Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Captain Totoro
Mizu Ryu Leviathan
Captain Totoro
I would say my favorite characters and teams have to be, Haggar, Deadpool, and Dante. And in that order razz

Very nice. A lot of people seem to love Deadpool. Maybe next time I play my copy I'll give him a shot.
Yeah main reason is that hes very versatile. And also, because I don't like it when my team is full of characters from one company. So I like to have a mix of capcom and marvel characters

I like doing that, too. Sometimes I like just one company, but a lot of the time it's mixed.

Magical Hero

When I sat down to pick one team I realized I couldn't. There's just too many characters that are fun to mess around with.

Although, I think my favorite team to just have fun with is Morrigan, Phoenix, and someone that can take hits like Hulk. Just build hypers and use Dark Phoenix to be a jerk. blaugh

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
FromTheSeaOfThySoul
When I sat down to pick one team I realized I couldn't. There's just too many characters that are fun to mess around with.

Although, I think my favorite team to just have fun with is Morrigan, Phoenix, and someone that can take hits like Hulk. Just build hypers and use Dark Phoenix to be a jerk. blaugh

Very nice.

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
"I love you because after all these years, you haven't changed. . ."

My team consists of Strider, X-23 and Wolverine. How can you tell I'm panicking? Overuse of Wolverine's Drill Claw.

"Well, except for your height and bust size of course." - My Husband

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Amaterasu, Zero, and Spencer~
(and don't give me crap about them, these are my favorite characters and I'm doing pretty well with them)

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
peppermeek
(and don't give me crap about them, these are my favorite characters and I'm doing pretty well with them)

Who gives you crap about these characters?
Amaterasu my friend uses a lot. (I'm not really good with her, but she has cool abilities.) Zero is awesome and has always been one of my favourite Megaman characters. *Hides the action figure collection of him.* (I'm really good with him in any fighting game you put him in.) I haven't tried Spencer yet. But he looks decent.

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Mizu Ryu Leviathan
peppermeek

Amaterasu my friend uses a lot. (I'm not really good with her, but she has cool abilities.) Zero is awesome and has always been one of my favourite Megaman characters. *Hides the action figure collection of him.* (I'm really good with him in any fighting game you put him in.) I haven't tried Spencer yet. But he looks decent.

heh, I thought that i would run into some snooty gamers that give you crap for selecting characters that might suck. But it turns out im safe emotion_c8

and Spencer is actually pretty decent.
even though his light and medium moves are punches and kicks, they are quick and helpful for combo streaks. As if you screw up, those moves are your band-aid. Also instead of running up to your enemies, you can just bring them to you (Plus the "cutting-them-off-from-attacking-you" gets in there).

pluscapcomedcidedtomakehimlookhot,thankfully

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
peppermeek
Mizu Ryu Leviathan
peppermeek

heh, I thought that i would run into some snooty gamers that give you crap for selecting characters that might suck. But it turns out im safe emotion_c8

and Spencer is actually pretty decent.
even though his light and medium moves are punches and kicks, they are quick and helpful for combo streaks. As if you screw up, those moves are your band-aid. Also instead of running up to your enemies, you can just bring them to you (Plus the "cutting-them-off-from-attacking-you" gets in there).

pluscapcomedcidedtomakehimlookhot,thankfully

Yeah, I can see your point.

Cool. Spencer definitely sounds like someone I'll give a shot. Thanks.
peppermeek

haha, those are all high tier characters. sounds like a decent team, unless you have the dog on point, because neither zero nor spencer have great assists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff