Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icege
I've been hearing a lot about the joysticks going out on the Tekken 5 machines. Whether or not they're shorting out due to the PS2 port or what.

For those of you working at Namco arcades, that s**t is fun for 4 months. By the 3rd, you'll hate children and think about powerbombing 3yr olds unto Cyclone machines.

You'll also hate people and their ignorance.

You have achieved enlightenment when you figure out that Namco's arcade division is a piece of e. coli infested s**t. They don't help you at all, they send s**t games, they take forever to send redemption and parts, and the upper management is full of useless tools who deserve nothing more than to be cockslapped by Lexington Steele.

Trust me, I don't like working the arcade but a job is a job. Hard to find one these days. My bestfriend was the one who got me the job, working there coming up to be four years, now an assistant manager. It's fun though working with him because time flys and our friends come in and visit. Usually hang around the counter talking with us, oiy.....the X-mas hours are going to suck. Floods of old people, kids, and yeah the young people. That same time era I might have to be a host to a Tekken 5 tourny x.x
Seijunx
Icege
I've been hearing a lot about the joysticks going out on the Tekken 5 machines. Whether or not they're shorting out due to the PS2 port or what.

For those of you working at Namco arcades, that s**t is fun for 4 months. By the 3rd, you'll hate children and think about powerbombing 3yr olds unto Cyclone machines.

You'll also hate people and their ignorance.

You have achieved enlightenment when you figure out that Namco's arcade division is a piece of e. coli infested s**t. They don't help you at all, they send s**t games, they take forever to send redemption and parts, and the upper management is full of useless tools who deserve nothing more than to be cockslapped by Lexington Steele.

Trust me, I don't like working the arcade but a job is a job. Hard to find one these days. My bestfriend was the one who got me the job, working there coming up to be four years, now an assistant manager. It's fun though working with him because time flys and our friends come in and visit. Usually hang around the counter talking with us, oiy.....the X-mas hours are going to suck. Floods of old people, kids, and yeah the young people. That same time era I might have to be a host to a Tekken 5 tourny x.x

You get the bad side with any job, really. I'd rather have that job than the one I have right now. Christ, I'm really sick and tired of having to clean and reset tables for a bunch of old people, at a private club for war vets.

God F****** Bless the American Legion.
Seijunx

My buddy's were the manager and assistant manager. However, once they go, you go. It's gay. Really, really gay.

My friend hired another guy to manage the other store in town. This guy ends up undermining the entire crew getting fired at our store, and as a result of the new crew put in, the mall shuts it down due to numerous complaints (they were all gay, that's okay. But they were saying sexually explicit s**t around kids. That's not. The fact that we're in the bible belt doesn't help them much either).

So now, that store has been shut down and he pretty much runs everything in the area. He's gotten numerous complaints called on him for everything from cussing kids out in the store in front of other kids to racist comments. They won't fire him. His ability to give oral is too strong.

John Collins, the VP of Operations, is also an ignorant, hypocritical, limp dicked ******** I've ever seen in a position that has the title "Vice President," and that's including our own horrible VP d**k Cheney.
Icege
Seijunx

My buddy's were the manager and assistant manager. However, once they go, you go. It's gay. Really, really gay.

My friend hired another guy to manage the other store in town. This guy ends up undermining the entire crew getting fired at our store, and as a result of the new crew put in, the mall shuts it down due to numerous complaints (they were all gay, that's okay. But they were saying sexually explicit s**t around kids. That's not. The fact that we're in the bible belt doesn't help them much either).

So now, that store has been shut down and he pretty much runs everything in the area. He's gotten numerous complaints called on him for everything from cussing kids out in the store in front of other kids to racist comments. They won't fire him. His ability to give oral is too strong.

John Collins, the VP of Operations, is also an ignorant, hypocritical, limp dicked ******** I've ever seen in a position that has the title "Vice President," and that's including our own horrible VP d**k Cheney.

lmao@d**k Cheney comment. The previous person employed, who's job I got hehehe, was making out with his girlfriend during his work hours infront of people. So there was about some seven complaints and he got fired which then threatened to sue for slander........don't even ask me, our mall is really phunked up e.e
DF+1+2
2, 2, 1+2
3+4, 1+2, 1+2+4
1, 2, 3+4, 1+2
2, 1, 3, 4

n_n King Pride
So are there any new info on Tekken 5, like movelists for the TRCs, or new TRCs something... I need something!
<center>I've been playing Tekken since my brother introduced me to it. Which was Tekken 2. I really didn't have any favorites at that point, cause I was still learning. I would occasionally use Nina, Paul and King. Once Tekken 3 rolled in, I fell in love with Jin. I practiced non stop with him, until I felt I mastered him. My brother was amazed at how good I was. After a while, even he couldn't beat me. I would play often against his friends, and to their surprise, wipe the floor with them. Enter Tekken Tag. My favorite, due to the partnering. I started to use Jula in this one, just cause I always wanted Jin and Julia to pair up, romatically wise. Got skilled with her, and afterward, I seem to slowly become a Tekken Vet. I would go to the Arcade and rack up wins. Now Tekken 4 came out, and I was surprised at Jins change in fighting style. I wasn't upset, but it sure game me more reason to use him, I had to remaster my Jin. I felt the change was cool, cause now I was finding more ways to juggle people. Having no tag option did annoy me, but it was okay, maybe Tag 2. Now I can't wait till Tekken 5. You can call me a Tekke fan girl. Just wish I joined a tournament, I believe I would come out the winner.

As you can see, I'm very excited and anxious for Tekken 5!
</center>
Son_Kurichi-Kai
So are there any new info on Tekken 5, like movelists for the TRCs, or new TRCs something... I need something!

well, TZ has movelists for the TRCs. you can check those out if you want
OdessaPlus
<center>I've been playing Tekken since my brother introduced me to it. Which was Tekken 2. I really didn't have any favorites at that point, cause I was still learning. I would occasionally use Nina, Paul and King. Once Tekken 3 rolled in, I fell in love with Jin. I practiced non stop with him, until I felt I mastered him. My brother was amazed at how good I was. After a while, even he couldn't beat me. I would play often against his friends, and to their surprise, wipe the floor with them. Enter Tekken Tag. My favorite, due to the partnering. I started to use Jula in this one, just cause I always wanted Jin and Julia to pair up, romatically wise. Got skilled with her, and afterward, I seem to slowly become a Tekken Vet. I would go to the Arcade and rack up wins. Now Tekken 4 came out, and I was surprised at Jins change in fighting style. I wasn't upset, but it sure game me more reason to use him, I had to remaster my Jin. I felt the change was cool, cause now I was finding more ways to juggle people. Having no tag option did annoy me, but it was okay, maybe Tag 2. Now I can't wait till Tekken 5. You can call me a Tekke fan girl. Just wish I joined a tournament, I believe I would come out the winner.

As you can see, I'm very excited and anxious for Tekken 5!
</center>

Well, you're in for a suprise, then with Tekken 5. Jin Kazama AND Devil Jin, separate identities. If they make Devil Jin playable, then you can have the best of both worlds. Devil Jin fights just like the classic T3/Tag Jin that everyone knows and loves (or hates in my case).

I know I can't wait, though. Having no local arcade kinda sucks, but a PS2 release is just around the corner.
im just wondering, when tekken 5 is coming out
DeathWish666

it's already out in the arcades. consoles, february 2005.
So...TRC's are now one a week, I assume?
Hopefully, it'll be in sync with T-O's updates...if the "oneTRConeweek" theory is in fact proven to be true...
GodaNinja Ayame
DeathWish666

it's already out in the arcades. consoles, february 2005.

actually i called EBgames sunday and they have a march 2005 release, i know it sucks but we really can't be sure when it'll come out, it all depends on how fast namco can compress the arcade version to a PS2 version
when is this thread going to be made a sticky?
Izumi-0verdrive
when is this thread going to be made a sticky?

probably never...since it's one of 5 series, don't plan on this being a sticky...then many others will start making Tekken 1-4 and Tag threads getting high hopes each will become a sticky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff