Welcome to Gaia! ::

,,,,,,, they already DID made part 3 yrs ago called SVC CHAOS -coughs-...... you mean Capcom vs. SNK 4.
But I do agree they should make a new sequel onto the series. Needs more re-mastered from the neogeo versions just saying in my personal opinion.
Project x Zone
,,,,,,, they already DID made part 3 yrs ago called SVC CHAOS -coughs-...... you mean Capcom vs. SNK 4.

I realized that and all I have to say is my bad. But on another note, I been thinking about this for a while now. All of the CVS series had some tough bosses. If they were to make a new game. Which bosses would be the final bosses. I mean on the capcom side We got gill and Seth, then on the snk side we have makai and dark ash. Not final boss material in my opinion but I could be wrong. Let me know what you guys think
I AM THE EVIL MONKEY
being an owner of alot of the vs series made by Capcom. i find that capcom vs snk is a bit more to my liking then the others. maybe its because i grew up playing good fighting games from both companies. idk about you guys but id like to hear your thoughts on this. what characters would you like to see. and any other stuff related to said topic.
I'm with you bro! we do need a cvs3 maybe in sf4's based format like sf vs. tekken or 2d but in kof'6 style. as long as color edit mode is in that would be sweet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff