• Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
TheYoshiGamer
DLC for music, stages, characters, etc.

User Image
DLC has ruined games for me.

If done right (which I can actually see happening), DLC would be amazing.

Shy Hero

newcomers
Little Mac,Captain Rainbow,Rawk Hawk

Third Party
Mega Man

anyone of those and I'll be happy

Distinct Raider

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Needs more Nephenee.
They should put Rainbow Dash from MLP FiM. smile
Brottymon

Are you being serious, or are you just pretending to sound like an idiot?

Because there are many, many, MANY reasons why that won't happen, the main one being that Rainbow Dash doesn't originate from video games, and as a result isn't a video game character. Which is the same reason why Spiderman, Batman, and other comic-book characters can't join SSB. Plus, the SSB franchise is generally intended for years 13+, and since I'm fairly certain that bronies have not yet invaded Japan, Nintendo won't do such a thing.
Brottymon

LOL
Bob Brickwall
Brottymon

Are you being serious, or are you just pretending to sound like an idiot?

Because there are many, many, MANY reasons why that won't happen, the main one being that Rainbow Dash doesn't originate from video games, and as a result isn't a video game character. Which is the same reason why Spiderman, Batman, and other comic-book characters can't join SSB. Plus, the SSB franchise is generally intended for years 13+, and since I'm fairly certain that bronies have not yet invaded Japan, Nintendo won't do such a thing.

Super Smash Bro games are about as "violent" as watching Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry. Seven year olds can play the Super Smash Bro series.

Oh, just make the whole roster Waddle Dees.
I'd like to see Geno, but I'm told that Square still owns the rights to that character.
If I can't play as Saki from Sin & Punishment or one of the Ray robots from Custom Robo, Imma have a big sad.

2,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
it would be awesome to have Conker from bad fur day and Sora from KH biggrin

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
OK, here's some characters I'd like to see:

Super Mario:

Daisy (preferred Strikers or sports uniform).
Rosalina

Legend of Zelda:

Ghirahim (Final Smash should release Demise)

Donkey Kong:

Dixie Kong
Funkey Kong

Metroid:

Dark Samus

Fire Emblem:

Lyn
Miyaka
(Preferrably a female character)

Pokemon:

Not entirely sure at this point. Many great potentials, though...

Kid Icarus:

Palutena

Star Fox:

Krystal

F-Zero:

Samurai Goroth

Kirby:

Can't think of anyone else that we could use...

3rd Party:

Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia)

Fashionable Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
they should put in Ichigo from Bleach

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
NightmareX72
OK, here's some characters I'd like to see:

Super Mario:

Daisy (preferred Strikers or sports uniform).
Rosalina

Donkey Kong:

Dixie Kong

Looks like I'm not the only one who'd like to see "Strikers" Daisy in Smash Brothers after all (or any sports equivalent of Daisy, as Peach has the princess role covered to a tee)! Can't believe I didn't think of Dixie Kong (or Tiny, for that matter) for consideration. Besides the helicopter spin though, what other attacks would she have? (And I don't want to see any more banana peel-oriented gameplay, as effective as it may be.)

As for who else I think should make an appearance in the next Smash Bros...(movelist is purely for speculation and idea brainstorming purposes)

MAIN
Toad
(B - reflect attack [ala Peach's B] that has Toad stay in his SM64 standing pose, but can optionally be held down to absorb damage and then deliver it all back to the opponent. The catch is that overuse or absorbing too much at one time can cause a dizzy state [ala shield break].)

(sideB - panic run - Toad runs frantically towards an opponent, trampling their feet for damage and tripping them down to the ground in the process [think of the Servbot Lunch Rush in the Marvel vs Capcom series, minus the pre-requirement to hit the target beforehand in order for it to successfully execute]. While this move has lots of range on the ground, it covers a lot less range when he's airborne. However, he can still use this move as an edge-recovery tool, but it will require a lot of skill to do so.)

(upB - vegetable throw [ala Yoshi's upB] that upon hitting a ledge shoots out a vine that Toad can use to grab onto said ledge. Toad could potentially hang on to the vine for a brief period of time, allowing him to regain the ability to double-jump.)

(downB - spring kick - on the ground, Toad corkscrew-springs vertically up towards his opponent delivering a flurry of kicks that can send the opponent sky-high if executed at just the right range [ala Luigi's upB]. in the air, the ground execution still does its animation, but Toad instead uses his head to smash the opponent down to their doom [ala Luigi's downB]. Also, this causes Toad to head down quicker than from a regular jump.

I have ideas for assist characters and item characters, but that will have to wait for another time as I am mentally tired. Ah well.

Lonely Explorer

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
veiwtiful joe, bomberman, waluigi or vaati those are my choices. Preferably Vaati or bomberman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff