Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fatcat

4,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Come talk to me!

Liberal Cultist

'Bout what? Uhm, I can tell you that I main as Tira, and then if Tira fails me, I move on to Pyrrah, then Viola, then to Leixia, then Pyrrah Omega, then Hilde.

I don't usually play as guys in fighting games . - .
Only guy I play as in any fighting game is Kuma in Tekken.

Ruthless Lunatic

10,025 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Ruthless Rogue

what do you want to talk about?

Mega Elder

Nightmare, Soul Calibur 2.

LOVED Soul Cali 2. GC version with Link >3>

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Emil The Harlequin
'Bout what? Uhm, I can tell you that I main as Tira, and then if Tira fails me, I move on to Pyrrah, then Viola, then to Leixia, then Pyrrah Omega, then Hilde.

Glad I'm not the only one that plays as women in fighting games over men.

In Soul Calibur II, I main with Talim, Seung Mina, Cassandra and Xianghua.

In Soul Calibur III, I like to use Talim, Amy, and Seung Mina.

In Soul Calibur IV, I use Talim, Amy, Seung Mina, Xianghua, Cassandra, Taki, Tira, and Sophitia.

In Soul Calibur V, I use Leixia, Natsu, Pyrrah, and Tira.

Liberal Cultist

NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin

In Soul Calibur IV, I use Talim, Amy, Seung Mina, Xianghua, Cassandra, Taki, Tira, and Sophitia.

It seems as though you were heavily dependent on Talim; the fact that you moved to Leixia and Natsu after Talim was removed doesn't surprise me.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Emil The Harlequin
NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin

It seems as though you were heavily dependent on Talim; the fact that you moved to Leixia and Natsu after Talim was removed doesn't surprise me.
I'm rather disappointed that Talim didn't appear in SCV. I don't really rely on characters for moveset; rather, I like characters for the character. However, Amy is really good either way, and Talim was amazing when used right.

Liberal Cultist

NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin
NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin

I'm rather disappointed that Talim didn't appear in SCV. I don't really rely on characters for moveset; rather, I like characters for the character. However, Amy is really good either way, and Talim was amazing when used right.

I remember Talim players being formidable online, and I was scared to fight them, but, I wasn't really good at Soul Calibur back when Talim was still around anyways, being that I barely started playing the game since SCIV. I got A LOT better though when I got SCV; I think the movements are more fluid.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Emil The Harlequin
NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin
NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin

I remember Talim players being formidable online, and I was scared to fight them, but, I wasn't really good at Soul Calibur back when Talim was still around anyways, being that I barely started playing the game since SCIV. I got A LOT better though when I got SCV; I think the movements are more fluid.
The gameplay in SCV is definitely good, but for some reason, the game just feels lacking to me.

Liberal Cultist

NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin
NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin
NightmareX72
Emil The Harlequin

The gameplay in SCV is definitely good, but for some reason, the game just feels lacking to me.

I don't think it's lacking much besides a story, but, then again, I usually only play online, and that's satisfying enough for me.

Mega Elder

I felt like it was less of a package than SCIV was. The customization seemed greater.

But trying to get those specials out on a pad was hell.

Hope they're done after V...

I know Ezio was a special guest but it seemed a lot less significant than the Star Wars characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff