the bird that started with a Q
"Aeon" doesn't even make SENSE, frankly. At least Eidolon sorta makes sense, and Esper is a made up creater, and Guardian Force is a boring but sensible made up creature, and of course, Summon, the correct term, is sensible. But Aeon? The hell? What do they have to do with aeons at all?
Aeons were the best!!
Esper or Eidolon. But I love the word Esper.
Esper! They were actually useful! Unlike Eidolons and Aeons...GF's were pretty okay too.
Ess Tii Eph Yu
"Aeon" doesn't even make SENSE, frankly. At least Eidolon sorta makes sense, and Esper is a made up creater, and Guardian Force is a boring but sensible made up creature, and of course, Summon, the correct term, is sensible. But Aeon? The hell? What do they have to do with aeons at all?

Since I'm lazy, and since Ess has basically stated what I would've, I'm just gonna go "Uh-huh! 3nodding "
I like the word Ediloin(sorry about the spelling i havent played it in awhile!) 3nodding
Esper < everything.
I call them Summons because even if you dont know Final Fantasy it doesnt take much thinking to realise what a Summon is. ^^
I used to call them GF's but that got me nowhere when trying to explain what I was on about and led to crappy puns from my friend. *Sigh*
Esper and eidolon. Esper just sounds really cool, and eidolon is the closest to actually describing it apart from summon (well, duh...).
Prototype181
wat is esper? Aeons are the best, GF's were alright i liked the bird that started with a Q

that was Quetzacotl (hope I spelled that right)
and a lot of the GFs are Aeons (ifrit, Shiva etc.) so they are the same
-blinks- to be honest it doesnt even cross my mind i personaly like them all.. its good how they recreate them slightly in each game otherwise it'd be boring if it was all the same ne..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff