Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

My teams now are:

Shuma, Tron, Skrull

Shuma, Firebrand, Hsien Ko

Raccoon, Shuma, Strider.

The first 2 teams are great and I've been winning a lot with them.

The last team is great as well, but Strider and Raccoon while being BFFs when it comes to assist , also fight each other when it comes to meter,.... and Shuma's just in the middle confused and pulled around since he's the battery of that team. lmao

...The last team is awesome, with Raccoon and Vajra being amazing. I just hate that Raccoon eats up so much meter, which I need for Strider.

Fashionable Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
love this game

3,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I like being The Avengers or The X-Men... just because it's fun battling with a real team.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
My main team is Taskmaster, Ghost Rider, and Doom.

My sub teams are:

Nova, Hawkeye, Iron Man

Vergil, Deadpool, and Magneto
Did some soul searching, and came out with:

Dante a/ Dormammu a/ Akuma b (one of my vanilla teams that just got better)

Vergil y/ Dormammu a/ Wesker b

Taskmaster a/ Nova b/ Dormammu a (Sometimes flipflop Task/Nova, and switch out Dorm for Doom for dat beam assist)

Really feeling these teams.

Hygienic Codger

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Bishoudo
My teams now are:

Shuma, Tron, Skrull

Raccoon, Shuma, Strider.

The last team is great as well, but Strider and Raccoon while being BFFs when it comes to assist , also fight each other when it comes to meter,.... and Shuma's just in the middle confused and pulled around since he's the battery of that team. lmao

...The last team is awesome, with Raccoon and Vajra being amazing. I just hate that Raccoon eats up so much meter, which I need for Strider.

You're ********' Goldar!

I hate this game. ********' hate it.

I play it a lot, but I ********' hate it. It brings out the worst in endless combo repetitive bullshit gameplay.

******** UMVC 3.

Online games should only be for shooters and sports.
Haru Hiro
Bishoudo
My teams now are:

Shuma, Tron, Skrull

Raccoon, Shuma, Strider.

Shuma sucks
Haru Hiro
You're ********' Goldar!

I hate this game. ********' hate it.

I play it a lot, but I ********' hate it. It brings out the worst in endless combo repetitive bullshit gameplay.

******** UMVC 3.

Online games should only be for shooters and sports.

User Image
whom do you prefer now?
cable from mvc2 or chris from mvc3?

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Bishoudo
My teams now are:

Shuma, Tron, Skrull

Raccoon, Shuma, Strider.

Shuma?
Dude do you have PS3?
I want to fight another shuma.

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
TheManCrossingTheChannel
Haru Hiro
Bishoudo
My teams now are:

Shuma, Tron, Skrull

Raccoon, Shuma, Strider.

Shuma sucks

Yeah...Shuma sucks?
whew!
i finally bought mvc3ultimate for a bargain price. though i still hope to find the original mvc3 for collector's sake.
i'd have to say mvc3 is the most addictive and the most user-friendly fighting game in my collection. i just can't stop playing it! crying

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
HYPER5A
i'd have to say mvc3 is the most addictive and the most user-friendly fighting game in my collection. i just can't stop playing it! crying

its a ton of fun - dont stop until you get super good at it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff