• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
colin mocherie
Ethozz
colin mocherie
Ethozz
colin mocherie
I hope that for $150, your QANBA gives you in depth analysis about how to defeat your opponent and lights up, because that's a steep price.
It was a good deal because not only that I got the arcade stick, but also a
copy of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, SSF4, and one month Live gold membership. O:

It IS a good arcade stick. The input responses are great. I play use it to play SSSF4AE and CVS2 on my emulator.

Getting all that more than makes up for the price. But I've never player a BlazBlue game before.
Agreed, it was such a great deal for me.

Ah, BlazBlue. Great fighting game. Classic anime feel. It's different than SF or MVC because there are many mechanics in BB that aren't in the other two games. Guilty Gear and BlazBlue are their own league, but they're both great fighting games. I really suggest that you play BlazBlue whenever you can. They're cheap at the stores so don't hesitate to get a copy.

Which one should I start out with though? Are they a whole storyline of games, or is each its own separate entry?

BB follows a story line. If you're interested in the story, the order is:
Calamity Trigger -> Continuum Shift -> Continuum Shift 2 -> Continuum Shift Extend -> Chrono Phantasma

BB: Chrono Phantasma is the newest BB title. It's upcoming release will be sometime this fall. (October?) I'm hyped.

Generous Gawker

Ethozz
colin mocherie
Ethozz
colin mocherie
Ethozz
colin mocherie
I hope that for $150, your QANBA gives you in depth analysis about how to defeat your opponent and lights up, because that's a steep price.
It was a good deal because not only that I got the arcade stick, but also a
copy of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, SSF4, and one month Live gold membership. O:

It IS a good arcade stick. The input responses are great. I play use it to play SSSF4AE and CVS2 on my emulator.

Getting all that more than makes up for the price. But I've never player a BlazBlue game before.
Agreed, it was such a great deal for me.

Ah, BlazBlue. Great fighting game. Classic anime feel. It's different than SF or MVC because there are many mechanics in BB that aren't in the other two games. Guilty Gear and BlazBlue are their own league, but they're both great fighting games. I really suggest that you play BlazBlue whenever you can. They're cheap at the stores so don't hesitate to get a copy.

Which one should I start out with though? Are they a whole storyline of games, or is each its own separate entry?

BB follows a story line. If you're interested in the story, the order is:
Calamity Trigger -> Continuum Shift -> Continuum Shift 2 -> Continuum Shift Extend -> Chrono Phantasma

BB: Chrono Phantasma is the newest BB title. It's upcoming release will be sometime this fall. (October?) I'm hyped.

Alright. I'll check it out sometime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces