Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Deadly Poptart
Anyone on playstation? I don't like to play random people online 'cause there's too many trolls =(

I am.
Strider Hiryuu
The Deadly Poptart
Anyone on playstation? I don't like to play random people online 'cause there's too many trolls =(

I am.

The internets being kinda screwy, but you should add me!
SmorezPoptart
The Deadly Poptart
Strider Hiryuu
The Deadly Poptart

I am.

The internets being kinda screwy, but you should add me!
SmorezPoptart

XxStriderHiryu is me.

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I love playing as Iron Man, Wesker, Tron, Zero.. n_n I really wanna' get my own copy. T~T
I've had the game since it came out, but rarely play it since I mainly just play with friends.

Sometimes I wonder why I even got a PS3 since I'm always using my laptop. But anyway, my main team for the longest time has been Viewtiful Joe, X-23, and Strider. Other teams I've been messing with are Deadpool, Felicia, and Morrigan. And I've also been recently running a Captain America, Hsien-Ko, and Trish team.

Though, Team Joe forever.

O.G. Member

4,300 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
My PSN is in my Sig UMvC3 Players, Just tell me who you are on gaia first.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Virgil_Ashwood
GriffonLyles
I really want to be good at this game, but I'm just awful.
Like, hilariously bad.

Is it really you? Those internet people can be so cheap sometimes.
On the other hand, maybe you haven't found that team that just syncs with you and your button mashing patterns.

I'm the exact same way man! at first I wanted to use x-23 morrigan and felicia. So far I'm only good with spencer and decent with felicia. The game just doesnt click for me. Also people piss me off so bad in that game

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Deadly Poptart

I'm on psn my names RoflPenguin!

O.G. Member

4,300 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RoflPenguin
The Deadly Poptart

Mines in my Sig, Add me.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sasoroe
RoflPenguin
The Deadly Poptart

Mines in my Sig, Add me.

K I will

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
You can add me I am noobtastic at this game. I am getting better with doom btw.

Bio_liquid0

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
personally I play any combination of Magneto,Hsen-Ko,Morrigan,Spencer,Dr.Doom,Iron Man, Tron Bonne, and Dr.Strange(rarely ghost rider too), And usually with each(with the exception of Iron Man,Tron Bonne,and Strange) I play with their DLC costumes...

Yes, Even Magneto.

Yes, you can pick it even though it was never released.

Maybe ill reveal how to do it.
If you really wanna know, all you need is anyone else's DLC. Pick Character A,whom has DLC,then go to Magneto. Deselect Character A by hitting B(xbox)/O(ps3),so your at the select assist type. Hit B/O again then hit LB/L1(Xbox and PS3 respectivly), about half a second later. If youve done it quick enough youll be on Magneto with Color ALT. Your welcome.

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
who wishes to play against me?
biggrin
I'm on PS3.
im more of the bf3 mw3 player but ultimate mvc3 is so much fun my team would be deadpool wolvering and morgan razz i have it on the ps3 so if you wanna beat me xD add
Anyone like to have a match today, I'm online and my PSN is Lich_King7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces