Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these is your favourite moment of playing a new final fantasy game?

Finding the chocobo forest (or wherever the chocobos live in that particular game.) 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
Finally adding the final member to your party. 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
Fighting extra bosses after beating the final boss - leveling up beyond reason so you can beat absolutely any fiend in the game. 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Finally making it past all the tutorials so that you can be self-sufficient. 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Making it to the point where you can finally choose your own party members. 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 14 ]
Reaching the point where you have access to an airship (and probably meet some sort of Cid.) 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

FAWN MILK
Queequeg89

Eiko is just the sweetest, i kinda remember her always trying to get Zidane to fall head over heals in love with her..then she'd get abusive when he didnt lol

sweatdrop now i really want to play IX
Well it is the best one..
Dr Geo

my thoughts exactly ;D

but i cant i need to grind at this silly FFXIII..im trying to get platinum before XIV and X come out

Precious Prophet

FFVII - When you find out the truth about Cloud.
FFCC - The ending scene where Zack is dying and telling Cloud that he needs to carry on. So sad but so inspriational.
FFVIII - In the beginning where Zell, Squall, and Seifer are in the car on the way to their mission and harrassing each other
FFIX - When Garnet cuts her hair. And just all around Kuja.
FFX - When Tidis meets Rikki again and she started stripping.
FFXIII - When Lightning and Hope start to bond.
DISIDIA I+II - Squall being protective of Bartz an Zidane as much as he doesn't want to be. Any time Laguna opens his mouth.

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Final Fantasy X- when Tidus saw Sin moving away from him(this was towards the end of the game)

FF12 - When "Kiss Me Goodbye" song came on

FF9- when Vivi cast a fire spell

FF7- when Cloud realised it was Zack not him..(spoilers)

FF6- when the entire party faces Kefka and when he was defeated!

FF5- when the pirate captain from my party was a female!

FF2- using spells more often to get stronger

FF4- when the characters that I thought lost their life actually survived!

FF8- when Edea cast an icicle spell towards Squall

FFX-2 - when Lenne sang "1000 words"

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I've only played FF10 and FF10-2 and now FF13 and eventually FF13-2.
Screw roman numerals man.

Anyways, its been too long since FF10 and FF10-2 but I do remember enjoying the concerts. I almost beat FF10 several years ago, but my friend deleted my saved data. Have not touched it sense.

As for FF13, I am not that far yet to really tell what is my favorite part. But I agree, I dislike hope a lot. Not only is his character bitchy and whiny, but I HATE fighting with him. I'm more of a strength slash and burn kind of person. I dislike using magic in any game I play, except for cure/cura. Although I do enjoy the synergist buffing you up, but thats it LOL. Im just a brute kind of gal.

edit; I also played FF12 I remember, but it bored me too quickly for some reason and I stopped
playing. I could have also stopped playing because of a boss..I do that a lot. Like right now, in
FF13 I just started it and I'm at the end of Chapter 5 with Aster and I CANT KILL HIM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. So I stopped playing to cool my head.
Pandella

you kinda HAVE to use mages in XIII to fight with any kind of effectiveness, though...

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Vanille was my main mage. Whenever I had a choice, I'd not have Hope in my party.

Usually Fang, Vanille, and Lightning were my party whenever I had the choice.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
FAWN MILK
Queequeg89

Eiko is just the sweetest, i kinda remember her always trying to get Zidane to fall head over heals in love with her..then she'd get abusive when he didnt lol

sweatdrop now i really want to play IX

I replayed it fairly recently. It's one of my very favourites. FFX is my favourite though, probably partially because it was the first final fantasy I played.
Final Fantasy VII: Meeting Sephiroth for the first time. I love the way the music changed... oh, and of course he is absolutely amazing!

Final Fantasy X: Once I was able to play Blitz any time I wanted. I got REALLY good at that game!

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
MooMooJuice
Pandella

you kinda HAVE to use mages in XIII to fight with any kind of effectiveness, though...

Yep I know. But if I have a choice, Lightning/Snow/Fang are my go to characters. I put the mages to the side and let the computer play em out.
Queequeg89

IX was my first, then X..so IX and X are my two favourites..but when XII came along.....WOWOWOWOW that became my # 1 favourite..because it was so easy to play and the story was sooooo good and it is just divine thing to look at..it was just too pretty heart

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
FAWN MILK
Queequeg89

IX was my first, then X..so IX and X are my two favourites..but when XII came along.....WOWOWOWOW that became my # 1 favourite..because it was so easy to play and the story was sooooo good and it is just divine thing to look at..it was just too pretty heart

I really had a hard time getting into the story of FFXII. I notice people on gaia seem to love XII the most. It's so strange, because until I started hanging around gaia more, I was under the impression that a lot of people disliked it...

FFX is my favourite, then IX, then probably XIII, VII, VIII, XIII-2, XII, X-2. That probably about sums it up. (I haven't played any before VII...)

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
FF I (GBA)
-beating the game and getting the text along the lines of "you were the hero that achieved this feat" type thing

FF II (GBA)
-the Lamia Queen seducing Firion
-the brief dance that happens
-giant friendly beavers!

FF III (DS)
-the end where Sara tells Ingus she wants to stay with him, and her getting annoyed at the chick who starts flirting with Ingus

FF IV (DS)
-Cecil slapping Edward
-playing the mini games from the fat chocobo
-Cecil and Rosa's wedding heart

FF V (GBA)
Haven't finished it yet but...
-Lenna "reuniting" with Faris, her *Spoiler* sister, in the Ancient place where you get the airship

FF VI (GBA)
Also have yet to finish this but so far...
-for sure the opera scene, I was impressed what they did with it for having only tiny sprites

FF VII
-the snowboarding game (so addicting to play it)
-Tifa helping Cloud piece his memory back together
-Cloud and Tifa talking under the airship

FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus
-how the Shinra manor level looked
-getting to play as Chaos Vincent

FF VIII
-Squall and Rinoa dancing
-Laguna parking the car in the middle of the road with a "Chill man, it's cool"
-Squall starting to confront the way he acts/his emotions
-beating Ultimecia, my gosh that has been the worst final boss battle for me of all the games so far, can't believe I won with only Squall left crying
-the ending when Squall smiles

FF IX
-the battle of love letters
-Kuja saving Zidane and his friends
-the ending play with Zidane revealing that he's still alive

FF X
-when Tidus finds out the truth about the pilgrimage
-hearing the different versions of the hymn of the fayth in each temple
-the ending sad

FF X-2
-following the moogle spirit thing in Luca and getting flashbacks to the times Yuna had with Tidus in Luca

FF XII
-the cutscenes that happen at the top of Pharos (Dr.Cid berating Gabranth, Dr.Cid's death and farewell to Balthier)
-the scene with Al-Cid and Larsa

FF XII: Revenant Wings
-Penelo dancing

FF XIII
-the scene where Serah turns to crystal and you get a brief glimpse of how much what's happening really upsets Lightning sad
-the group dynamic, I love the party interactions
-Lightning hugging Hope

FF XIII-2
-Noel's confrontation with Snow
-when all the people were turning to cie'th in Academia 400 A.F. the music and the atmosphere really made this part of the game stand out even though it was annoying to be constantly under attack
-the ending starting with the "defeat" of Caius, sad ending sad

There are a lot of other scenes from some of these games but these are just to put down a few 3nodding

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
AppleSpiceKat

FF VIII
-beating Ultimecia, my gosh that has been the worst final boss battle for me of all the games so far, can't believe I won with only Squall left crying

She was the hardest boss for me too!! I don't even know how many times I had to try that battle before finally winning... I, too, only had Squall left once I finally beat her. I had my characters all leveled up and had drawn a bunch of Ultima spells... It was so difficult...

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Queequeg89
AppleSpiceKat

FF VIII

She was the hardest boss for me too!! I don't even know how many times I had to try that battle before finally winning... I, too, only had Squall left once I finally beat her. I had my characters all leveled up and had drawn a bunch of Ultima spells... It was so difficult...

I just played the game poorly. I ended up relying on my GF's a lot because for most of the game I could. But obviously be the end you couldn't. So I had sucky weapons and did poor amounts of physical damage and only figured out the junctioning thing fully near the end. Thank goodness for limit breaks and hero drinks. sweatdrop
Hopefully next time around with this game I'll play it a little better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff