Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

I'm thinking about signing up for one month or two until, final fantasy 14 releases and i was wondering is this game still populated or is it empty?

and what servers would you recommend me to play on?
last time i played was back in 2004 or 2006!
I wouldn't really recommend signing up unless you plan to play it for more than a month or two. Unless you have a lot of free time, you won't be able to accomplish a whole lot in just a month.

That said, the servers aren't as well populated as they used to be. Most people have moved on to other things. There's still people in there to play with, but in my experience it's kinda hard to start a party these days, which unfortunately is fairly necessary in order to succeed in this game.

But you can buy the game with the first four expansion packs for about 20 bucks with a free trial month, so it's not like you're throwing money away.

Genius

Kuja9113
I wouldn't really recommend signing up unless you plan to play it for more than a month or two. Unless you have a lot of free time, you won't be able to accomplish a whole lot in just a month.

That said, the servers aren't as well populated as they used to be. Most people have moved on to other things. There's still people in there to play with, but in my experience it's kinda hard to start a party these days, which unfortunately is fairly necessary in order to succeed in this game.

But you can buy the game with the first four expansion packs for about 20 bucks with a free trial month, so it's not like you're throwing money away.
already h ave the game with all the 4 expansions which i bought several years ago! C:

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Evil Senpai
I'm thinking about signing up for one month or two until, final fantasy 14 releases and i was wondering is this game still populated or is it empty?

There's still people playing. Those who are waiting for ARR went back and starting playing XI again. It's also EXP bonus xDDD event I think. So, depending on your realm ... population varies... everyone's in Jeuno ... I don't have a realm to recommend because it, again depends.

Tipsy Explorer

Evil Senpai

With Abyssea, you could easily reach cap (lvl 99) in a month or two. But your best bet would be to play something free.

And yes, the game still has a lot of players.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff