Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Wolverine, Dante, and Doctor Doom. mrgreen

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chris Redfield is cheap as hell >.> and don't start ranting he isn't since you probably don't know his fire grenade trick oh and the fact you easily stop someone from jumping towards you by just using flamethrower best character in game SENTINEL!?!?! biggrin

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Meh I'm trying to get into Iron Man again.
Kyubi_the_Demon_Fox
Chris Redfield is cheap as hell >.>

Chris is good. He's not cheap though.

Anyway, I main C. Viper/Dante/Strider. One of the best teams in the game, really, if not the best. I also run some Vergil, Taskmaster, Wesker, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, and Captain America in casual sets, though it's mostly Vergil or Wesker. My fun team at the moment is Task/Dante/Doom (Team Plays Well With Others). Trying to up my Vergil game, since I'm thinking about running him to counter Zero. Also looking to pick up some Zero (ironically), but who knows if I'll ever get around to that.
Cosmic_Castaway
Kyubi_the_Demon_Fox
Chris Redfield is cheap as hell >.>

Chris is good. He's not cheap though.

Anyway, I main C. Viper/Dante/Strider. One of the best teams in the game, really, if not the best. I also run some Vergil, Taskmaster, Wesker, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, and Captain America in casual sets, though it's mostly Vergil or Wesker. My fun team at the moment is Task/Dante/Doom (Team Plays Well With Others). Trying to up my Vergil game, since I'm thinking about running him to counter Zero. Also looking to pick up some Zero (ironically), but who knows if I'll ever get around to that.

You main me? I main myself, Dante and Doom. Sometimes Myself, Doom and Wesker. Team Assist me!
Strider Hiryuu
You main me? I main myself, Dante and Doom. Sometimes Myself, Doom and Wesker. Team Assist me!

Dante/Doom/Strider and Wesker/Doom/Strider are both realllly good teams, but Dante/Doom/Strider is way better tbh. Dante is a better character than Wesker, so yeah.

I love XF3 Strider. Meterless 1mil ToD loops.
Cosmic_Castaway
Strider Hiryuu

Dante/Doom/Strider and Wesker/Doom/Strider are both realllly good teams, but Dante/Doom/Strider is way better tbh. Dante is a better character than Wesker, so yeah.

I love XF3 Strider. Meterless 1mil ToD loops.

Hiryu is my name. Strider is just my title. Dante is cool, though. What system do you own Ultimate on?
Strider Hiryuu
Hiryu is my name. Strider is just my title. Dante is cool, though. What system do you own Ultimate on?

I know. Isn't his full name like Hiryu McNeil or something?

I play Ultimate on PS3.
Cosmic_Castaway
Strider Hiryuu

I know. Isn't his full name like Hiryu McNeil or something?

I play Ultimate on PS3.

No one knows my full name.

Cool. Wanna add me on PSN?
Strider Hiryuu

Your name is now Hiryu McNeil. Enjoy it.

And sure. My PSN's Heavenstrider. I hate online though, just a warning.
Cosmic_Castaway
Strider Hiryuu

Your name is now Hiryu McNeil. Enjoy it.

And sure. My PSN's Heavenstrider. I hate online though, just a warning.

Add me when you can. I go on on weird hours and days. Gotta kick Grand Meio's a** you know.

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
"I love you because after all these years, you haven't changed. . ."

Strider, X-23, and Wolverine, though I get Drill Claw happy with Wolverine sweatdrop .

"Well, except for your height and bust size of course." - My Husband

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
My new main team on reserve is Spider-Man, Doom (Hidden Missles), and Strider (Vajra). Though despite really scrubing it online on the ranking matches at least I enjoy making some leeway on my progress with Spidey; but I might be switching to arcade stick soon, directional buttons are killer on my thumb joints.
Vergil / Akuma / Strider
Vergil/Magneto/Dr Doom
Vergil / Wesker / Dormammu

Yeah, I like Vergil.
@GalavantMan: That's a really good team. How much damage can you convert off of a Vajra hard knockdown?

@ManMaxwell: You should start liking Vergil enough to spell his name right. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff